Attached: based.png (625x591, 318K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself.

Finally I can practice for real life

i love art

faggot

Was this by the makers of "Custer's Revenge," by any chance?

Attached: fdfe.jpg (600x759, 86K)

Why Jesus? If Jesus was alive, I'm pretty sure he would be the biggest SJW on the planet.

Attached: 1652576_1.jpg (630x630, 59K)

Judas would be the way to go

guess if you're talentless you can still cash in on edgy

It looks like shit. Just play watchdogs if you want to have a mass shooter power fantasy.

are u retarded ?

Gay kike

>a radical non-binary gender fluid pansexual humanoid berserker is the most powerful adversary

Attached: 480C5665-953C-4EBB-A3B0-647FCC78CAD2.jpg (400x400, 107K)

>Best game ever?
Nah, the models and gore effects are butt-ugly. Who the hell would play $15 for this ugly mess?
>fren
>Shrek
>epic gamer
This reeks of reddit

How can you just offend people like that?! Cancel culture, help!

No I’m not. Watchdogs it the perfect mad hooter simulator. You can hack people’s phones and get detailed information about their politics. Why would you play this garbage when this exists you fuckin sperg.

Attached: 939CC6AE-6B28-4C2B-BAA1-76BA6DA5B0E8.jpg (960x500, 118K)

Goty

truly a next gen experience

youtube.com/watch?v=idA9BEA4Hxs

unironically you are far more likely to kys than anyone else in this thread. faggot.

to be fair it's a tough call.
While watchdogs is a better game, it comes with the significant pitfall of giving ubishit your money provided you don't pirate it. watchdogs 2 is shit though

I think my cat is actually gay. If you go to the bathroom he will follow you in and stare at your dick while you piss.

>retarded zoomers get their first hit of shock value: the game

Stupid cunt.

Ever read the bible? That dude hated everything, you can't even mix fabrics or get dumb haircuts around the guy.

Attached: blasphemy.jpg (700x562, 136K)

Better Ubisoft than this shit. There is absolutely no dignity what so ever to subject yourself to this political stunt.

Where does one buy this game?

Are you partially blind or did you just ignore the link on purpose?

>Tarrant is a playable character
So much reddit

shit game, but ironically funny concept.

I never click on links while on Yea Forums that’s the equivalent of sticking your dick in a blender with salt.

Pussy

If you're 14 and really desperate to prove how edgy you are

>learn to read links then

You obviously haven't. You're talking about leviticus. That's the old testament, the Jewish holy book. The new testament is the one Christians subscribe to. Christ died so we would have to ahear to the laws of the old testament to gain entrance to heaven.