Its funny, i truly know that most of you who post "my gf" then a nude of a 10/10 banger...

Its funny, i truly know that most of you who post "my gf" then a nude of a 10/10 banger, really just sit and wish they had that girl. Its so sad ya know. You poor Yea Forums idiots just lying about who you fuck when legit all of you arw virgins who wear fedoras. This thread is about true alpha males like my self. Post up you fucking nerds.

Attached: FB_IMG_1567112936830.jpg (1365x1365, 98K)

Bad copy pasta of a lesbian.

Most of us on Yea Forums are beta males.

You must be a Yea Forums idiot.

All of us on Yea Forums dont know how women work or smell.

Haha sure this dude is an alpha.

OP here. Ya im an alpha. Look at me. Look at my ink. Im tough as fuck you pussy. Show your selfie you goldfish

I don't do selfies.

I appreciate the troll though. But next time get a picture of somebody that has seen the inside of a gym. Posting pictures of lesbians is just sad

Fuck ya im lesbian i fuck my girl every night so i guess that makes me a lesbo. To bad im not on Yea Forums every night lookin at traps and jerkin like you my guy. Post a selfie you fuckin fish bowl

Honestly us on Yea Forums are desprate kids

I fuck this bitch every day. Im alpha

Attached: FB_IMG_1560627322980.jpg (720x960, 57K)

Im a beta male who lives on Yea Forums

She is fucking hot

Nudes????

There are a lot of those.

Attached: 1566819313082.gif (263x396, 649K)

Yeah, but he looks more like a skinny bitch to me. Only fags have gauges. He's just some edgy, skrillex wannabe.

Oh god

+1

You have a vagina? Miss lesbian? What a little slut. Tits or gtfo lesbo bitch

Looks like the dude I fucked in prison

Aye we probably did fuck. Im such an alpha male i fuck other males too. I orove to them who owns who. I own everyone.

We need more of this slut

Im a thicc bitch. My dicks average but it will fuck you good. Its all about the motion of the ocean. Funny how you actually think im a lesbian you fucking pixie stick. Im actually a dj too. Dj subspence. I play sold out shows in tampa florida nerds

If you admitted to crying afterwards then I believe it was you

I cried with the force of a thousand men taking poland cause im so alpha

Hahaha. Well I have aids, so you might wanna get checked

Had aids before i met you. Im so alpa i gained every illness and beat them. Im a hybrid super human bread to fuck

*bred

This is bread

Attached: cinnamon-toast-horiz-a-1800.jpg (1800x1200, 165K)