Without memeing, why do people rate this so highly?

Without memeing, why do people rate this so highly?
Hard mode: no service, just the food

Attached: chick-fil-a-logo-vector.gif (693x390, 28K)

I really dont get it. Its good but it's not 2 lanes of cars wrapped around the building twice good. Yeah white people are strange sometimes.

Because they fund anti fag campaigns and I want them to take my money

It's decent for fast food standards. I only go during off peak times and walk inside mostly so I dont wait.

The whole "my pleasure" BS is worthless to me. Just say thanks and give people the food. Also the chick fil a sauce is good.

the food isnt all that special, but for a fast food place, they have the best workers, and cleanliness. good moral there. whereas other fast foods hire ghetto ass people.

The food itself is good. Unless you are going to some sort of mom n pop chicken and fries place that is better you can't really get better chicken and fries in this country then there. Popeyes is for blacks, KFC is dirty, Church's is tasteless and going to the Chinese place just for chicken means what the hell are you doing. So it is rated highly for a reason. Plus they got by far the best lemonade I've had.

Chicken and breading is sweet with just the right ratio of breading and oil. Chick-Fil-A chicken by itself is definitely the best of any major fast food chicken place, including things like Cane’s/Zaxbys. Their chicken style is already unique, and if you add extra stuff like the mini breakfast sandwiches and Polynesian sauce it’s better than what you can get at any other fast place. But agree it’s not worth huge lines. Also Canes and Zaxbys both just use thousand island sauce and market it as a special sauce prove me wrong

Yeah canes is legit just mayo and ketchup with s tiny bit of cayenne

Popeyes gave me food poisoning once. KFC, idk who even goes to a fast food place for fried chicken, it’s bad and not even fast.

The fries and sauces are absurdly overrated. The waffle fries are just generic waffle fries, and the sauces are all way too sweet.

Personally no fries at any fast food place are worth praise except mcdonalds

I really like their spicy chicken sandwich. Nothing else is really good for me. That sandwich is great compared to any other fast food joints around me.

This is my go to meal before I go out drinking. Original sandwich meal, sweet tea, no sauces. The chicken is meaty, the bread amount is just right. The fries are decent and it’s cheap.

Just put mayonnaise on your sandwich, retard. That’s how it’s supposed to be eaten originally.

I used to like popeyes but ever since buying fried chicken at my local super market places it actually beats popeyes pretty easily. If you got a good supermarket that sells good chicken just go with that and make your own fries or buy your own. Fast food needs to wisen the fuck up already. Can't hate on Chick-fil-A because they are literally doing gods work and showing these shits how its done. Including the burger places like BK and McDonalds.

No mayonnaise for you either?

Is it not common knowledge that a chicken fillet sandwich is to be eaten with mayonnaise and pickles?

this

>it's cheap
Cheap?? That's my biggest complaint, it's crazy overpriced. A basic meal of a sandwhich, fries and a drink is $9. I can get the same for 5 at wendys. And that's not even the "deluxe" so its literally just a piece of chicken and two pickles. Some bread with a piece of chicken and pickles, some mediocre fries, and a drink. Nine fucking dollars

I know op said no service related stuff but they usually have 2 lanes/wrap around because of how fast they get the orders through, at least that's what my experience has been.

Fuck mayo. Bland “condiment” that adds nothing but salt and a nasty flavor.

I’d be happy not tasting mayo the entire rest of my life

I think it's because many see them as the underdog fighting against the regime, and their food is good.

Attached: liberals.jpg (1024x760, 277K)

Chick fil a is generally warm food and decent quality with nice taste.
By comparison, KFC screws up all the orders, runs out of product on the menu, and made me sick 2 of the last 3 times i ate there. Almost swallowed a BONE in the last meal I had. Done with that shit.

Basically it is just consistently less bad than competitors.

>Hard mode: no service, just the food
Well the service just sucks. I always walk out so I've never eaten there.

Based

> (OP)
>Because they fund anti fag campaigns and I want them to take my money
This.

Waffle fries and that awesome fucking dipping sauce. Fuck the chicken.

Oh shit, i forgot the excellent sauce options. Also, the milkshakes don't destroy my anus nearly as bad as other fast food shakes.

i wish i knew, Yea Forumsro/ its a fucking piece of chicken, 2 pickles, and a bun but I love that shit. They must add a dusting of heroin to the msg they dose those bitches with

the sauces are awful. They're closer to syrup than any actual sauce. Disgustingly sweet. Do you normally just dip your fries in maple syrup?

And the lemonade smoothies!!!! Just add vodka.

They are pretty sweet, but i enjoy sweet over salt most of the time.

On that note, McDonalds BBQ and Wendy's Ranch are solid picks. My debased moment is cheap American cheese wrapping Wendy's fries covered in ranch.

Polynesian: just sweet and sour but wayyyy too sweet and not enough sour.
Chickfile sauce: tastes just like BK chicken fry sauce but less of the mustard bite, and again, too sweet.
BBQ: normal bbq but sweeter.

Every sauce is just loaded up with sugar to cover up a lack of distinguishing taste.

IDK mang but I'll tell you one thing: I had their sandwiches, fries and soup a handful of times while I was on vacation in Florida and it sure beats the hell out of my local McD's and BK (I also have Sonic and Wendy's but I gotta go out of my way). There are rumors that my town is getting a Chick-fil-A and I'm fucking stoked. Also the fag hating thing is pretty cool.

they were good back about 30 years ago. last time i had to eat there, they were serving rubber chicken close as i could tell. it sucked

Because its the white peoples chicken.

It's About Trust. When there is a choice, people go with the places which are more trustworthy.

When the choice today is "might spit in your food" and "probably will not spit in your food" people will choose Chick-fil-A.

Someone said it is about racism and bigotry. Idiot. I just ate at this restaurant yesterday. Lots of black people there both working and dining. You're full of shit. It's not about race.

It's about the culture of the business and how well the quality can be trusted. NOTHING ELSE.

The food doesn't even matter. It's good and good enough, but so is other places.
The service is why. I have never had a wrong order or item left out from an order at Chick-fil-a, every other place constantly fucks up.

the only thing worth getting there is the chicken sandwich

Wait, that's not the only thing?

now that's a good idea

alway gotta be about race with you bastards huh?

It's all they have. Please don't take it from them.

Absolute trash tier fries at McDonald's. They're food pretty much always gives me horrible diahrea. Gotta get the thick cut fries with the skin still on em from a&w.