Prove you aren't underaged

Prove you aren't underaged

Attached: fp.gif (384x264, 1.14M)

Rick and Morty sucks

Are you into pissing and shitting?

NIGGER

Sometimes

Give me 5 minutes, I'll knock this card stand over...

NIGGER FAGGOT ASSHOLE CUNT

Fortnite sucks.

Was he the first "tube" star?

I think that raisins aren't fucking disgusting :))

Remember the Pokemon craze? People stealing and killing for 5 dollar cards, holy fuck.

I don't think Rick and Morty is funny.

My favorite gun growing up came in a metal flip-top container and only lasted like 13 fucking seconds of flavor.

I hate paying taxes.

You think that was crazy, I remember fist fights over pogs. I had the coolest slammer ever!

prove to me you aren't a faggot

Attached: shotmydickoff.gif (360x152, 494K)

Yea Forums used to be a wonderful place

Liar.....

I like it you need to have half a brain to understand it
I watched naruto right after school
I know what a VHS is and how great it was rewinding the whole movie because some dickhead didn’t do it after finishing it
Vanilla WoW was actually decent back then
The gaming industry wasn’t filled with money hungry cunts
Splittscreen games where the shit like halo 1 because no internet
Pokémon was played with actually cards on a table
Transgenders where unheard of
Times seemed to be easier but I guess that’s just the gift of being young and not caring or understanding

This is true when Yea Forums was near death

I remember when people looked forward to a new Jim Carrey movie.

I wasn’t into pogs, personally. I liked CrazyBones.

Frederick phox

Yo shit I feel old and depressed now damn times are moving forward real fast and it’s later then you think

Attached: 9c014481712be02c44955a9bcdfc5b93.jpg (758x450, 52K)

That just made me think of how much I truly miss Blockbuster, actually having to do something to be a lazy fag was fun. They closed down the last video store in my town when I was about 12 and that shit really hurt me tbh.

These were the shit.

Attached: 5740619115_a41a14cb12.jpg (294x500, 22K)

I remember the first time Congress impeached a sitting president however the house did not.

You dun goof'd, boxxy is not the queen and I voted for John McCain against Obama.

Look who it is again, ID Heaven. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "Heaven" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

M.U.S.C.L.E

I fucking hates those so much, the does made my adhd go insane and I would get eye twitches from the red one. I think.it was some odd interaction with my meds way badk.then

The aftertaste is shit anyway