Do you want to live in a world where we are all forced to accept increasingly destructive and perverse behavior as...

Do you want to live in a world where we are all forced to accept increasingly destructive and perverse behavior as “normal” and a matter of course, or do you want to live in a world where virtue, traditional morals, ethics and constructive behavior are the guiding factors behind the social norm?

Attached: EAC5A609-498B-4615-9078-0DB4B185EA27.jpg (828x815, 100K)

No ones forcing you faggot move to somalia if you dont like it

we already do and nothing short of war will stop it

/thread

OP is gayer than the pride parade and can't stop sucking cocks.

You didn’t answer the question

/thread sage

/thread

"Normality" is when YOU are not mentally insane and a danger for the civilization. Go back to the gas chamber where you belong.

its blizzard isn't it ?

Attached: 1554679015902.jpg (1242x1659, 397K)

>No ones forcing you
Except for literally everything, unless you're blind and completely oblivious to modern society. Or you're just one of the degenerates who supports it.

Just live your own life dude. Nobody is going to make you suck dicks

Easy, Just don't be gay. Problem solved.

Move to Saudi Arabia where they gladly share your archaic Bronze Age beliefs

i don't want to live in a world where i'm supposed to do what someone else wants me to do. i want to do as i please, as long as i don't interfere with the freedom of others

"destructive behavior" is fucking subjective you absolute fuckwit.

What are you being forced to do?

>or do you want to live in a world where virtue, traditional morals, ethics and constructive behavior are the guiding factors behind the social norm?

Please continue to think that being accepting of others living the life they want to live goes again all of this.

Im not with this overly politically correct bullshit but people using morals and ethics to bash certain groups of people solely based on them living different is completely asinine.

what type of gay activities were you forced to participate in today?

Nobody is gonna force you to be gay or accept gay people! If you wanna be an homophobic is ok as long as you don't harm others
We the faggots just want basic human rights like respect and marriage
>But muh traditional family
2 faggots getting married wouldn't affect your life at all
i know that some gays are annoying af but we are not all like that,also not our fault that some people use radical gay propaganda that even some of us dislike
So OP just calm the fuck down literally NOBODY is forcing you to do something gay or something like that,i bet you also believe that gay marriage is gonna extint human race

i don't think he was talking about the fact they do it but more like, the pedo read to kids power hour and other very obscene things the LGBTQAIIP!!! group do.

I want to live in a world just on the brink of where anything goes so I can watch it smolder before completely erupting in flames. Then when full anarchy sets in see if I can survive. I don't really pray that much anymore or believe in a God per se, but I do ask whatever spirit guy is out there to bring fire and destruction while I'm still young enough to participate in the mayhem every night before bed.

you don’t have to accept it, just tolerate it you faggot. if you got a problem move to russia where it’s illegal to be gay.

Tell me how a nazi shitposter knows anything about virtue and morals. I want to live in a world where your kind gets gunned down on sight.

not him but thats a bit far and too cold

Attached: 1542577787835.png (400x487, 340K)

This but I also dont shut down busy city's to flaunt how straight I am with a bunch of other people. I have nothing against gay people that keep it to themselves and people they can confide in. I just dont think it would be acceptable socially to have a straight pride parade where I dress my girlfreind up in bdsm gear and walk her down the street. So why are they able to do it. That I feel like interferes with my freedom. Its shit like that that fucks me up.

Cultural Marxism and virtue signaling has become mind control du jour.

Are we talking about the ending of religion right?
I'm in!

>Do you want to live in a world where we are all forced to accept increasingly destructive and perverse behavior as “normal” and a matter of course

yes, very much so

n o r m a l i z e

So thankfull I was given a choice to dislike these sad individuals who call themselves "good people"