So how many of you disgusting motherfuckers have had experience with these before?

So how many of you disgusting motherfuckers have had experience with these before?

I found 8 on my daughter and one on my son after doing the shampoo and going through them with a fine tooth comb.

Should I just shave their heads completely? Burn all the clothing and bedding? I'm super grossed out.

Attached: 1280px-Male_human_head_louse.jpg (1280x857, 184K)

shampoos and very fine combs

Do they usually go after that? I just have this fear that they are like scalp bedbugs or something. I read about superlice which is terrifying.

oh and as a heads up the shampoo will make them go fucking insane for a bit and it will be painful

mine did
I would suggest running their linens thru the wash every day until they clear up if you are worried about that no way they survive that heat

Home remedy: mayonnaise and a shower cap. The mayonnaise suffocates them and the shower cap is to keep mayonnaise from getting everywhere

Zyklon B and DDT work wonders on them

You don't need to do any of that, head lice need warmth to survive so you don't need to go burning their clothes and bedding. As for shaving their heads, please don't. Not only is that going waay too far it's also pretty upsetting for the child, especially girls, and could lead to them getting bullied about it in school. Just stick with the shampoo and fine-tooth combs and you should be good.

wypepo are fucking disgusting

Attached: 1567606540559.png (718x520, 815K)

>imagine being so grossed out by simple head lice that you overreact like this

you don't deserve to be a parent

Thanks anons.

Fuck you. I haven't ever had them or known anyone who has.

Attached: 1567980926423.jpg (512x512, 77K)

Are you mentally disabled?

A special shampoo is all you need. Don't shave their head for fucks sake.

Obviously wash all bedsheets and clothes.

Pics of your daughter?

Attached: Reaper-Ship-GTA-V-b.jpg (1920x810, 155K)

Shaving heads and burning sheets was being melodramatic.

Mostly I just wanted confirmation that the over the counter stuff actually works and isn't like those dog flea collars that don't do anything.

Thanks all anons, I'm going to let this 404 now.

I would do suggested, shave the head completely. Make sure you soak your scalp with whatever kills the fuckers too, dishsoap maybe? And let it sit for 4 minutes to make sure they are dead for real. And regarding the bed... I mean i dont even know where to start.

Just get rid of what you can get rid off. Id leave the matress outside on the porch for a week and vacuum clean the room.

Post pics of daughters butthole. Lice often cause issues around the anus and its important we can see how badly infected she is.

oh this is for a child huh? Nevermind the shaving thing.

get them some hair conditionner with keratin, those that say the leave a "repairing film" of keratin on the hair
the louses and their eggs can't survive a coating with that, it kills them instantly and makes their eggs un-hatchable because they've suddenly become encased in concrete-bioplastic
works flawlessly

Lmao

I had like 20 of those motherfuckers when I was like 10. Pretty goddamn disgusting since they had started a nasty little community on my head and laid like a hundred sticky eggs

chzechk'em and do that OP

Attached: pic_023_clean_790.jpg (790x736, 50K)

don't lmao me you little punk, it works exactly as explained

I was lucky as a kid i never had these little gross fuckers just had to deal with the chickenpocks

I'm pretty sure almost everyone has experienced lice. Especially as a kid In school.
They were pretty easy for my mom to get rid of. Just washed the bedsheets and clothes in hot water and used special shampoo for everyone in the house.

Though it's probably important to let the school be aware about it so they can make sure all the kids are properly checked

Hey,
my sister had it when she was ~7-9ish
just get some binbags and put all the clothes in there. Make sure to zip them up as tight as possible! Non of those little shites should get out. Prevents them ti get food. You have to wait for a long time 3-4 weeks (better check the exact period of time online cause it's been a while)

Shampoo prevents them from moving somehow so after showering: Go through their hair and remove the ones you can see. Don't shave their hair: It is not necessary.
Depending where you live:
Ask a doctor for further information

just washing is unsave cause eggs can survive the heat therefore

as weird as it sounds, this actually works

Attached: 1256499249992.jpg (701x800, 71K)