I touched a smooth square rock. and my hand has turned red and sore. what do I do?

I touched a smooth square rock. and my hand has turned red and sore. what do I do?

Attached: 20190909_085830 (2).jpg (4032x3024, 905K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ILTdnz05DSk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/ILTdnz05DSk

Put Aloe Vera on that shit.

Go see a fucking doctor

I'm feeling really nauseous now. idk whats happening

Cut off hand

radiation poisoning

do you have a Geiger counter?

you could've touched a ceramic plate from some kind of irradiated waste or debris.

did op died

Attached: watching.gif (276x210, 1.4M)

Get the all spark to optimus prime

he's delusional

Well ceramic and pots back in the 40s had some uranium in them, I'm assuming that that's what OP touched
For once it's actually cancer, RIP OP

Mine's in the shop

He need some milk

I hope you have decent insurance

well it certainly wasn't graphite

Attached: 1561417319949.jpg (500x661, 79K)

It's probably radiation. It looks like the picture is taken from the chernobly serious.
RIP OP

Doesn't really look like radiation poisoning. The hand would turn a lot more red.
Are you sure that you just did not fucking slam your hand against a wall for solid 10 minutes?

did you just finish watching Chernobyl? yay for you.

Lmaoooooo time stamp plz

Get helicopters to drop sand and boron on your hand

On the bright side, maybe you’ll get superpowers. But yeah, see a doctor, or maybe you’re having some kinda allergic reaction.

from the swelling it looks like you slapped your hand with something flat until it became red. Nice roleplaying.

It may have been coated in an irritant such as an herb/pesticide, perhaps even a more "innocent" irritant such as poison ivy oil or just something that you have have been allergic to may have been present. I would recommend going to a free clinic or something if you're able to. It may also be radiation poisoning however finding something THAT radioactive outside of Puntin's-Poverty-Fun-Land is unlikely

Wash your hands with vinegar

pretend you're a fire bender, then 360 walk away

Attached: 1535853893827.jpg (969x931, 218K)

Look at the index finger, either this nigger painted his hand, or he just jersey meat hooked a broad on the rag.

>what do I do?
touch the rock with your other hand

Your allergic to rocks best to stay away from them

360 would be the exact opposite of walking away.

You meant 180. You should book.

Have you tried washing your hand?

Get out, again.

>being this new

Stomp a tranny to death

OP, it sounds to me like you touched a cancer stone.

I advise you arrange your will and testament.

Also this

>e t e r n a l s u m m e r

Dick slap the rock

Attached: DocAndMarteh.png (572x426, 279K)

Don't touch anymore smooth square rocks.

This. Is why humans shouldn't touch alien stuff

>all these fags taking the bait
Well played user

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 375K)

Ayyy

First time I've heard of someone calling their dick smooth square rock.

rub one out quick.

First things first, get some water into the reactor core.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 179K)

Yeah that's right bitches. Best comment, /thread

I think you mean you touched a smooth square cock and got an STD.

You might be allergic to a mineral or metal in the rock. You'll be fine, wash your hand with warm soapy water, you could put some benadryl cream on it or take a benadryl if it starts to swell, but that's probably not even necessary.

I'm allergic to certain metals (found out as a kid after getting my ear pierced and my earlobe swelled, fun) so I'm guessing it's a mineral/metal in the rock that OP is allergic to.

Attached: E7545129-30DD-490D-B7A7-5CF9FC2188A6.jpg (460x449, 18K)

>getting my ear pierced
extremely gay

Not great, but terrible

Probably graphite used in a reactor that melted down. It will actually get better for a day or so before it gets worse so enjoy that day. Soon your skin will turn black and all your blood vessel will burst. Best to put yourself down before then. You'll know when it's time. You'll feel everything unfortunately