Are French fries a vegetable?

Are French fries a vegetable?

I mean, they are essentially potatoes, just cut and cooked a certain way. If you don’t consider them a vegetable, why not?

Attached: E23D5899-C3E2-4AAC-906B-16ABB21F0AA3.jpg (1200x675, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/gardening/is-a-potato-a-vegetable
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

looool ikr

No, they definitely are a vegetable. They can't be a meat. But that doesn't imply that they're healthy

Fuck off, newfag.

xD u got me bro

Kek checkmate

potatoes are a vegetable but don't nutritionally count toward your daily requirement because they are also adding starch to your diet. but they're still a vegetable no matter how it's prepared.

>Are French fries a vegetable?
Potatoes are a vegetable, and french fries are cut and fried potatoes.
Do the math.

lol yup

Chump is dump as a vegetable and a jewcuck.

Attached: 0a042b643e82785618300fd75a9c96a2-imagejpeg.jpg (811x508, 85K)

Are americans retarded? Those aren't french fries.

Yes, but just because it's a vegetable doesn't mean it's healthy.

Depends in what context.

Purely by definition? Yes, absolutely a vegetable.

As far as dietary numbers, no they are considered a starch.

nigger, they're French cut and fried. so they're closer to being French fries than "chips" etc...

>French fries
>French
*Angry Belgian noises*

They're a starch, they hold no true nutrients other than carbohydrates even if they're technically a root vegetable.

r u retarded or were u dropped on your head too many times?

Learn to reply, faggot. They aren't 'french cut'.

They are you blind faggot. If you want to be technical theyre steak fries, but you better miss me with that dumb ass yucca fries bullshit the Cubans eat

>miss me with that
Fuck off back to plebbit

Never used that site in my life you inverted chromosome pansy

>unironically using nigger meme language
>claims not to be a faggot
Yeah, sure

There is literally no maths in your statement

You're literally arguing about the specific cut of fried fucking potatoes, you hopeless autist.

Except for the fact that all fried food adds unhealthy shit to most food.

>in a thread asking if a potato is a vegetable
This is as autistic as it gets. So fuck off or join the argument.

hey, i take a lot of care into nutrition and general health trends of the west. potatoes are a vegitable and DO contain decent nutrition. all this bullshit about being counted as a starch and shit is bollocks. it's basically the shit the majority of the public eat what little nutrition that is found in it is found in potatoes. lets say you stop eating all refined/processed/industial-dried carbs then they become a wonder to your diet.

Wanna know how I know you’re an American?

NO! TRUE! NUTRIENTS! And I would know it. Thousands of irish people survived on only potato diets because of their kins plot with the devil himself!

It isn't an argument if everyone is pretty much saying that its a starch AND a vegetable. Don't get technical about the fucking cut of the fry if you don't want the thread to be derailed.

high carbs, low fiber, low on vitamins

These fries make me want to go to Five Guys so bad. Fuck you.

Just so you all know, a wayermelon is also a vegatable. It is considered to be in the cucumber family, like squash.

Wait until these guys realize that flour is just ground up baby plant eggs.

Potatoes are a starch

>potatoes are a vegetable
diynetwork.com/how-to/outdoors/gardening/is-a-potato-a-vegetable

Sure they are a vegetable, too bad that the nutritional value of them are pretty much destroyed by how they are cooked and served though.