Just fucked a 16 year old I met on Grindr ask me anything. Age of consent is 16 here in Nevada, so fuck off. It's legal

Just fucked a 16 year old I met on Grindr ask me anything. Age of consent is 16 here in Nevada, so fuck off. It's legal.

Attached: Grindr_logo.jpg (725x451, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesurvivoralliance.com/legal-age-consent-50-states/#targetText=As a general matter, this,any adult, regardless of age.
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

pedo fag

i fucked a 13 yo im almost 30
legal here

Pedo refers to pre pubescent. He was way into puberty.

Shit, where was that at?

crossdresser?

cope harder pedo faggot

No, a twink.

Haha, stop lurking waiting for pics. Fag.

gonna fuck him again?

was he any good?

how old are you?

So a hairless 16 year old..
definitely a pedo

Yeah, I hope so. No not really, he couldnt suck dick, and barely let me fuck him. It was really slow, he was in pain.

I'm 35.

So does that mean that 16 year old girls can be prostitues? And itll be legal?

Big hard cock on him, it was great.

I’m 24 I secretly want an older man to take me bareback against my will

No, they can't be prostitutes. Nevada you have to be 18 to be a whore. And in Nevada its only legal in a couple of counties I think, and Clark which Vegas is in its still illegal.

im just here to call you a pedo fag, pedo fag. poor deflection attempt by the way.

Twink?

Still lurking. Just go google it.

>grindr

Attached: 1514567136686.jpg (400x400, 98K)

if there's a second encounter, will you rape him?

You need a buddy to tell you someone having gay sex is a fag? Not very bright are you.

>im not a pedo, youre a pedo! i fucked a 16 year old and am telling you to google CP! but no, im not a pedo! you are!

this retarded

No, why would I? He is giving it to me.

But if you get caught and say its consentual?? I mean a person wouldnt say they paid for it.

Again pedo is pre pubescent.

I guess that could work. Depends on how you get caught and where. You can still be charged with other related crimes to their age.

sure kid, whatever you say. you seem to be the expert!

Not smooth but skinny

Aww shucks

No, just a basic understanding of the english language.

Skinny is good. You just need to trim the body hair, not shave it. Post a pic?

Shut up fucking immature retard.

Which Muslim country do you hail from?

>defending a pedo fag

haha! try not to be so mad, kid. and also neck yourself.

>plz stop derailing muh thread with facts. plz just let me fuck children and talk about it.

This is high quality b8

Typical lgbt, bet you wish age of consent was 12 huh

16 isn't a child.

No, not at all. You think only gay people are fucking 16 year olds in Nevada? You think that age was put there by gay people?

LGBT hate pedophiles you brainlet. And 16 isn't pedo, it's legal almost everywhere except in dumbfuckistan aka America where it's illegal to drink before 21 but mandatory for children as young as 4 to use firearms.

Kid? Neck yourself? What color is your fedora?

I think the age of consent in the Vatican is like 7 or 9, no joke lol

30 states have an age of consent of 16.

Attached: DontKnowWhyISavedThis.gif (200x200, 788K)

Shit, the age of consent in most states in the US is 16 too

and theres usually age caps on that. like, 16 as long as the other person is within a few years older. nowhere in the US can an old neckbeard faggot go around fucking high school kids, sorry.

There's a 16 year old twink on grindr where i live too, we've been talking but i won't let him send nudes though for obvious reasons. Honestly thinking of meeting up

Wrong.

nope.

well you could if you wanted to

No there isn't actually. While that law does exist, it usually is in a state where the age of consent is 18. Most of the 30 states, have no penalty for fucking someone 16 or older. Yes a few like less than a handful have a max age. You might want to believe its different but no, in the US you can fuck a 16 year old in the majority of the states.

Attached: YF7Jwo_-RduZXQR2MdHReFxNR5iRZ8R44qI3VMjDM50.png (620x393, 128K)

Yeah, this one sent nudes right away. I freaked out, made a new account, and messaged him and told him not to send nudes. He basically went after me, it was hot.

Nice!

Christine, 16.

I knew when I saw you coming out of school I had to have you. HAD TO HAVE YOU.

Attached: age-of-consent-europe.jpg (1800x1800, 742K)

its too bad so many kids will have to be harmed because retards like you cant read and comprehend laws properly. but at least youll all be locked up soon getting nigger cock shoved up your dry ass for the rest of your lives.

Kik is daddylonglegssss

Wrong again.

Nice mate

No, I understand them perfectly. It is not illegal in most states to fuck a 16 year old without any penalty. I have a Masters in Public Admin, its my living to understand laws and how to implement them, so I have no doubt I know; what I'm talking about.

You in Vegas ?

Here you go stupid.

thesurvivoralliance.com/legal-age-consent-50-states/#targetText=As a general matter, this,any adult, regardless of age.

Yes.

Me too. I’m always looking for guys on Grindr.

Watch yourself op. I personally could give a shit and think sex crime laws are a cash racket meme that stuffs the pockets of the worst offenders, but, and I could be wrong, some states have laws where it is illegal to solicit the sex through online communication. So in otherworse if you meet the 16 year at the mall it's legal but if you start messaging 16 year olds on facebook or in your case grinder it can be illegal.

You Pedos ain't fooling noone we all know how those raped minds of yours work ahah any holes a goal right;)

Cool, yeah. I have had some luck on Grindr.

Except when you post online you step into the federal realm of law. Watch out sharing your story OP.

How would a jury react.

Yes, a good point. That is correct. As I stated above they can still prosecute you for other crimes related to their age, but the sexual act alone if nothing else is involved is legal.

Only person that keeps bringing up sex with young kids is you, and also acts of rape. You need help.

Yea me too. Sometimes it takes a while. I mostly look for guys to suck off

No, that's not correct. I can write that I raped a child there would be no prosecution for that related to the alluded crime, I could be prosecuted for lewdness as a long shot.

The age of consent in each state in the United States is either 16 years of age, 17 years of age, or 18 years of age. The most common age of consent is 16, which is a common age of consent in most other Western countries.
States where the age of consent is 16 (30): Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Vermont, Washington, and West Virginia.
States where the age of consent is 17 (7): Colorado, Illinois, Louisiana, Missouri, New Mexico, New York, and Wyoming.
States where the age of consent is 18 (13): Arizona, California, Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Kentucky, North Dakota, Oregon, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Virginia, and Wisconsin.
These are only 13 out of 50 States, that are retards, who think you should have to wait till your 18 to get laid.

I'm over by Nellis, some good luck over there. The 16 year old was over by Sunrise Mt.

Yeah, not sure why most think its 18.

Was he bigger than you?

I’m close by nellis. Sometimes I get something. But I get more luck closer to the strip.

Yes, he was huge, very long. Not very thick. Around 7 or 8 inches. He could suck his own dick it was weird that he wanted to show that to me, but he did. Haha.

Yeah, the strip is a goldmine. Everyone there is looking to get laid.

Some states have laws where if you are a teacher you cannot have sex with any minor, regardless if they are the age of consent. Nevada has such a law. I know the law, idiot that keeps posting might still be in highschool.

I know I love it. It’s quick and simple. Most of the guys I meet there are married

Yup, about half the guys I mess with are married.

Didn't see where he said he was the little fags teacher.

Yea. It’s exciting sucking off married guys. Especially when they want to fuck me.

I'm OP, I didn't say I was his teacher, I was just adding some info about how there are some other laws regarding consent.

I just got fucked yesterday while my gf was at work.