Just got a like from her. Her profile says 41. Who the fuck do these old ass bitches think they're fooling...

Just got a like from her. Her profile says 41. Who the fuck do these old ass bitches think they're fooling? She's 20 years older than that.

Attached: notfoolinganyone.jpg (1176x581, 152K)

But she likes you. ;^)

What would I do with her dusty old cooch?

Haha, even her makeup can't help her to look younger, what a desperate cunt

more like 51.
What site is that?

Not sure, man. You're the one with grannies chasing you.

Attached: 1553159915709.gif (151x200, 112K)

you are just jelous.
Gilfs are a great fuck, they are always put a lot of effort into it!

looks like a zombie wearing makeup to try and not look dead.

Nah, she’s in her 40s

I think you're supposed to put your dick in it and move it around.

bump

bitch is over 50 for sure

Attached: b.jpg (243x319, 58K)

What's the name of that horror movie, where she is acting as main character?

It? Misery? The Joker?

"Ya wanna know how I got these scars?...

It was a facelift."

Mom!?

Serial mom

S-son, don't tell that to your father, i'll give you whatever you want, you need to be quiet about this, and that's all you have to do. Now i need to ask you do you have something on your mind?

You spoiled faggots. I'm happily married. Great woman. Awesome adventurous sex life

But I am so jealous of you fuckin kids and your dating apps. I'd fuck this bitch in a heartbeat. Despite being alright looking I have zero standards. I love them ALL. She'd be a great lay, and maybe something different from your string of young hard bodies.

These fuckin apps remove 90% of the problem of hitting on a chick at a bar, park, work, whatever. The one question is answered: does this person find me attractive.

Oh, the puss I could have killed with the damn advantages you damn kids have

Ok ok ok Boomer rant over

I'm telling dad when I see him at the next prison visit!

remember:

men age like wine,
women age like milk

>hitting on a chick at a bar, park, work
I'm still doing this, despite every app that is created for connecting peoples. It's much more fun for me, and womans really appreciate that. BTW i don't have any of that accounts on the social networks like fakebook, twidder, ig, etc. Fuck that network socializing nonsense.

It's really hard for me to write this, but i'll give my best shot. He isn't your real biological father.

He's more of a father rhan you were ever a mother!
And with how much he's getting his ass pounded right now, he even makes a better mother than you do!

Don't say that to me, you are hurting my feelings with that behavior, you know that i love you and him. If you gonna be a good boy, i'll buy you a new car with one specific addition...your siren will sound like honk honk. Deal?

40, 60, whatever i'd still fuck

this
/thread

>this
Man we were born too early