My life is fucked and i need to unfuck it

My life is fucked and i need to unfuck it.
I was Born outside of US, but moved to US at age 7.
The culture i grew up in, the life i was used to, the people i aged around were all American.
It's the only thing i know.
Exactly 10 years after i came to the US, right as i'm about to get my green card and graduate high school, my visa is cancelled, have to leave everything behind and move to Spain.
I had my life and my routine back in the states. Shit was ideal.
I had friends, i had a future, i had a life, and i even had myself a girl who things were going pretty well with and who i planned to try to stick to as long as i could.
All that good shit got ripped from me, and i want to reclaim what was mine.

I've got one shot to take back my future and my life fuckers. How the fuck am i going to do it.

One of the best options i have right now is to study in the US at some college in Texas and get a student visa, where i left all my shit behind.
Problem is, I never worried about my career because i didn't think i'd be ripped out of the country and forced to rush everything. I've thought nothing out. I was thinking on joining the military in the US once i got my green card, or just sitting around for a year or two in my hometown until i decided what to study, but obviously those aren't options anymore.
How the fuck am i going to go about things? What should i even study? i've been thinking on film since it's an interest of mine, but is that really worth pursuing? i haven't even figured out what the fuck i'm going to do for a living and now i have to do it fast .
How the fuck do i win my life back?
There's gotta be a way.
I'm either gonna get called a fag by 20 people or get some good advice, so i guess posting my dilemma on here is a shot in the dark.

Attached: therhastobeafuckingway.jpg (1080x1288, 568K)

Get a green card to join the military. Service guarantees citizenship as long as you don't fuck up.

Also.. You had to have fucked up to get your visa cancelled. What did you do?

why did your visa get cancelled?

>Service guarantees citizenship
except that the current administration has been ignoring & breaking that promise & deporting even decorated iraq & afghanistan vets in spite of the deal the military recruiters made, even if the vet didn't fuck up.

Nothing as a matter of fact. The system is just tightening up so they're letting less people in. From what i know they said it was something about the filing and the adresses or some shit.
Also a green card takes like 10 years to get i think. It just so happened i was about to get it before they shat on me. So if i were to join the military i'd have to wait 10 years to do so and i'm just about to graduate high school. I think i'm probably going to have to stick with the college plan for now.

What's your ethnicity?

Fuck really? That's gay.

7 + 10 = 17
GTFO underage nigger

Born in mexico, have some native mexican in me, but i think i classify as white. My mom and all her family is from Spain and France so i pretty much look as white as the average white person, i also speak fluent english and everyone i've met is pretty suprised to know i'm hispanic.
Such is life, i was raised as an American and now i'm thrown in spain

piss off fag, 18 now, senior in HS

if u came at 7 then u should have ur green card fuck off nigger back to spain where u belong

Well i don't fucker. Usually everyone gets it handed on a platter but i wasn't so lucky. I don't make the rules cunt

obviously because ur a stinky ass Spaniard who needs to get deported. Don't let the wall hit your ass on the way out

If you server you become a citizen unless you're unhonorably discharged and no this administration has not stopped that. Also the recruiter has 0% to do with this so they can't make any deals. Why do people always have to make shit up. Also OP if you were in this country or back in Spain you'd still need to have a job so the whole I don't know what to do now thing sounds like you had no intention on doing anything regardless if you had a green card or not. What kind of visa did you have where you were her e for 10 years and then when "you were just about to get a green card" they kicked you out, what about your family where are they?

Sounds like bs

this. glad to see trump kicking out all the filthy barrel lickers

Fuck off edgelord, What's your ethnicity then? German? English? Some other shit like that? it's nearly identical to being Spanish. Same continent, same origins faggot, only difference is probably that we have a little Roman in us, but that's about it.

I'm Jewish so get rekt

So why no try it anyway? Worst case scenario you’re back where you started. I have a feeling you’re one of the whiny fags who want the easy route

who left the oven door open again dammit

Jesus Fucking Christ. I was actually thinking there was a chance you had decent origins but you've pretty much put yourself around 10 levels below me.

don't get close to the lighter.

> Implying the holocaust actually happened
Proof the Jewish are the master race, We have higher IQ then the Asians are we control the worlds wealth.
Not only do we control the future but we control the past. Deal with it.

You whine to countries and get pampered with money

Well if it works why the fuck not?
If you can get rich for free why bother putting the work in.

oh, you've had so much control, you went to the ether.

This is now a /pol/shit racetroll thread.
Should have known better, OP.

My control includes derailing the entire thread.

I mean this from the bottom of my heart.
You are the most pathetic and simple minded person I’ve ever met on this website.

Yeah I knew it was a possibility. As soon as it slips out that you’re hispanic it instantly gets filled with edgelord polfags. Worth a shot tho. Sometimes I’ve gotten good advice off of the people on here

So you're telling me if given the choice, to earn 1 million dollars or to be given it, you would choose the former? How interesting. Are you a masochist, by chance?

I came from US at 7 years old also.
I just went from being on dependent visa to my dad's H1-B to student visa to study at an university to getting an OPT(optional practical training?) at an corporation to my own H1-B being sponsored by that corporation to 6 years of wage slavery to getting sponsored by that same corp for a green card and working another 3 years there.

You will have to do alot of sucking up to your professors, student advisors, managers, general managers, vice presidents to get that green card. It's not fucking easy and sometime I wonder if it was all worth it... spending my youth studying and being tied to a desk in an office. Good luck!

Yeah. I know the road ahead probably won’t be too easy. So far though your advice has been the most useful and at least your story makes me know it might be possible. Thanks for the info user.

>have to leave everything behind and move to Spain.
Spain is better anyway.

OP, I took time out of my busy day to post a legitimate solution to your request. Could you please have the decency to respond?

Marry the girl

tried getting a lawyer user?, i mean if you're desperate enough you can always marry your gf for the visa, you did say you wanted to settle for her, its just a matter on if she will accept it

Take off those sunglasses and look me in the eyes

Fuck off. I’m English; Spaniards and Mexicans are nothing like me. I would grudgingly accept German as similar

probably his parents were on work visa and now it expired

Ya OP. You should know that. They even have tv shows about it in the USA. Being a Mexican you probably already know that because you sit around the house and watch tv when you’re not napping

shot up a school or something. I guarantee you'll spend the rest of your life in the US

Embrace your spanish heritage, faggot. Wine and bitches.

Attached: 2936406.main_image.jpg (1500x1000, 261K)

Alright user. Time to sit the fuck down and think about this life changing situation you got here. Now your goal is to live in the states and your options are to marry your gf, work your ass off in school for the student visa or serve the the military. A wise choice would be to hire a lawyer. You're a minority, and you got it hard. So just know it won't be easy choosing to live in the US.

I think the armada and Trafalgar show how much Spanish heritage I embrace. I hate tapas and Spanish wine is piss

You got what you deserve. Follow the fucking law.

Go back to Mexico you fucking beaner.

Stupid beaner go back to mexico

Blame your parents for breaking the law.

shit looks like fun!

Doing everything I can for that.
And I wouldn’t even do it just for the citizenship.
I do love her to death and I actually want to build a lifelong connection with her.

Did exactly that. They fucked me over anyway

My bad. Sometimes you can’t tell who’s just a troll and who’s being legit.
No I don’t want it easy. I’m willing to fight to be with my friends and significant other again. I just need advice on how. I’m ready to struggle to save the shit I lost

Dude. European here. Spain is way better.

We’re going down a rough road right now because of everything. I’m doing my best to patch things up with her. If i had the option to I’d do it in a heartbeat. But before that’s even an option I have to fix the relationship

>I hate tapas
Nobody can hate "tapas". Tapas just means free food and it can be aything. Unless you are a retarded tourist and get charged for it.

>amerimut dissing white guy

I don't know in spain, but where I live tapas is basically a charcuterie plater, and they do charge for it

Why is it so hard for a guiri to learn what a tapa is????

YOU ORDER A BEER, YOU GET SOMETHING TO EAT WITH YOUR BEER FOR FREE!!!

IT IS NOT THAT HARD!!!!!

Attached: 300px-Crying_Cat_screaming.jpg (300x300, 10K)

I don't live in spain, you retarded north african mongrel. where I'm from, that's called complimentary snacks, and tapas are an actual platter you order

Then it's not a tapa, you inbred hebephile jew.

You entered the country illegally at 7, that was breaking the law dumbass.

We don't want you in America, get use to your new life beaner.

>hebephile
kek. try an actual insult next time

All men are hebephiles or homosexual

Tapas is just a small portion of food and you have to order it, its not free

I fucking hate your race and your nation. I hope the US will one day not protect you anymore.

Fucking parasite

BS