Prostate orgasm

Prostate orgasm
Any wizards here archived this witchcraft.
If so, any tips?
How do I know if I'm doing it right?
What is the best position?

Attached: prostate.jpg (940x940, 50K)

Stop putting things on your ass weirdo it's for shitting not dildos???

A good cheat is lay on your side with your dick between your legs coming out the back. Try a glass dildo doesn’t need to be big. Angle it towards your prostate.

Only ever managed to do it once. Vibes and prostate massagers never did it for me, what finally got me over the edge was me riding a big dildo suctioned cupped to the floor. Fapped and edged for about an hour previously, got stoned and super horny, no distractions. I lubed up and rode it for all I was worth, started out with my knees going weak, and I was unintentionally moaning like a bitch. I eventually spasmed and my legs gave out from under me, collapsed in a puddle of my own cum and i almost blacked out. Legs felt like rubber for about 10 minutes after. Never could repeat it. I think I'm too focused on getting there instead of enjoying the ride. Its probably 80% mental

The best positions is flat on your stomach with the bull on your back so you're completely at his mercy. In that position, your asshole will be on absolute fire because of his impossible girth, but -- even though it's about his pleasure, not yours -- he will have no choice but to stimulate your G-spot at the perfect angle. That stimulation, combined with the emotional release that comes with complete submission, will result in MULTIPLE orgasms.

Unless you're in chastity. You should be in chastity, useless faggot.

Able to do it consistently, actually! It's SUPER worth, too. Get a glass dildo (something you can control entirely, both pressure and angle), I usually lie either on my stomach or on my side, and just take it slow! Ease it in. Find the spots you like stimulated and slowly manipulate them. This. Shit. Takes. Time. Take some time for yourself. Wait a couple days or weeks without cumming. Get extra horny. Wait until you're relaxed. It's well worth it and easily the best orgasm I've ever experienced.

I don't understand how you guys are able to put something in your ass so easily, the one time I tried, which was with a finger, my asshole felt like it was on fire and it was painful as fuck. This doesn't even happen when taking a shit though.

Was your finger lubed? Did you just shove it in or did you take your time?

Yes, I used lube and took my time doing it. I was in the shower, my whole body was clean, I had had a bowel movement hours before and hadn't eaten anything prior. Just half of my index finger alone was enough to feel painful. It sucks because I'm interested in experiencing a prostate orgasm at least once but that's never gonna happen by the looks of things.

dude i fucking wish. just hurts too damn bad and cant do it. gets really uncomfortable. cant explain that feeling, kinda feels like a burn or something. the feeling is like nothing else you can experience. its just in the anal region that you feel that feeling lol know what i mean? i haven't done it in years cos it was so uncomfortable. but i'd get fucked up on ambien and start putting sharpies in my butt. only could do it on ambien because i was so out of my head that the pain was nonexistent. tried it on so many other drugs but i guess only dissociative drugs i can do it with because my mind is so far gone. miss my ambien script. fun fucking times.

Attached: 4qn9k9homq801.jpg (1000x2021, 959K)

That's exactly what I feel too. It's just not meant to be I guess.

how many days without cumming works for you best?

Usually about a week or two, depending on how busy I am before my next day off!

I'm trying to not do anal anymore. the guilt and embarrassment is too much. I'm a cumbrain so it'll be hard.

and how long does it take you to cum? after 15 minutes of fucking my prostate I get too exhausted and just jerk off

I usually take about an hour or so! It kinda builds up over a period of time. There have been several times I've had to stop and start over again some other day. It's almost purely a mental thing. Just relax. Close your eyes. Focus on the spots that feel good and -how- they feel good. Focus on the spots that make your cock respond.

Did you used a glove or cut your fingernails?

Worthless advice.
Not everyone has a partner and not everyone wants one.

>>Any wizards here archived this witchcraft
If you stick things up your ass you lose any chance at potential wizard powers

If you don't cut you finger nails you will find blood on then after that, and maybe with be by sometime a real pain in the but.

/Thread

Lie on your side so that your back is straight.
Just slowly push up and down, it should feel better and better, make sure to go deep.
smol#3758

No gloves, but my fingernails were trimmed properly. No sharp edges, all filed and rounded.

This is fucking hot and I need it

Ain't nothing going up my ass. Not even a girls fingers. No way

bump

Not tryna put anything in my ass but ill be honest i got hard reading these discriptions

This is folklore spread by gays to try to talk straight guys into doing butt stuff

but it isn’t

>the gays are polluting the chans to turn the freaking straights gay

Applies to most male mammals.Horses out to stud get prostate milked and the load sold for $$$

I work. Just have no time to idly shove things in my butthole. My wife does occasionally but I'm usually asleep.

Had that too. Change your lube, helped me immensely. Get coconut oil, you can't use it with condoms, but it doesn't burn at all for me, while water based lube always did

Scared you'll like it?

I am straight and I do all kinds of butt stuff. Get on my level

Why would water based lube burn though? That sounds kinda weird.

It contains glycerin in it I think. You could probably also try glycerin free water based lubes, but I prefer coconut oil

Isn't coconut oil more watery than regular lube though? Wouldn't be absorbed faster than any other type of lube?

>Isn't coconut oil more watery than regular lube though? Wouldn't be absorbed faster than any other type of lube?
For me, my water based lube always dried out faster than the oil. But idk maybe my lube was just bad

>How do I know if I'm doing it right?

Oh. You'll know!

Lol, this. I tried it once. Gotta say that's a hands free cum. Don't even need to touch your cock to blast a huge load.

Find a guy with a good dick.
Let him prone bone you.
Where you at sweet cheeks?

Shampoo and conditioner are not lube.
That's what burned you silly faggot

I used a silicone based lube, retard. Why would I put products that are meant to be used on the outside of the body inside of me? Also, I don't use conditioner.

You need more exercise, your cardio is terrible. I'm concerned about your health user.

I once read a description somewhere that was something along the lines of "Stick your thumb up your butt while you're "servicing" yourself, and you'll fly to the moon!".

I tried, and it didn't work.

>Calls me a retard
>Burned the inside of their own ass being a faggot.

Good for you kid

Get bigger thumbs

Seethe harder.

Because you're a stupid faggot who burned the inside of their ass in the shower

I've never really felt anything but pain. Felt alright once when I had been sick and hadn't eaten for days. I think that's the problem, if you're even the slightest bit bloated it's as uncomfortable as fuck

I had no shower products on my body though, so there's no way they were the cause. You can stop samefagging anytime now.

You poor confused fagchild.
I'm not mad.
I'm amused by how pathetic you are, how you're so ignorant you managed to burn the inside of your ass, and how you continue to think you have some sort of superiority which is why you look down at everyone.
You're an angry child struggling with your sexual identity and you hurt yourself in the process.

I bet your father is proud of you

Take your own advice you autoerotic assburner

>which is why you look down at everyone.
You're the one that started doing this, not me. Project less as you keep seething, otherwise it'll start looking more pathetic than amusing.

Stop pretending your father didn't teach you

I said shampoo and conditioner are not lube

Then you got defensive. So now I'm going to do everything I can to trigger you because I'm bored and pissing off defensive faggots is really fun

My gf suggested I got a prostate massager as she knows I like anal play. Tried achieving a hands free orgasm yesterday, i could feel myself getting close but my toy ran out of charge :(

Solid point. I used shampoo thinking it would be nice lube. I was so wrong.

Op is a closeted conditioner user and an internal use rebel

Did you reapplied lube, after taking your finger out?

>I said shampoo and conditioner are not lube
Exactly, which is why I said I used lube, and not those. Sadly it seems you're not able to read and you compensate for this inability by assuming shit instead. How pitiful.
>Then you got defensive.
Oh no, God forbid someone calls you a mean word after you call them one first. Poor baby.
>So now I'm going to do everything I can to trigger you
Keep trying then, I'm feeling generous so I'll give you all the (You)s in the world if it means you walk out of this thinking you've accomplished something.

Sad trombone

I have this toy, lighter for scale

Attached: IMG_20190607_022255.jpg (1944x2592, 655K)

You poor angry gay.
Somebody needs a hug

RETARD

I did, I wonder if I used too much though. I should probably switch to a water based lube or coconut oil like another user suggested.

Here's your (You). Keep going.

>Accomplice something Freudian slip.
>Sodomizing yourself in the shower

Your father must be very proud of you

That's what you say to all the men

Want some dick boy?

No. Op is still in faggot denial

Next comes faggot remorse

>burn

Attached: [email protected] (1000x1000, 48K)

Post six images or be pruned

One eyed jack. Pun intended?

Do you sit on it, or lie on your back while using it?

You cannot imagine how little I care.

You put it in your anus

That's what your father says about his latent faggot son

stick a dildo on tile at the end of your tub, place a folded towel over the rim, straddle it, put your balls in the abdominal cavity so they don't get crushed, enjoy

Op is a stupid faggot who burned his ass with shampoo

my prostate gets really sensitive during nofap, so try that