Stumbled upon a video of a slaughter house showing them kill everykind of animal...

Stumbled upon a video of a slaughter house showing them kill everykind of animal. Needless to say it's pretty inhumane and made feel bad for them. Imagine if we slaughtered humans that way or ate black people .

Attached: FDM-2899-.jpg (958x631, 112K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7OCMRZE3Gj8&t=766s
youtube.com/watch?v=LPTz3VS1XXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What if god was a computer is also a good sci fi writing promt.

cool story bro, u have any link or are u a faggot

>ate black people

lol gross it would be like eating the donkey from shrek but with more AIDS

Attached: 1567106203841.jpg (1079x947, 488K)

This. Linky or you stinky.

Oh, clever OP. Eat BLACK people, not just eat people. And then there’s the comparison with animals.

It’s unusual for /pol/ morons to post as though they have coherent thoughts; did someone write it out for you to copy?

I'd eat a black people

>Yea Forums pretending to be upset by racism
Good one.

Where did I say I was upset? I was commenting on the unusual intellectual capability of OP’s bait rather than the usual drooling imbecility you get from /pol/.

>Where did I say I was upset?

Ok. But don't be hypocrite. Humans raise and eat cows, chicken, fish, etc. Don't pretend dogs and cats are more important than cows, chicken, fish. Eating any meat is wrong. Still, I eat meat. I can't support living watching others eat meat and I not being able to. I can't live without tasty food.

Ah, I see. Now I understand why so many people on Yea Forums accuse others of being upset - you don’t actually understand what it means. You have put yourself in my position and have concluded that you would be upset if you wrote something like that.

Clearly, without a level of correct empathy on your part this conversation is pointless, as we have such different Weltanschauung. I’ll bet you think this post means I’m upset as well, don’t you? Sucks to be like you

>Where did I say I was upset?

Thank you.

You're welcome.

No need to be so upset

About what?

I hate chinks .just watching how they slaughter dogs .sick sub human filth. Yes dogs are same as cows and chickens yada yada but they are livestock .there is no reason to eat dogs. They put a hose down their throats and force feed them . I wish trump would nuke China , Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia. Fuck gooks and niggers they are subhuman. Nigerians eat dogs too and torture them the same way. I just hate humans in general I want to go to China and kill as many chinks I see. Ok lemme see some chink rekt now .

Don’t try to hide it

Don't try to hide what?

It’s OK. Calm down, bro

The fact that you’re obviously agitated

About what?

I was asking myself the self-same question. Seemed to be a normal conversation (well, abnormal for Yea Forums) then, bam!. You’re acting all upset; staccato two-word responses. Just chill a little dude. Jeeez.

Come on, bor. No need for the aggression

>Yes dogs are same as cows and chickens yada yada but they are livestock .there is no reason to eat dogs
Chinese people have been eating dogs since centuries before your ancestors had writing of any kind. Before the Romans arrived and called your ancestors wogs and ran them off. Way back.

I AINT EATN NO GRISTLY NEGRO BOY!

Niggers

I see said eat black people as an example . Could eat Mexicans or Asians just saying if we tortured and killed people the way we do animals. Lemme see see some Chinese people getting rekt .

Guy’s gone off in a huff

Probably for the best - give him a chance to calm down

I don't give a fuck about chinks traditions. People evolve .there's no need to eat dogs and torture them with blow torch's. Not even the eating it's more how much they torture them .and chinks are Buddhist??? Fuck all of them I hope they burn in hell even though it doesn't exist. A dog's life, a cows life has as much value as a humans life .There is no god or heaven .we're all composed of blood, guts and brains. Just because there is no God doesn't mean you can't be a decent person. I'm considering being a vegan only because of the treatment of the animals .

youtube.com/watch?v=7OCMRZE3Gj8&t=766s

fuck these niggers

Fuck off gook!

Attached: 1550113756654.jpg (800x820, 177K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LPTz3VS1XXw

Honestly wish I could kill all chinks . I hope a meteor hits dead center and wipes them all out fuck even the whole world .

Chinks? Its legal to eat dog in most states. Dont judge something you havent tried yourself. I guarantee you'd like the taste of rottweiler tenderloin over pork

What State is it legal to eat dogs in us? Animal abuse is now a felony where you can serve 7 years. Dumb fucking nigger. I'm taking about animal welfare and torture. Fucking chink kill yourself I see dogs lives most valuable than chinks

Fuck chinks .we should eradicate them all .

Attached: 400_roasteddog1.jpg (400x250, 35K)

I hate dogs. Im glad theyre being killed inhumanely.

Attached: 1257194897221.jpg (461x650, 297K)

Cooking dogs while alive. I hope before I die I can avenge these dogs and kill as many of them I can. I will go to yulin and throw gasoline on all them and burn them

no edgy faggot. Maybe you should kill yourself fucking chink . Your life is less.valuable that a roach .

Bump for a link

Attached: PAINguinz0.png (1280x720, 783K)

>Imagine if we slaughtered humans that way...
Never seen a video of what ISIS or the mexican cartels do, have you?