I quit drinking for an entire year to reset my tolerance. I started drinking again today...

I quit drinking for an entire year to reset my tolerance. I started drinking again today. 7 beers in 3 hours and I'm barely drunk, what the fuck is going on?

Attached: y15283.jpg (1100x826, 120K)

Quit drinking pussy shit. Down some bourbon.

How much do you weigh?

That's why I quit, fucking whiskey induced alcohol poisoning.

161 pounds, precisely.

It doesn't reset, your brain is changed. Weed also does that.

So... essentially my liver has forgot, but my brain has remembered?

that's not how it works user. you'll never get the same drunk as when you started and it's never going to hit you as quick

Your liver is totally fucking shot, do you use steroids? Were you getting drunk every night? Go to the doctor, get full blood work done.

>7 beers in 3 hours and I'm barely drunk, what the fuck is going on?
American """beer""".

Real shit. Oh well.

Nope, no steroids. Believe it or not, I've had every major organ tested and all tests came back normal. I even quit smoking and I've never felt worse.

Kek.

Quick follow up, I'm drinking Corona.

I quit for about a year but before then was drinking around a fifth of vodka almost every day for a long time. started drinking again and still have the same tolerance.

I would drink a beer followed by a shot of Jack Daniel's, roughly 14 beers, do the math. I was a pussy and gave myself 48 hours between sessions.

smart. I wouldn't do that and just suffer from withdrawals every now and then. shitty part is it's like tolerance, each time you go through withdrawals it's worse and takes longer to recover. Last time it knocked me out for about 4 days

7 beers in 3 hours got me barely drunk my first time binging. If it's light beer, try a stronger brew.

Shit... I'm not going to ask what's going on upstairs, I can guess. You're not wrong though. That's exactly why I did the 48 hour thing. A little off topic, but I'm sure Avicii did the same.

Not sure what country you're situated, but are you familiar with this beverage? If not, look into it, it's good.

Attached: download.jpg (832x832, 75K)

mexican piss water. Surprised it got you even a little drunk after 7. "Extra" is 4.6% ABV and Light is 4.1%

did you eat before you started drinking

That's nothing. My go-to used to be Budweiser.

Yes I did, I had a scrumptious motherfucking plate of spaghetti and meatballs.

Brexit

Attached: skynews-boris-johnson-hair-swept_4767484.jpg (768x432, 33K)

>161 pounds

Attached: drinkChart.jpg (800x600, 152K)

I always get drunk slower after I eat some food.

I'm in America. Most high gravity stuff is nasty but not too harmless. We generally call them malt liquors and sell them in tall boys or 40s

Attached: steelie.png (234x730, 202K)

Sounds like you're a textbook alcoholic. You're in for a hell of a ride before you decide to clean up again. Good luck bruh.

steel used to be my go too and then they changed to plastic bottles. and it started tasting like plastic asshole.

Everything is bigger in the US of A

* not too harmful
I have tried some craft IPAs that top out at 9% or so, but they are more bitter and I'd just rather suck down a cheap flavored or unflavored malt liquor

Drink beer from small glasses. Like the 7oz "quarter draft" glasses you'd get at an old man bar. Smack a few of those down, and a little whisky with it. I usually don't get buzzy until I'm around #8 with a shot or two.

I'm a recovered alcoholic. I relapsed at 2 years sober, quit for 2 more years and relapsed again. Been quit for good now for 8 years. What these guys are saying is true. Your tolerance will never reset. You pick up exactly where you left off. Dont play with this shit, getting loaded is no way worth the trouble it brings.

Steel was great 2 40's would get me just drunk enough where i was satisfied. but not drunk enough to do anything stupid.

Hitler made me commit to the first round of sobriety. Good doggo.

Attached: 9c454d2b91f80ff3ac966feca2749f5a.jpg (750x936, 176K)

It's all taken into account/b/ros

If you stopped for that long, why even start up again? You're better off without it.

grab a bottle of vodka and start chugging

beer isnt gonna do anything

Bro l, that's one beer every 25 minutes. What beer are you drinking? If its bud lite then no fucking shit you're sober

im going to agree with this guy. It never gets better. after a break.

He said Corona. Their light form is probably weaker than Bud Light.

This and mickeys are the only ones i drink cause there still glass

Attached: 9c2c076a75f711cce4fa46d44dfc31b8_640x640.jpg (640x640, 95K)

Heads up: literally every aspect of your life will improve.