Hola amigos, Im staying in San Juan de los Lagos, Im from Europe...

Hola amigos, Im staying in San Juan de los Lagos, Im from Europe. How can I get my hands on weed or hash here and what's the prices so I don't get asked 500 peso for a gram
Viva Mexico!

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Mexico.svg.png (1200x686, 93K)

800 pesos an ounce, maximo my friendo

>Im staying in San Juan de los Lagos
>Im from Europe
>How can I get my hands on weed
RIP OP

blowjob for a gram

You're going to get killed OP

es buen Amigo, should I just go ask random people or at shops?

Watch more movies and mainstream media kid.

Bro that place is dangerous be careful

will do my dud
also OP, how the weather?

The guest who is hosting me told me this area is safe even at night. I don't know as I haven't seen any white people here. If Im honest I truly don't care, this place looks amazing and would be more fun after I smoke a fat joint so worth the risk

At the moment cloudy and I heard some thunder. Overrall good bearable weather unlike middle eastern hells, even though they are beautiful

tell your host to buy it for you, or to contact a friend of his that smokes and give him a tip

this

I'd rather not because Im here on business and it will damage the relationship if not ruin it. I will take my chances as soon as I get some info on who should I approach

ok, don't follow anyone and don't board any taxi/car if you decide to ask. tell them to deliver it to you.

Are you mexican bro? Do you live in Mexico?

both

You could ask a bartender or a taxi driver for some directions, even they can get it for you. San Juan its a beautiful place, have a good time user

This too OP, you could get kidnapped

So, San Juan del Los Lagos eh? I would skip trying to buy weed in bars unless you want to wake up tied up naked in a small village 40km away. If you speak Spanish in a Mexican lexicon with a good accent try finding it on the street. Just ask dudes that look like they smoke weed...that guy with the backpack that keeps walking up and down the street or a hotel concierge. Come to think of it the hotel is probably your best bet but never ever ever ever ever under any circumstances follow someone to a second location. You may lose some cash but at $40 an oz it is better than losing a toe or your head.

Thank youI will post here on b tomorrow how it went, at the exact time. If you don't hear from me, well, then Im fucked lol I'll take my chances gracias