Will keep you guys updated on what happens, how did I do for now ?

Will keep you guys updated on what happens, how did I do for now ?

Attached: 20190910_210726.jpg (1080x1075, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZSkY-hnPoR4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

better than i could

never

send

multiple

Omg you're such a cringe worthy weeboo

Yup. You dun goofed, op. Might as well call this one a loss.

youtu.be/ZSkY-hnPoR4

Oh man, why not send just one block text my guy. Anyways it wasn't smooth but it'll work, next time maybe just ask her out on a date

You did bad. Very bad. Take everything you think you know about women and throw it out because you don't know shit child. Such a fucking failure OP

Absolutely terrible. But hey I'm just as inept.

That's a yikes from me, dawg

>

There wont be a next time, this weeboo will forever be alone

Good job getting yourself permanently friendzoned

She won’t reply

True, but some women like the whole retarded guy angle, i mean why is she talking to op in the first place, that guys a fag

Did you think.you were being cute or sweet because you come off as an autistic child.

There's no evidence that she's ever replied to this weeboo, he probably just cold messaged some girl online that he doesn't know irl

There's no woman out there turned on by this autistic shite

Suggesting anything to a girl followed by “why not?” is always a weak move.

Girls don’t do “why not”. “Why not” is not a question that it’s ever her responsibility to answer. Nature puts women in the position of having choices when it comes to men and being the one one who must be won over.

If you want something from a woman, it’s your job to convince her of your value. Of why you are fun and attractive enough for her to spend time with. Suggesting that the two of you do something together and then asking “why not” shows that you think she has to explain to you why she doesn’t want to hang out, or go on a date, or have sex. She doesn’t. Her prerogative is to do whatever she feels like doing with whatever man whose advance she accepts. Asking that question displays a level of cluelessness when it comes to how men and women interact.

Just do like Mike Fleming from Columbus Ohio does.

Attached: Screenshot9520190823-062054.png (1152x2048, 751K)

Fun translates to sex, op you came on as just wanting a FWB thing

Curious to see what the previous messages were

fucking idiot. she's laughing at you and showing your texts to her friends