Anime feet thread

anime feet thread

which anime girl's feet do you like the most?

Attached: mirajanefeet.jpg (960x539, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fCBUojxbZVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't have a lot to share truthfully, but Lucy and Erza are my go to girls.

Attached: that one commission.jpg (967x826, 61K)

Are you the fairy tail feet guy from last thread? Post your top 5 here again?

Yessir that's me, I'm sort of in the view of a lot of people so forgive me if I don't post a lot. For anyone interested however, Deviant Art is a fantastic place for shit like this.

"Lucy, Erza, Juvia, Mavis and either Wendy, Levy or Yukino if we're taking from the whole show. I really thing the types that would resist most are definitely Erza or Mavis. Just because they're so headstrong and confident usually, it'd be a totally alien situation to them in being beaten in a fight and dragged off against their will. What about you? What's your opinion?"

My top 5 would be

1. Lisanna
2. Levy
3. Mirajane
4. Kagura
5. Erza

I like the idea of there being a dark foot fetish guild that captures the girls they defeat in battle as footslaves

Attached: lisannafeet.jpg (462x480, 32K)

Definitely an interesting idea, what do you imagine they'd do with them?

Attached: erza.jpg (751x1063, 188K)

Are you into sweaty feet?

100%, I love when they're fresh out of footwear and have a strong preference towards thick boots. Just the thought that, especially after a long day, the heat and sweat would be so built up gets me diamonds. I'm also big on smell, as you might be able to tell. What about you, what are you preferences?

black

Attached: 1561878709028.png (625x800, 234K)

What do you do to help in your community when your aren't looking at pictures of feet?

Attached: 1547564109140.jpg (1638x2048, 1.11M)

Same here. Smelly feet is the best.
Imagine the dark guild fighting erza and telling her how they plan to turn her into their footslave and keep her feet smelly 24/7 once she loses

I'll usually walk dogs around the neighborhood in my free time for people that can't take them out as much as they'd like to and help solve people's technical issues wherever I can. That's the most active thing I do. You?

Nigger is you black

I tried and it really doesn't do anything for me. Having power is such a chore and a bore. Plus what gives anyone the right to enslave anyone?! It really kills my boner

Just keep her ripe boots on, get her uncomfortable and then eventually take them off and have her endure whatever they'd put her through? Shit, I'd sign up.

I can sort of understand this. I love the idea that the woman has the power, but the whole unwilling aspect has its own shine.

How do you think erza would react when she loses?

I pick up litter mostly. I quit my job to just be a free floating helpful guy but haven't been able to charge money yet so I'm just doing favors for friends. Do you work?

Bruh you can't just ask people if they're black

youtu.be/fCBUojxbZVA

Attached: HowTheyWullumsdidit003.jpg (1080x1330, 357K)

That's fair enough, and not just yet. Recently got a new job though that I should be starting sometime next week as part of an IT help desk. Picking up litter is good, if everyone picked up one piece a day then we'd be in a better place I think.

I think Erza would be angry that she lost, then confused and even more angry when she realizes that she's going to be taken prisoner only to have people drool over her feet, where it'd turn to disgust.

Are you into real girls feet too?

I'd say the dark guild would use magic to trap erza in a wall in their guild with just her head and feet sticking out

For sure, I lurk in all the foot threads that pop up. I just have a huge interest in feet. Saying that, I also frequent /d/ as I have overlaps in my interest. My last girlfriends main pair of shoes were these white skater shoes if I recall, and they had a pretty strong stink to them because she LOVED to wear them. No pics now though as I deleted most stuff of her to move on.

Attached: JesseTR dressed as Misty_20190813205135891.jpg (774x1033, 451K)

got kik?

Right on :) thank you for the kind words and I wish you the best at your new job.

Attached: JPEG_20190701_105606.png (188x188, 25K)

What kind of feet do you like best? White? Asian?

Moar

Awesome, thanks for the encouragement, I wish you the best in your future endeavors also!

Mostly white feet, though I also really like Asians followed by hot Latino's. I find it really hard to find Asian feet pictures but whenever I had it's always been a good nut. One of the bigger reasons for my interest in Asians is because they're really nicely sized for the most part and seem really soft. Latino's for the smell, which I imagine would be pretty damn strong. White's for a balance of the stuff I like.

This comic is hot, thanks for posting.

Have I spoken to you in a thread about blackmailing an asian for her feet before?

You haven't, tell me the story?

Just me and another user talking about what we'd do if had blackmail material on a girl. He was really into smelly feet too so that's why I thought you were him.

Sadly not, though there's this one pic of an Asian girl with her feet out and her converses by her that gets me diamonds just thinking about them going without socks. Sadly didn't save it though.

What if you came across the opportunity to blackmail a cute asian girl for her feet and knew you wouldnt be caught?

I'd do it, 100%. I don't think I'd abuse the shit out of it, but I'd set aside maybe one day a week, probably on the weekend, where we meet up and I get to smell/use them for my own satisfaction. No socks when she comes over, though, no matter what her schedule looks like. Even better if she's just gotten off of a long day at work.

What if it was this girl? Her name is Annie

Attached: 1536166425548.jpg (1365x2048, 266K)

She's hella cute, where does she/her family come from? Everything I said above definitely applies. Whether or not she wanted to, I'd make sure she came as I wanted her to. Saying that though, I'd want to smash as well lmao

No idea where her family comes from

Maybe you caught her cheating on an exam and you can get her expelled from her university. How would you tell her that unless she wants you to spill the beans, she's your footslave now?

Also would it make a difference if you knew she hated foot fetishes and the thought of having smelly feet?

I'd probably tell her that I wanted to talk to her in private, sort of take her aside from her friends like I was going to chat her up, and explain the situation as I tell her when to meet, where to meet and under what conditions. I'd say it does make a difference, because it makes me want it more. I think at that point my end goal would be to make it a consistent thing so she eventually comes to like it.

Since she hates smelly feet, you could tell her that you're in charge of deciding what shoes/socks she wears (or lack of), and she has to ask you for permission before changing/washing her socks or washing her feet

Sounds like a great deal for me, that's for sure. She'd have to send pictures and ask first, and why she feels she has to.

What socks and shoes would you make her wear?

Attached: 1566176914166.jpg (707x1000, 158K)

Converses without socks, or any type of shoe which is closed off, so that way it can build up pretty bad, and she gets more desperate to wear/change her socks, which she HAS to ask me to do to begin with. What about you?

Same here, converse is the best, I'd also want her to occasionally wear the same socks for several days though

What if you find out she has a pair of red converse shoes that she's worn for several years already? They're all torn-up, ragged and filled with sweat marks (pic related). They reek of her feet and they're definitely over-used. She had actually been planning to throw them out sometime this month. What would you tell her?

Attached: 1559017641108.jpg (560x840, 64K)

bump

Attached: 1539502902902.jpg (762x1100, 45K)

bump

Attached: 1449650638801.jpg (774x1032, 131K)

Attached: 1460420505619.jpg (800x600, 193K)