thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/shrooms/grow-psilocybin-mushrooms/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you turn yourself into the authorities and get the help you need

eat. drink OJ, wait.

Take them all

this is a jpg from google, im asking how to make the shit

Attached: spores.jpg (698x904, 94K)

Which technique do you want to do?

Take a bite of half of one. Wait 40 mins. Decide if you want to be now high . Way another half. Eat 60 minutes. If you aren't high enough eat a whole one . Drink vitamin c tablets or oj. If you're feeling good continue to eat small amounts to sustain your high. If you want to get fried eat 3 at once

This for maximum effect, op is gonna trip balls

If you aren't smart enough to find grow info online, you aren't smart enough to tske psychedelics

Holy shit, it was probably harder to go through the effort of making this thread than fucking searching google. 4th or 5th link bro. Also don't do this. Having spores is legal in most states, however using them to grow mushrooms is not.
thethirdwave.co/psychedelics/shrooms/grow-psilocybin-mushrooms/

Take maximum 1,5g as beginner(eat it together with chocolate) and make sure to have someone watching you.. Just in case. Drink a lot and only use them when u are satisfied with your life, otherwise u gonna have a bad trip.

what about grapefruit juice

can has shroomy /thread?

Attached: 1143415692435.jpg (472x565, 63K)

yissss

I've never done psychedelics, but have been interested in them lately. I'm really afraid though because I know I have so much baggage and shit that will come up when I do it. I'm pretty much guaranteed to have a bad trip.

If that's how you feel, it could could be a very beneficial experience. Even if it's scary and painful at the time, you may look back and be grateful for the experience after more reflection.

the right environment will make all the difference. only tried lsd and shrooms but they both helped me step back and see my life from a larger perspective. bad trip or no, could be good

Attached: 1282763511546.jpg (1024x768, 42K)

research pf tek

I see bad trips as learning experiences. I just don't know if it would be too intense for me.

Do it 1st time i couldnt stop laughing with my bros 2nd time went to lake tahoe sleding and drinking beers it literally opened up my mind that time and made everyrging so cleat life changing for the better

This.
Chocolate and a personal shaman for the first Time is a must to protect you from the bad trip

Shrooms are great and super beneficial/fun from my own experience but be careful OP because apparently they made this dude retarded.

This is fuckin pussy shit. eat a fistful AT ONCE.

Why faggot sounds like you don't know how to have fun. You probably shove the shrooms up your ass

bump

I've never done shrooms but smoked tons of weed before quitting 2 years ago. Now I want to try shrooms but I don't know where to get the seeds or where to buy the shrooms. I can't find them growing in the wild.

How many do I take and can I experience a trip by myself in my house, relaxed and watch YouTube or something? I don't really understand the fear of "having someone watch you"

1 “bag” = 1 full trip. A bag is usually equal to as many shrooms you were given, cause potency and all blah blah. Take em all, sit back, enjoy.

Attached: F4AD5A91-53E3-4F80-9C5B-DC6ED93C55D4.jpg (4032x3024, 784K)

????????????????????????????????????