I posted some nudes of my wife from our wedding night before a few times...

I posted some nudes of my wife from our wedding night before a few times. How likely is it that someone I know will ever see those? Will the odds fall over time? I want to start afresh and not be a dickhead anymore but I don't want that to come back to bite me

Attached: bride%2520and%2520groom.jpg (2560x1440, 629K)

pretty stupid move man. the chances are high they are saved somewhere.

Attached: 1373524926212.jpg (450x299, 21K)

Face it.

You're on Yea Forums .

Just dump your bride on us so we can all enjoy her as much as you do. Have you shared her in real life yet? Does she cum regularly? Or do you think she deserves More?

Seconded. Also, dubs.

I frequently visit bride boards. What yours look like. I’ll let you know if I’ve saved.

Mine has been spotted twice....diamonds....but fear induced nervous diamonds

Which boards are popular with that fetish? I can look through and see

One might ask about those bride boards,

Where?

That's the problem. It was an addiction that made me cum like crazy but I don't want it to follow me. How did it go down when she was spotted?

Oh yeah. Have the dudes been mostly cool? Or are we talking Yea Forums level assholes?

Post a pic, I will see if she is in my collection.

Yeah like fuck i'm going to do that. I'm in too deep already

That's part of the thrill.
Showing her off,
getting the other guys to fap for her
you know that's what I want to do.

slender body, nice tits, a little shy?
or is she an inked-up piece of fuckmeat?

She's the former which makes it worse. There's no way she would understand.

Someone pulled a wedding pic and attached it to a nude and posted it on b but it never caught on. Also in a motherless gallery somewhere. Nothing since that....but someone in her circle knows.

Yeah someone did similar before with mine but I haven't seen it catch on and i'm extremely grateful for that.

But.....that being said....totally hot.

Yeah but that kind of thinking has not done me any good

Nice larp. So many fucking retards here

if her face is hidden it doesn't matter just don't bring attention to it

In order for this to be an issue,
1) You'd need to know someone who uses Yea Forums and isn't afraid to admit it
2) That person would have to come across her nudes out of all the ones that get posted here
3) They'd need to think it's definitely your wife and not someone who resembles her
4) That person would have to actually say something

You're honestly fine OP, and if they do get back to her just say you were hacked. Most normies think this place is full of hackers and shit

Her face wasn't hidden. I\m fucked

If your misses is a social creature, then it might explode is a horrible fashion. Mine just works, home and garden stuff, and rasies the kids. Has close friends but sees them 3 times a year.

This is the kind of response I was hoping for. Genuinely thankful for that user. You're a good guy.

Yeah that's actually what i've been trying to rationalise as my saving fact. She's the quiet, keeps to herself type.

Yeah you are most likely fine.

Thise are the keepers....less fun, but less chance of going full whore.

Those*

My wife found out her nudes were posted. We blamed the guy at batteries+

Bahaha

A wife's optimal level.

Attached: 1567790709856m.jpg (768x1024, 129K)

I've stolen and posted my friend's wife pictures. Accidentally left a few that reverse image searches back to their wedding page.

Nothing seem to have come from it though.

Diamonds.

What did the friend or wife do to warrant that?

Being friends with a perverted dick.

That's about it tbh

Sounds miserable

Kids are pretty great. Try making some.

Hahah

Makes me want her all the more.

Let's see one heavily cropped pic.

Just for posterity's sake.

Sadly for you i'm not handing her over

Fuck. You guys have got to stop lol

if you ever change your mind,
amous94558 at gmail wants to enjoy her.
$$$ for access to your private stash.

Once posted pics of my mom on here, I saw them a few months later on Tumblr.

Theres no $$$ worth it

user you know you're going to cum like a cannon if you post her being a slut. Let yourself live a little.

Don't sweat them dude.

Rules of sharing wife/gf pics without getting caught: 1) dont put it in the thread. You can get the same excitement and nut by sharing it with a single person over kik, instead of potentially hundreds on Yea Forums. 2) any pics that you took with the camera feature and therefore might have location data need to be screenshoted before being shared. Share the screenshot. 3) crop any potentially dangerous, identity revealing details out of the picture. Use blurring editing as well. 4) any nudes you share shouldn't have her face in them. Even if you showed her face in separate pics, dont include it in the nudes themselves. That way you have at least some plausible deniability.

You really shouldn't worry too much. So many pics are shared on this site, unless you put up a dozen+ pics of top tier content, no one saved it or gives a shit about it anymore. Even if someone did save, what are the odds of them sharing it again, and then someone you know seeing? If you're that worried, just dont do it again. You'll be fine. Most important thing is to NEVER give the retards on this site anything they can find your location with. They will try to ruin your life for laughs

You did it for free in public. Once.
Turn your obsession into a source of income.

Rules of sharing wife/gf pics without getting caught: 1) dont
There. Fixed that for you.

I mean, you right. It's a bad idea. Just sayin if you're going to anyway

Thanks man, this is useful shit

Yeah for that id want her in on it and that aint happening