Hey Yea Forums today i found out my ex moved on and is with another man...

hey Yea Forums today i found out my ex moved on and is with another man. she treated me like crap and i know i should move on but it still hurts. can i get a feels thread? pic related

Attached: exx3.jpg (1564x1564, 464K)

Other urls found in this thread:

volafile
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: exx1.png (1196x2046, 1.64M)

Attached: exx2.png (2048x1151, 1.39M)

Fuck piggly wiggly.

Man up OP. She didn't care about you so why care about her? Start hitting the gym, dress nice, and do proper hygiene and the pussy will flow on you like a river. Now is the time to work on yourself. Show her what she missed out on. You got this.

Attached: IMG_20190721_000057.jpg (1564x1564, 847K)

Going through kind of the same thing man. Was with her for 5 years. It's a difficult adjustment

More please

Show her eyes

What happened, user?

You'll find better, less chubby as well. Why did you guys break it off?

Attached: 1493622113508.jpg (500x410, 43K)

i layed things out for her and told her what i needed from her and that i wanted to put a ring on her and she said no

Attached: received_10210942630313623.jpg (2048x1152, 151K)

I wouldn't recommend doing it to "show her what she missed out on", that just highlights the fact that you still care about her opinion of you. I know it's easy to thrive on her acceptance, that's what falling in love means, but getting in shape, eating healthier, dressing nice and getting your shit together should be a self care thing, a routine that ultimately makes YOU happy.
This might take a while to process, but trust me eventually you'll get over her.
Self love is ultimately the only thing that will rescue from this emotional situation.

Attached: 20161218_231936_14821214851661.jpg (1440x2560, 180K)

I'm sorry, user. Why didn't she want to get married?

>this

Idk if you're talking to me or OP. But she got really drunk one night and stabbed me. Shes a heavy drinker and needs help. I fucking miss her though.

she had her own issues and wouldnt trust me no matter what i did despite loving her more than anything else

Attached: 20161104_224322.png (1194x2048, 880K)

That's just fucking typical...

You definitely don't need her in your life then. People that volatile will often only change when they are ready. And you can't endanger your physical or emotional safety in the process. You did the right thing. I am sorry though, but one day you will find someone who makes you smile even more than she did.

I’m about to nut to her fuck show her feet

I can relate.

Found out recently that the love of my life, the woman I was with for 3 years before I started having my mental problems, has a kid now.

Bittersweet? Maybe that's the right word for it. I'm happy for her, but I'm broken too.

I had a kid too. Baby mom left me pretty much after she found out she was pregnant. She was really only after one thing.

She made the best decision for you. It will suck for a bit, but do you best to get out of that funk and it will get better.

That's what I'm hoping man. But it feels like I lost my best friend. we literally never fought sober. I think about her so much

Trust is vital in a marriage. Its unfortunate, but I think she did you a favor by declining your proposal. Have you moved on with anyone yet? Or is the wound still too fresh?

>she had her own issues and wouldnt trust me no matter what i did despite loving her more than anything else
>I’m about to nut to her fuck show her feet
>I can relate.

Attached: exx4.jpg (1564x1564, 355K)

I know its hard. But I'm speaking from experience when I say, there is someone out there, that will satisfy needs you never knew you had. And give you happiness you never thought you deserved.

She wanna fuck the big cock. Moar exciting mens. She wannt experiment a little. two or three cocks. Live moar and the meet mans.
is ok? u cum here to cry a little?

Attached: ulost.png (280x278, 103K)

This girl looks like someone I know, does her name start with a Y?

Any vids? Vola?

Attached: 1567891057170.jpg (540x960, 78K)

>i found out my ex moved on and is with another man
dude, she probably dated a little before meeting her man. Srsly, who ever meets 'the one' on their first date.

Appreciate the enco bro. Unfortunately I couldn't fix her

>I couldn't fix her
satisfy her.
(some needs you don't understand...you're too nieve).

you're a prison to some people. With your savior love. And rules, so many fucking rules. Rather be alone than with U.

Attached: 1552188471918.jpg (1184x1046, 468K)

This cow treated you like shit? Makes
me think that ur even more of a fat fuck

nope

Attached: received_10213368161110377.jpg (2304x4096, 773K)

Kek she looks ugly af and ur crying about her topkek

Attached: 112BDA49-F806-4FCB-868B-4C6BB24B4BF2.jpg (237x213, 14K)

I didn't mean the " show her what she missed out on " as the prime target. It's more of a bonus. Like when in a few years and she's checking out his facebook. Women are weird like that.

Op should do it to be happy. But also attract more pussy. I should have been more clear.

continue. or better yet bring her to the vola

volafile DOT org/r/10rqp2xjc

If you loved someone, you would respect them enough not to do this. So, It's safe to say she was just property to you.

Expose this slut