Why are all americans so obese?

why are all americans so obese?

i dont understand like literally no other country has people like them

pic unrelated

Attached: 1486604544.jpg (745x1000, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who cares

Were not its mexico and the uk

Yes you are

If you go to an American grocery store you'll quickly see how fucking expensive ot is to eat healthy food compared to buying processed crap loaded with GMOs and ingredients that don't sound like food.
It's cheaper and easier for me to stop at Mcdonalds in the way home and get a big mac, fries, and a tub of sugar water from the drive thru than to stop at the market to buy the ingredients then go home and actually make it.

Fast food is fast and cheap whereas healthy food takes time to cook and cost more

Too much bad shit in our food. Everyone eats poorly, over proportioned and is lazy. Best part is if you get fat enough you can get disability then you don't have to work to get money and can just be a fat lazy trash forever

Government subsidizes sugar, which turned an ingredient to a filler. Sugar is in like everything from bread to sauces because its dirt cheap

>Sugar is in like everything

Attached: 00870101.jpg (700x700, 42K)

Americans like sweet though.
Even American corn is fucking sugar kernels compared to the old Yellow corn anyone would buy from the market 30 years ago.
Even when I go the the hippiest most tree hugging organic market I cannot ever find plain unsweetened granola like I used to. The supply reflects demand, and consumers largely demand granola with 4g - 10g of sugars per serving (regardless if it's from raw organic honey or GMO HFCS)

me, theyre fucking eyesores that need help

Our wealth and technology has allowed us to remain sedentary while overeating calorie dense (and not so nutritionally dense) foods. This combined with the fact that carb loaded plant foods are subsidized and therefore very cheap, we quickly became addicted to sugar to the point we drink it instead of water. Humans are creatures of habit and carbohydrates are very addictive and cause you to crave more unlike fats and proteins which are naturally satiating.

Instead of taking the time to cook something healthy and live longer for doing so
Shit well It’s your Country but I would protest against that shit
My Grandma would beat me if I would fast food all the time I learned a bit of cooking from her and me and my GF usually try to cook a nice meal when ever we spent time together
Plus McDonalds is a Jewish Company so Moraly not compatible with me

People would rather complain about guns than food that taste good and is affordable

unsweetened granola is bitter. i bet americans would think it had gone bad.

Soda

It's everywhere

Attached: 1477234458615.jpg (555x556, 30K)

Shit people over the pond are fucked anyways
The Jew Lords really know how to control the masses. But yeah let them have theirs guns and grow your own food like god intended it to be

Hey, man. I'm not one of them. In my lifetime I average eating fast food 2 or 3 times a year total.
I'm just saying because it's a regular thing that I debate just saying fuck it and grabbing a big mac since it's so much easier. I'm also single so cooking for 1 always sucks

>why are all americans so obese?
High sugar diet
High-fructose corn sirup
Cereals being considered a healthy breakfast

But I used to buy it
I used to buy it from the regular Kroger sub.
Then Kroger stopped carrying it and replaced it with "plain (but a touch ((4g /serving ) of honey )" granola.
But I could still go to the hippie store and buy it plain in like 3 different brands or from a bulk barrel per pound
Then those brands stopped actually making plain granola
I was stuck with the bulk barrel for a year or so
I haven't seen unsweetened granola for about 5 years now....

Attached: 50DA2D0E-8423-4D27-BC18-9941FC78465B.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hTljCYjieJg

Diet. And it has started to spread to other developed nations so soon most of the developed world will be obese too.

Feel you my man
And I ain’t judging cooking for yourself only is pretty boring but well it be like that sometimes
I invite my neighbors daughter over for food a lot and want to here her opinion she even took a cooking class in school because she loves cooking so much
So maybe invite people over ?

we're not even in the top 5 anymore

Because we're lazy as fuck, and healthier food costs WAY more than the shotty, bad food

Food is cheap, abundant and loaded with a fuck ton of sugar.

Mexico’s obesity problem is linked to their diet. Whilst food isnt really cheap, their ingredients are sort of unhealthy and lack variation, for example they eat tortilla 3 times a day everyday.. all that flour and or corn only gives you belly fat, it has no nutritional value whatsoever.

Now in Europe food is a little more expensive, and not only that but Europeans value quality over quantity, they’re a little more health conscious than americans and they eat less.

>... a little more health conscious...
Keked so hard go to a German supermarket and see for yourself we push this healthy food agenda for as long as I can remember and I think that’s a great idea because a healthy mind and person needs proper food . Plus Germany needs strong men for WW3 return of the 3rd Reich electric boogaloo

We have so much food that our people get unhealthy. It's a mental thing.
That being said, anywhere where food is also as readily available
>the rich
You get fat people

>europoor gets angry at fat people while he chews on bones - The Thread

Attached: 1567483125861.png (493x402, 422K)