What’s your job?

What’s your job?

How much do they pay you?

Do you like it?

Attached: 0664D530-3999-4F7C-B01E-CACC5A0FB529.jpg (1300x940, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WmgHAT7IdDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Plumbing and gas fitting apprentice $26/hr
Yep

youtube.com/watch?v=WmgHAT7IdDQ

Sucking dicks for free.
Yes.

Project manager at a cellphone tower company.

$100k/year salary, plus $50/day per diem.

Absolutely despise it and can't wait to open my bar.

Work-at-home programmer, 200k a year
It's ok, but man I've been doing this for too long. Time to just retire already.

Private security

$80K

It's alright. I want to open my own business eventually. I see this as a means to get rid of student debt and safe for business

Carpenter, $28/hr
It’s a living but ruins your hands and you’re basically one bad injury away from homelessness

Session musician
Depends on ticket sales or online streaming revenue
It's alright. I either love it or hate it depending on the day. Flying fucking sucks ALWAYS though.

Electrician.
Just under $40/hour on the check with about the same/hour in bennies.
Yeah, being in one of the good trades is great. I'd kill myself if I was a carpenter or drywaller.

>grandfather has done carpentry since he was 17 or 18
>never made more than $20/hr
>never joined a union
>~68 years old and still working in hot as fuck and cold as fuck weather
>meanwhile electrician uncle joined union did job for years
>retired at 65 and bought a house outside of San Francisco (I know what a faggot) in full
>lives without a single care in the world and all expenses covered
>didn't destroy his body like my grandfather has
This user speaks truth. Carpentry and drywall are only for true masochists.

52k for being a delivery driver. Balling!!!!!

I set up bypass systems for restoration/replacement of crumbling sewer infrastructure. It's not exactly fun but the money is good $62.18/hr and I'm better off than the guys who actually have to work in the sewers

Mobile forklift tech.

25/hr

I like the job but management kinda sucks

IT analyst, wage does not translate, as I'm not US based and living costs are different here.

It's fun and I'm better off than 80 % people in the country.

commercial roofing
$19/hr
I'm still a helper and it's not too hard, but working on the roof in Texas summers really is kind of dangerous if you don't pace yourself and drink a lot of water. i like it for now, but i can't do this shit forever.

Automotive lift inspector/repairer/installer. Good experience since I want to get into working on elevators. 40k/y. It can be fun at times. Work with a lot of dummies, though.

Attached: bowie.jpg (1024x512, 47K)

appreciate these posts.

legal assistant---workers' comp $23.20/hr and free health ins

Ditched electrical after I got my ticket, fire alarm/ security tech. $32/h. Been working nights for a while and getting paid double time for it.

That's just fucking stupid on all levels. Like you're some kind of super genius? Go fuck off.

What ticket?

What exactly does an "Analyst" do? Anyone i've ever met who does "Analyzing" or "Marketing" is a straight up moron who gets money thrown at them.

Red seal for electrical. Got my journeyman status and said fuck it

It really can't be that fuckin hard though dude. Lol.

Ah good for you. Electrical is always dangerous, after all. No matter how good you are.

Union Tin knocker 18.26, top pay $55hr. just started but I love it.
pic related, perf duct, goes inside round duct and insulated to dampen sound.

Attached: Perforated-Spiral.png (600x800, 365K)

I used to be a climber, fucking suits...

Postgre/MSSQL, log analysis, networking, server setup and maintenance be it Linux or Windows, some scripting (bash, PowerShell). I basically analyze bug for developers and hand it to them so they can fix it.

Yeah, I'm quite not responsible for name of my posititon.

Ofcourse, this was meant for you.

Who wants to be a worker when you can throw a suit on and bullshit your way to glory?

Real men, that's who.

Not if you turn the power off first retard. Journeyman's card doesn't mean shit anymore. Fuck unions. Its hilarious people still that card means something. I'm in skilled trade. Basically, I fix shit for people who are too dumb to fix anything. I pay myself whatever I want. Some asshole wants his computer virus free or a fence put up I'll charge 3k for both.

lmao I'm just playing, my brother was about to be a PM for a company in NJ, then the dick head crashed his car in a snow storm.