What's the deal with Female Led Relationships?

What's the deal with Female Led Relationships?

Is that even a real thing? What do you think user

Attached: 51Nf7Sds2EL.jpg (313x500, 37K)

Women taking any initiative in the relationship would be too good to be truth

I think that a good relationship is not let by either party; it's a team effort to make it work.

It's time for women to show their power

As far as I can tell, less than 5% of woman have dominant personality traits.

Bullshit, woman are So stupid.

>How to pussy whip a man

Ftfy

women like to be dominated

This, if either party isn't putting in a substantial amount of effort to better themselves and better the relationship, then the relationship goes to shit.

led*

This.

This all day.

Sadly this.

i'm not saying be dominant, just that they could say what they are feeling instead of acting coy all the fucking time

That's called being assertive.

Yeah it's hot when women are assertive about getting what they want. The problem is, they have to first know what they want.

I find women know what they want about as often as men do, but they seem to think that expressing it makes them bad somehow.

I remember a college thing that said that on average a woman need to know a lot more about a subject to consider it mastered than a man, if this is really true they probably are more indecisive

You've never been in a relationship, have you? At least not a long one. It always devolves into a power struggle. Every single time. Successful relationships only happen when one side finally gives in. Seriously.

I've been married for 17 years, but okay.

>devolves into a power struggle
>devolves
>power struggles are bad for relationships

>a good relationship is not a power struggle

You two are literally agreeing.

Isn't that just marriage?

Well we haven't actually defined what a female led relationship is, or what leading a relationship means either.

Maybe the real question is how would women lead a relationship if she were inclined to do so? And what would this mean for the man?

Attached: 1490824447471.jpg (1280x1920, 475K)

Woman-led relationship could be good but some feminists will make it about betabux

ow no, /r9k/ found the thread, time to leave

Will they finally tell us where they want to eat?

I guess it could mean the woman decides what you do with your free time, for one, and if you're living together she would assign chores with you probably having to do most of them.

If only they could.

Lol. Sure. I bet the two of you are as happy and equal as the day you met.

Tell the truth. If one of you wanted to stay home on Friday night, and the other wanted to go out, what would happen? Would there be some a reasoned debate, and the loser of said debate would accept their lose and do what the other wants to do...or would one of you just STFU and do what the other one wants to do?

I've been married for 9 years. I already know the answer. I just want to see if you'll lie or not.

I said some, not all
Oh God am I turning into one of them though

fpbp show me a woman that knows what she wants for dinner before you start talking about female led anything

No... women actually don’t know how to choose the right male.