So i think im done with life, what are the best ways to end yourself (least painful)

So i think im done with life, what are the best ways to end yourself (least painful)

Attached: 581f4cc.png (1080x1054, 762K)

Attached: 51Dl+5s62GL._UY250_.jpg (324x500, 44K)

guns honestly

hanging hurts like a mofo and usually fails
pills dont always work and a lot of the time you wake up in the hospital
by cop has a rally low success rate unless you're black

I have a gun range really close to my home i can try that shotgun slugs are expensive but i only need one

you could also try talking things out with us

I don't think that'll help
:(

why not try?

Look its not the first time im on a dark place, everything went to shiet. I have no job,everyone left me and then my parent toled me im wortheless and they hate me and thats just a beginning of shiet im going thrue

become a Buddhist monk and the illusion you call yourself will dissolve with no pain

Just take some niggers and muslims with you before that

If dubs an hero yourself with a noose and livestream it

Attached: rar.jpg (517x457, 29K)

You made me laugh thanks good sir

I wish i could but i dont have a lot of them here

I've heard people say helium or something like that is the best. Basically get a oxygen mask rig it up to a tank of helium and have it slowly releasing it not full blast or you can fuck your lungs up but not die. You're body confuses it with oxygen and then you just fall asleep and cause the mask is connected to you you won't wake back up.

Attached: 1562133642934.jpg (552x748, 53K)

>I'm goin dooooooown in a blaze of glory

Attached: Welcome_to_Dearborn_sign_600x600.jpg (600x600, 135K)

Yea i heard of this one but i dont have money and time for that, still thx

Quit being so dramatic, shut out all the bullshit.
Find meaning in life, and escape the pain.
You won't find anyone but the dammed here.

Just do it and quit looking for attention you worthless faggot

Stop being a poor nigger and get a job

seriously, embrace an idea. join the natsoc movement or become a buddhist monk. Only ideology gives meaning to life.

Any atheist faggot who says otherwise is pulling you down with them into the nihilistic shithole. Can confirm as an atheist, our pessimism is the root of half the problems of society. I wish there were a god.

Tried that and failed,still christian tho