What would you do if 90% of the worlds population just up and disappeared?

What would you do if 90% of the worlds population just up and disappeared?

Attached: kitty doc.jpg (1024x686, 592K)

Take a nap.

Steal children.

It wouldn't affect me one bit since I never see anyone anyway.

Hoard every piece of high tech equipment I could get my hands on. Build a huge autistic robot castle and cook Intruders with microwaves. Sit back as my army of self replicating drones sterilizes the remaining people of the world.

Who's providing you food, common supplies, energy, and so on ?

Actually, it's a good idea imo. There's a crisis coming, and you need to be ready for it.

Masturbate

I would be king of an entire continent.

Ok, if society didn't collapse and everything went on as normal, but with 1/10th the population my life would not change.
I guess I'd miss a couple family members but thats about it.

be depressed and sleep because I didn't disappear too probably say something along the lines of
>why do good things always happen to others

Attached: suicide.jpg (500x500, 19K)

Pray to God that all the Jews died.

Loot.

Attached: smile2.jpg (540x720, 178K)

I would be content getting half or less of a fraction what blacks and the rich and famous get. Never kids.

No one gets to live that large ever again. From my cold dead hands does anyone live that large.

Probably dissapear you dumb ass faggot

Take over the McDonald's monopoly. Sell real food.

I would like to be dictator of Mexico and make it richer than 1st world Japan.

I would allow hot white women to immigrate and be my personal sex slaves right down to the European ethnic groups. They all look like supermodels.

Get out my scintillator and my map of the at least published nuclear reactors. Then try to get out of the kill zones. Since likely every reactor would pop within 3 weeks max and then the storage pools would go.

Keep double a fatal dose of fentanyl on me ready to go. If the meter ever goes fatal, quickly down the dose.

I'd give it a go, see how far I get. But I'd be laughing a lot, wondering if my last breath will be humanities last breath.

Most likely the remaining humans would be dead withing 3 months max. The radiation is likely to get so bad that bacteria and plankton die off changing the atmosphere. Even bunker dwellers would suddenly be unable to breath pretty quickly.

Few understand how trapped we are in several Extinction issues.

Enslave whomever is left and repopulate with sex slaves.

i would be happy , like the man power will be more valued, would have to repopulate like crazy so the world does not crumble , among other things. nice.

Live with less. No prob.

Eat exotic animals so long as they taste great. Advance eons on culinary food science for great tasting food.

Probably fuck or Kill the rest, to be honest.

Probably disappear