What's Yea Forums up to today?

what's Yea Forums up to today?

Attached: umadbro.jpg (800x531, 83K)

Attached: punishment.webm (960x540, 793K)

Can’t sleep from post surgery pains, oxy wore off, so it’s kurking threads time

Attached: AB22B0B3-7E73-42BB-A031-38A0D44A0498.jpg (750x536, 95K)

Lurking threads* percs still seem in effect lol

>kurking

Attached: brush.gif (276x216, 1.8M)

Been up since Sunday afternoon. Work @ 9am till 11pm

Hopefully I crash so I can at least take a disco nap tonight.
I have yardwork and things to do tomorrow.

Some retard woke me up at 445am with a leafblower. Smoked a bowl. Trying to go back to sleep.

Work 6-2 then going to the gym. Home by 430ish. Watch "the five" at 5. Some vidya then Tucker Calrson at 8. Then bed.

How about you op?

Too goddamned early is what I’m up to today.

Having to stay on a fast today so I can go get a colonoscopy tomorrow.
Thanks for asking.

That's sucks. A guy I work with got one a couple weeks back. They have to put him under because he was too "stressed" for lack of a better term

They found a polyp and ran some tests on it. Results came back and they told him to come back in 5 years.

He told me all us Yea Forumsros have to go for it when we turn 50. Dont mean to date you kek

Family has a history of cancer, so we get checked earlier. Cousin had five polyps when he was 30.

taking the dog to the vet for his annual checkup, then heading into work just in time for free Taco Tuesday lunch

I'm sorry to hear that user. Is this your first time?

going to doctor to find out why I've been having heart palpatations nearly every day now, but I'm getting really tired, so I might just go to sleep.
Also trying to get my GED because my heroin addict mom thought it would be easier on her to homeschool me instead of actually getting me an education.

yup

Finishing up on preparing our trial balance so we can file our corp taxes at work. need to call interviews for a new outside salesman.

raining outside.

my daughter is a bitch this morning. wife is okay.

go home tonight to make roast beef sandwiches. drink scotch and fall asleep on my wifes lap watching a documentary.

dog get tacos?

Goddamn. Sounds like you're doing what you need to do.

Goodluck user. If it helps think of me as they prod you.

nah, dropping him off at home first, although he would love a taco or three

Attached: 20190910_051620.jpg (779x1201, 404K)