Stop using plastic

Stop using plastic.

Attached: 1541857702862.jpg (400x400, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49627153
fuckforforest.com/
strawpoll.me/18612716
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no. i love plastic.

But the earth made us to make it plastic

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
it's extraterrestrial in human form

Attached: 1558366054765.gif (250x250, 507K)

>rich spoiled bitch tells plebs to consume less

I don't take orders from downs bitches

How about you take a short trip off a long cliff

Let plastic use you instead

She has awesometism UK autism probably aspburgwrs

Why does she look like she just had some shit sex.

A Greta and Billie thread at the same time. Kill yourself Yea Forums.

Such a punchable face, I'd love to see her get gang raped to death

Sorry babe I will stop using plastic. Can you just help me with something please?

Attached: 70540399_3070666263004704_2422263616804749312_n.jpg (960x678, 85K)

I just ate why did you post this I almost threw up

Stop being a potato.

Attached: autism.png (500x397, 87K)

you would know that look

Si! no mas plastico

Attached: 1567767315096.jpg (510x430, 124K)

Mustache is the better photoshop.

Attached: 68742062_150936322662985_3471482100336013522_n.jpg (1080x1350, 416K)

So is she Swedish or what?

This

>No more planes, sorry, just use a million dollar yacht l like me.
>No more meat for you either
>I know more than you do even though I'm an autistic 12 year old girl
>Isreal is your greatest friend

Rude! You watch your mouth!

Ya who can afford a week at sea to get to a destination?

Attached: 67563379_119305252691437_3837801083174215888_n.jpg (1080x723, 55K)

its not my choice. its up to big companies to make real change

The same people that are pushing this kid into the media. It's all manufactured. What's funny is those same people will be happy to ban planes for us but they'll "need" their planes because reasons and the same people will eat it up. It's all a big fucking joke.

No, the change is with us and our guns. That's the only way to make any good change, that and dead commies.

kiss my ass.

She's actually cute here, usually she looks like a pile of annoying shit

Stop trolling.

>tfw she doesn't put her feet up in this pose

Attached: 1566704952331.jpg (941x898, 322K)

*pshhhhhhh*

Attached: pepegas-12.png (1098x1008, 40K)

Dont drink while pregnant

She will get more respect for a fart than you all will get in a lifetime

Fuck you

I already recycle all my plastic. Most of the first world does. Get fucked.

Maybe talk to india and china you stupid cunt.

I have 10/10 suggestion.
Transport all CO2 gay lesbian environmentalists into the woods somewhere in Australia or Siberia.

>>No more planes, sorry, just use a million dollar yacht l like me.
No, I'm good. I will use submarine.

Fuck yea.
Can you remove government in your whatever shithole, so I can fly there and get a gun?

Attached: st,small,215x235-pad,210x230,f8f8f8.u4.jpg (210x230, 7K)

Most ships nowadays should be submersible. So they can go under when theres a large storm.

>if you stop using plastic I will let you creampie me ;)
Wat do?

Attached: greta.jpg (1936x2592, 862K)

Nonono, they must be equipped with torpedoes. Nuclear variant.

kek

I absolutely will once better alternatives are released. I think its kinda hard to find a computer without any plastic these days.

i bet she has a mac.

plastic isn't bad. It's single use plastic that's bad. Like water bottles, and plastic forks, bags, shit like that is what has ruined the ocean.

When did she ever mention Israel?

wow this looks pretty authentic and accurate

Aluminium is worse for environment (especially Apple ones, since they only use pure grade shit).
Fiberglass is your friend.

>stop using plastic
>how did i take this picture

Some people have serious issues with free speach I see.

I don't think she literally said this though.

She's their tool. She's funded by kikes.

2009 Yea Forums "Normies are autism!"

2019 Yea Forums "WE DIDN'T MEAN YOU SHOULD ACTUALLY PUT AN AUTISTIC IN CHARGE MOTHERFUCKERS!"

Attached: 1567148176895.png (666x649, 638K)

Stop having aspergers

Any type of plastic is going to end up in the wider ecosystem. Even the stuff that can be recycled isn't always. Plastic is "bad" because its completely unusable by the vast majority of life. As it breaks down into microparticles it just gets clogged in things like, animals digestive systems. Saying its "not bad' is very shortsighted.

And only 2% comes from the US.

Stop the chinks and jeets from flooding the ocean with shit.

I'd take their money too if they were offering it.

How did you get this!? I never shared it with anyone!

Attached: 1332422796888037.png (324x400, 77K)

>Aluminium is worse for environment

Yeah, you can't even recycle that shit...

Attached: Dwight.gif (500x270, 982K)

Soros and the rest of the jew pedos.

Don’t post my pics.

>microparticles it just gets clogged in things like, animals digestive systems.

Are you saying that if an animal consumed plastic, they wouldn't simply shit it out?

Of course she didn't. This is just more of the usual /pol/ propaganda in support of the existing powers in the world. In this case, its in support of those in control of manufacturing. Greta's thing hasn't been telling ordinary people to stop using plastic, its been to shame Governments and Corps into adopting green policies. The idea that she is somehow being manipulated into this is pretty silly. This is the sort of thing kids feel strongly about. They haven't had empathy squashed from them after a lifetime of callous indifference from their peers. They see the blatantly obvious abuses upon the environment and wish to do something about it.

She is 16+ right?

you know plastic all on its own isn't the real problem. the problem is with single use plastic. you guys need to stop buying drinks and water in bottled plastic and using plastic utensils for example. i carry around a spork instead of using plastic cutlery when i eat out. i also use hydroflasks to drink my iced tea. i don't use straws and i pick containers of food in glass if they are available. all of us individually can make a difference if we all do what is right, not what is easy or cheap.

Attached: greta_loves_all.jpg (763x524, 122K)

I don't know, they use metric in her country.

Yes I am. Because that has been what happening. That happens all the time with non-digestable material. Hair for example. That will just build up in your stomach if you swallow any. Plastic does much the same thing.

What is worse.
>greenfags
or
>sharia

Attached: Untitled.png (1176x656, 910K)

Yeah she is probably 16+
Have a nice day.

My cock gobbling governor put a tax on plastic bags. Couldn't use plastic if i wanted too.

Did you fail high school chemistry or something?

No, you can. Apple just has standards more strict that aerospace.

are you really this dumb. do just a little bit of research to find out how many animals are dying every year because they ingest plastic. i don't understand how the population of western countries can be so abjectly stupid.

Attached: the_passion_of_the_greta_8.png (680x665, 582K)

?

High school chemistry in the US is done using metric measurements. If you don't understand metric, its because you're a fucking Idiot. Not because you weren't taught.

There's plastic in that fucking picture!

What about a plastic piss bucket?

Well, pretty much thanks to this stupid girl who by the way don't know shit about the environment (she has just been coached by her suuper left wing mother and a pr group) They are now looking at the option of eating humans and bugs to"save the environment" Thank you Jews!

>citation needed
Nobody is looking at cannibalism stupid.

Why oh why is Yea Forums so obsessed with this cunt? It's actually embarrassing...

Oh my god... they were making jokes about her age. How retarded are you?

Deffo the sharia.

I'm slav. I can be the leader though.
Fuck
>jews
>niggers
>muslims
>niggers X2
>gypsies.

All because of her? Really?

welll they shoot

There's literally billions of free meat on this planet

Attached: greta cocks.jpg (526x393, 93K)

I'm not. I understand metric.

>global warming is real
>science is good
>gender exists on a spectrum
>science is bad
hmm hm

Attached: 1460074786058.gif (480x480, 360K)

Back in 2012 I would say the opposite, but now I would say muslim and islam, because it has more common sense in it.
Also, jews hate muslims.

Wisdom from the man himself, George Carlin.

> face saving and making it worse
In what country is age measured in metric? This is amazing, keep going please.

Yes. Or maybe a cucumber

Lost

Nah. Too busy drinking bottled water, eating my chinese food out of styrofoam with a plastic fork, while I type bullshit on my plastic computer.

Later on, I'm going to take my obscenely large gas guzzling pick up truck to go to the local McDonald's to buy come chicken tendies.

My AC leaks 1 kilogram of freon per month.
Fight me. I'm not going to fix the leak

check'd

I never said it was. Because I understand metric.

Attached: hot water.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

This is pretty poor bait.

I bet you can count to potato in metric too, just like Greta.

Jesus you are retarded. Potato isn't a number, even in metric.

> exactly 30 seconds apart

samefag, not funny

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome!

That semen demon

Attached: JBgreat.jpg (1280x856, 179K)

Please. I've never been more insulted.

you think it's funny now. your children will feel differently and think you're a person of low character when they have to deal with the ramifications of your actions.

Attached: greta_acolytes_2.jpg (1200x859, 335K)

I can fap to this.

>bait.

Really? You think I'm baiting with this shit? This is every day 'murican life bro!

Shit! I think I'll celebrate by buying a new gun.

AMERICA! FUCK YA!

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-49627153

Diamonds
DIAMONDS!!!

Attached: greta-thunberg-960x639.jpg (960x639, 79K)

>dem liitle buds tho

>children

Jokes on you!

How else can you enjoy the same women and get to grope breasts of many sizes over time?

Cannibalism is being looked at in Sweden.
It was brought up by(guess who) a Jewish owned company (Bonniers) at Channel-4(tv4) and the headline was "eat human meat to save the environment"

the odd thing is i see many many many /pol/ trolls and conservafucks constantly ranting about how they are soooo worried about the future of the country and the world because immigrants and minorities will edge out white people in whatever country they live in. so they are worried about the long term future concerning their bizarre racist agendas, even as far into the future as to when they will not even be alive to care about it in that present moment. but then why is it the same people so concerned about the future of the planet suddenly don't care about their children or the state of the world when it comes to shit like plastics and pollution mucking everything up?

Attached: greta_archangel_2_with_halo.jpg (1536x2048, 582K)

nice try she's russian

She ought to join this org:

fuckforforest.com/

all that plastic comes from china/india/africa
tell them to stop using plastic and fuck off

dude where are you eating that a waitress brings you plastic cutlery

Shit bros... he's on to us!

in AMERICA

strawpoll.me/18612716

No, really, what is better, Muslims (including refugees) or plastic fags.

nah not like that. i go to a coffee shop everyday and sometimes i order food that needs cutlery and all they have is plastic. one day i realized how stupid it was for me to order my daily iced tea in a plastic cup and use plastic cutlery. so i bought a spork to eat with and hydroflask to drink with. saved many bits of plastic that way. i thought about how many pounds of plastic i generated all by myself. not just by this example in many other ways too. i just try to use a little as reasonably possible. it's not really possible to live a modern life without plastic, we just should all be thinking about how to reduce it when we can. if everyone did that, then it would make a big impact.
where did i say it's only a problem for everywhere but those countries? they need to do the same.

Attached: greta_patron_saint_2.jpg (1005x1200, 317K)

COUNTRYGIRLS MAKE DO

Do you know why plastics are used in first place?
Because having glass cups that are washed is unhygienic, and paper cups don't work without plastic coating.

> pay attention to me!

Attached: EB7KB0yWwAAEdRr.jpg (900x1200, 148K)

No, I'm really curios what local user thinks, and yeah, need attention.
Thanks for (you).

> Do you know why plastics are used in first place?
for money pure and simple. that's why. the restaurant i am referring doesn't want to spend the money for dishwashing equipment, hire extra staff to do the washing, pay for maintenance and deal with city health codes concerning the washing.

Muhrica

Attached: greta_thunberg_climate_change_activist_schooled_world_leaders_tout_2.jpg (960x960, 295K)

Attached: EAloW-EWwAAb6bj.jpg (759x1200, 72K)

Because it is fucking unhygienic as fuck, reusing old plates. You need to wash them in hot boiling water or gamma rays every time someone uses it, which is expensive and consumes a lot of electricity.
Melting plastic plate after use is cheaper in terms of electricity, and is heated in-through, which means it is sterile as a fuck, you can do surgery and shit.

No joke, I think she's gonna be gorgeous when puberty sets in. She has that ugly duckling thing about her.

Attached: Greta Thunberg.png (500x500, 41K)

Attached: 4928.jpg (700x420, 34K)

It takes more energy to manufacture 100s of plastic plates than one normal one though.

Does she have some form of down syndrome? Yeah, that's who we should have running the show. Niggers and downies.

Pretty sure she's like 16, puberty came and gone?

>Maybe talk to india and china you stupid cunt.

>ARR ROOK SAME

he's obviously stupid or looking for attention. just ignore him.

Attached: wired-uk-jul-aug-greta.jpg (810x540, 27K)

Nope. 1000 to 1.
Plastic plate weights nothing, and melts at 150-ish C (300 F for you inchfuckers).
Ceramic plate weights a fuck ton and needs to be cured at 500-ish C (100 F).
Who? Me?

...the difference is, the ceramic gets used hundreds of times and the plastic only once. That's the point I was making. Now I know you're just trolling.

Ok stop making c02 when you shit

You would waste more energy on washing, than producing new plate, unironically.
And no, you can't cold wash the plate that is being used commercially, because in surface imperfection.
Also think about washing agent entering sewer, etc...
Not worth it.

oh but you forgot his argument that people get sick using ceramic that's been used by others. remember that part. i know i get sick from restaurants using their plates and silverware all the damn time!

Fucking retards interprete how they want...

he's making specious arguments for laughs.

Greta approves

Attached: 602x338_cmsv2_3fe63a26-63bd-58b8-a8ca-f6bfbcc68941-3816068.jpg (602x338, 21K)

I'd very likely ejaculate into her virgin belly as deeply as I could possibly manage to jam my penis, while repeating the action daily until she was heavily pregnant, then resuming a month or so after the birth of our first child, with the time between being spent pushing my penis into her greased up anus and spending a load in there once a day.
she'd pass 20 years being pregnant for 2/3 of that time.
our alien-human hybrid offspring would quickly take over planet earth, and the luscious plastics could finally be sent to greta's home planet, entirely populated by down syndrome grumpy lolis, all begging to be inseminated by me too.

>You would waste more energy on washing, than producing new plate
Prove it.

Gonna plast all over her autist mongoloid face if she comes anywhere near me...

bitch you've been swaddled in plastic from birth.

Lies

More lies, or you live in a third world shithole.

In the US, every eating establishment is required to have functioning sanitizing machinery, or they fail their health inspection.

?!

Attached: 709a15b7cf58062c3dc559a0b1b01922_w500_h300_cp.jpg (500x300, 29K)

You're swaddled in something for sure...

Jesus fucking christ you fucking pedo
climate change is real. Get help with your obsession.

It will actually be illegal to deny climate change is happening, much like denying the Holocaust.

Greta's pussy is real, too.

ok. I'm down with the paper straws, they work just fine and are better for chewing.

Attached: 1538112407633.gif (350x197, 155K)

Kek
Sieg Heil Kamerad

Fag detected. And likely a virgin.

stop being retarded

no really, they work just fine. Have you ever used one?

Lost

We are environmentalists, we want to be good stewards to the world God gave us, but we don't want to do it at the cost of major inconveniences, insane taxes, and giving up basic things like cars and meat. That's why you don't listen to the left on this, you guys have gotten so insane with it that we reject your ideas.

Attached: 1442495283702.jpg (620x609, 17K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Attached: 1398497305526.jpg (375x519, 20K)

This one needs a creepy Joe behind her.

Fetal alcohol syndrome.

What's this you've said to me, my good friend? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in conflict resolution, and I've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have over 300 confirmed friends. I am trained in polite discussions and I'm the top mediator in the entire neighborhood. You are worth more to me than just another target. I hope we will come to have a friendship never before seen on this Earth. Don't you think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that over the internet? Think about it, my friend. As we speak I am contacting my good friends across the USA and your P.O. box is being traced right now so you better prepare for the greeting cards, friend. The greeting cards that help you with your hate. You should look forward to it, friend. I can be anywhere, anytime for you, and I can calm you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my chess set. Not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, but I have access to the entire group of my friends and I will use them to their full extent to start our new friendship. If only you could have known what kindness and love your little comment was about to bring you, maybe you would have reached out sooner. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now we get to start a new friendship, you unique person. I will give you gifts and you might have a hard time keeping up. You're finally living, friend.

>the world God gave us

Attached: this board deserves.jpg (390x264, 136K)

or that other politician. you know, the child rapist.

Attached: trump child rape.jpg (960x596, 72K)

Am concerned that the only way of catching America attention is with children

you dumbshits would light the world on fire if it would piss off "the libs" wouldn't you?

Did you aim for a different post? I was pissing off a conservative there.

Attached: 1541365164214.jpg (1080x1080, 200K)

Mmmmm, imagine those puffies

Attached: wtf.gif (500x750, 1.43M)

Have you seen Brazil in the news? That's exactly what we are doing.

You raped me.

>confirmed fag

Anyone can accuse...

Accused, not convicted you feminist cuck. Innocent until proven guilty, ever heard of that or is it downright impossible to get pushed into your tiny brain? Go get fucked by a nigger, youd enjoy that more than your current boyfriend Juan

Attached: 1567479217344.jpg (600x796, 104K)

> hook, line, sinker and copy of Angling Times

What? Dildoes, vibrators, butt-plugs?

Lost

where's there's smoke there's fire; he was also best friends with epstein, has made numerous creepy comments about his daughter and was accused of numerous other sexual misconducts, including raping his 1st wife

Attached: yuck.jpg (600x500, 51K)

>underrated post

and you think that's smart?

I just think it's funny that "creepy joe" is a thing in the context of the current president.

Attached: trump the perv.jpg (395x378, 36K)

already have, thanks greta!

Becoming number one for HIV?

Bill Clinton, yeah, he would work.

>being this triggered
Cosby is totally innocent too amiright?

Attached: gotta grab em all.jpg (744x450, 76K)

but he hasn't been accused in any way in relation to Epstein. Besides, we know Bill likes em older, chubbier, and not quite attractive.

Nah, but it's hilarious. Where's my fiddle?

You're a slow one.

what kind of mental retardation does she have again?

how is it funny?

>hes a nigger so of course he's innocent
Every liberal everywhere, diddu nuffin!

Easy.
Let's take glass cups.
Typical dishwasher can fit 30-ish cups and will consume 1,5 kW-h on this load, which is 5400 kJ or 270kJ. And 12 liters of water.

Now, let's take plastic cups.
PP specific heat is 1920 J/kg-c
Melting point of PP is 160C, so you need to heat is 140C.
Cup weights 1 gram.
1g*140C*1920J/kg-C=268.8 joules
Now melting. Enthalpy of fusion of PP is 207J/g
So, 1 cup is 476 Joules, or 0.5 kJ (aprox).

As you can see, it would take 540 times more energy for washing a cup, than for recycling it. More energy usage = more CO2. CO2 is way worse than plastic waste.

I consider myself pretty environmentally minded, but this pawn makes me want to throw plastic trash bags into the ocean.

...that's not what I said, are you retarded?

Any black politician will work, niggers will fuck anything.

how is that relevant?

I'd rather just throw HER into the ocean.

>intentional littering
>child murder
the absolute state of right wing retards

double dubs of indisputable truth

>ignoring the fact that the cups will have to be collected and transported to a recycling center, go through a production line again, repackaging, transported to a store, stored in a climate controlled building, and bought with money in order to be used again.

All of those things require some form of energy.

But you're obviously trolling, so why am I wasting my time?

her underdeveloped body makes my dick rock hard. I want to squeeze her pokey nipples. Imagine fucking her, when she hits 18, while her body is still 12.

Strict to use trash, I'm seeing a damn high number of fractures in the aluminum on relatively new apple laptops.

Nigger rape and fuck anything, they aren't self aware and are impulsive that do things in a whim without thinking of the consequences. They steal anything they can because it's there, not even if they don't need it, the just take. They are a danger to us. I don't want to kill all minorities in America, but they have to leave, if they still stay then we'll need to wipe them out, I just don't want it to come down to it.

The "lungs of the earth" burning isn't funny? Look man I know the world is fucked but we come here to have a laugh, especially at others expense, sometimes our own. If you're interested in having a serious discussion about politics or science, try someplace else. Too many retards like this guy: inventing shit and passing it off as real because it looks good to people who fail at math. Why bother? (For instance watch, he'll get mad now).

I'd rather throw YOU into a gas chamber, along with all your other kike family.

man you need to work on your English

I asked you a question. Did I stutter?

I'd rather throw her into my duffel bag and take her home to a closet.

Don't cause pollution you fag.
Recycle your trash

Attached: 17e.jpg (682x515, 23K)

suck my gloriously long floppy foreskin Ilya

See? He did!

Wtf did I just read

Hahaha, yeah, it is pretty fucking funny. This shit is great! I hope they burn the whole fucking thing down. Also, we get our oxygen from the algae in the ocean, chill the fuck out you pearl clutching faggot.

my gf

Attached: 1iXzykKhObE-AbBR7PWRl-79hCV-UW_ChaqXka4YI7E.jpg (216x292, 19K)

Why gas a perfectly good loli?

I really think she should start becoming an advocate for breathing. Then all the right wing retards would all neck themselves.

Attached: 1200px-Bill_Clinton_portrait_(2015).jpg (1200x1600, 239K)

Kill yourself hole.

>when she hits 18

LOL, like you have to cover your ass or something?

I'd fuck her right now in front of a judge.

even if that were true, and it isn't, we're acidifying the oceans at a rapid pace. Those algae won't be long for this world either.

we need to get rid of you and your kind first or else humanity wont survive

Attached: 1564759407955.gif (200x150, 298K)

He's not fucking wrong when you have money whether they say no or not if you complain nothing will happen,

you couldn't get it up for a warm watermelon you cuck

but that's illegal, I'm waiting

We could not live our current lifes without the use of plastic and machines that are build from plastic parts.

Attached: gumby.jpg (300x168, 6K)

>we

No, the fucking chinks are, not us.

> laughing at the state of things
> pearl clutching
How fucking stupid are you?

Yeah, a few more fucks and then we can compost her.

>I'd fuck her right now in front of a judge.

mmm... new fetish...

i love plastic specially pinked one

Attached: 1567986062138.jpg (558x662, 51K)

An admitted retard pontificating about complex economic and environmental issues. Ok.

>when she gives you that look

With what? You idiots are anti-gun and anti-meat, along with being anti-gas how in the fuck are you going to get to me??? And if you do, how are you going to stop my meat eating, working out, gun owning ass? Hahaha, fucking losers. Please, please, please start a civil war, oh fucking please do it.

uhm, arent we buying all the fancy gadgets from the chinks? china is just the factory of the world, we are the consumers

Attached: the16yearoldclimateactivist.png (1200x675, 280K)

no

It's almost like someone put her on this pedestal to detract from the issues so a bunch of equally retarded people online would focus on her instead.

>missed the point

Attached: he walked in.jpg (1180x842, 136K)

>the US magically stopped polluting
jesus christ you're really this stupid?

>still thinking people are binary

>cuck

smh... kids these days. You don't even know what "cuck" means, do you?

Those are negligible.
Glass also gets cracked and such, and it won't last long enough to be as good as plastic.
Only real problem with plastic is recycling.
My solution is to force people separating trash (with fines or something). For that you need to educate people about sorts of plastic. PP, PS, PET, etc. Sorting them is a hell.
Yes. I have no idea why, but they are picky about their aluminiumum.
Soda can probably has more suitable aluminium grade for laptops, than Apple shit.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-01_at_6.21.56_PM_grande.png (595x366, 13K)

>ad hominem
perfect example for dodging the issue

>and it won't last long enough to be as good as plastic.
won't last commercially. At home you care enough not to crack it*

I guess im buying soda cans next time instead of bottles.

it means your boyfriend takes cock from someone else you dumb cuck

yeah, like donald trump.

there must be balance, for a devil like donald trump, people need an angel like greta

Plastic will be buried under the crust in a few tens of thousands of years. In 500000 years, it will be compacted into material far superior than diamond. Once its dug up, there will be a new industrial revolution. Think of all the new materials that will be created from the thousands of different polymers merging under heat and pressure.

what do you expect, the average human was always stupid but now they have the internet to vomit their stupidity into the world

we wont make it even 50 years, so let the insects be the next step of evolution

>Those are negligible.

So, I give you arguable responses which you dismiss as "negligible".

Keep living with your head up your ass you millennial faggot.

Attached: 2901.jpg (700x875, 87K)

Who the fuck would put a baby in a vegan anti white anti western cunt that could destroy your life, your career, your social status by lying, that aims to destroy our society and civilization and put fear in our hearts and those of our children, that wants to replace us with black goy.
Move north!

dubs confirm
kek

Aww... you're cute

Attached: fp9XJZO.gif (543x543, 1.26M)

cant do have to

her body drives me craaaazy

Which one?

this is Yea Forums ...

so who is this?

Look-alike, I'd imagine.

greta thunberg

eh, just googled her. pretty ugly kid. seems like an annoying super feminist libtard in the making.

Who knows

lol u gai

True, that's why I'm thinking that he meant killing, dismembering, and THEN fucking AOC.

But to be honest... it would go either way here.

Know what is a good measure of power usage (CO2 emissions)? Money.
Kilowatts cost money. Oil costs money.
100 disposable (probably PS) cups cost only $6. That is $0.06 for cup.
8 glass cups (glasses) cost $10. That is $1.25 per cup

Now, let's go back to dishwasher example. It is 1,5 kW for 30 cups. Or 0.05 kW per cup, or $0.006 per cup.
It would take 2000 uses (aprox) to become ecologically better, or financially better.
Can cup last 2000 wash cycles? Probably, but not in place like KFC, where niggers will crack it every time.

eh, just googled donald trump. pretty fat ugly old dude. seems like an annoying super fascist in the making

don't worry, that donald will be gone in 2020

Attached: 1484497275674.jpg (598x714, 44K)

this is also true, congrats

Hillary 2020

Bernie 2020

aspergers syndrome. which is the absolute lightest most high functioning form of autism there is. most people go their whole lives and don't even know they've got it. so nothing, really. it's just a thinly vieled piece of armor they're bringing out since she's finally getting older. they can't use the little girl defense so now it's going to be the autism defense to shield her fathers hypocrisy, retardation, and ulterior motives.

Attached: black.gif (1100x600, 465K)

greta thunberg 2020

so what CUT DOWN MORE TREES FOR PAPER?

It was only a fair few years ago these cunts got us ALL to change from paper bags to plastic to "save the trees" and now they back flip again.....almost like their "global warming" and when that was proved false the renamed it "climate change"

What kind of pathetic person would take these uneducated childrens word as FACT? they are just regurgitating what they have been told.

Imagine still subscribing to the two party system and think it works, while thinking theres any difference between the left and right politicians. Imagine also thinking there's any difference between extremism whether its libtard of conservitard. Wake up kiddos, this shit is on the same level as pro-wrestling.

Global warming was never clear enough.
It was obfuscates as fuck, so nobody understands what they meant.
This allows them to play with statistics.

Attached: 1567945083630.jpg (683x1024, 111K)

sauce?

it's FAS not downs you fucking pleb

It's not western civilization.

Attached: plastic.png (576x866, 69K)

literally any takeout in USA. Or birthday party or church/school function.

LOST

NO BRA?

so fake it hurts to think that people would fall for this crap.

You failed because you failed to put their middle names in. You failed with the fact that NO paper work starts at the 7th point.

How pathetic you must truly be

the same retardation many trumptards have. lots of anons have that too. Yea Forums is literally filled with autists

for what?

I'm autist, not retard you fuck

bill had a bad taste, fucking those ugly women? wtf? they should thank him for finally getting fucked

if california ever accused someone of being a pedo it would be so they could give that person an award, not punish them

you are on the spectrum, only that matters
retards are retards

Autists are not retarded.

imagine being this retarded

Imagine being that retarded, downie

Attached: 1558880065043.jpg (367x558, 88K)

very true. That is the real reason they want no wall. They want ALL those trafficked children for their sex trade

The carbon footprint of an individual is meaningless. The carbon footprint of millions of people is meaningless. Commercial transportation and the industry in the developing world are the largest cause of carbon emmisions BY FAR. Also....hydroflask? That sounds like a pretty retarded way to say canteen or thermos.

Attached: VenisonFeast~01.jpg (970x784, 553K)

Attached: 1566627868521m.jpg (1024x810, 150K)

Can anybody mess with the conrast/brightness on this ? I suspect there are nipples to be discovered in it.

yes please

>it's not me, it's not me, the other ones are the bad boys
lol
guy, seriously, you do realize the western countries export most of their plastic waste to china and south east asia were it is recycled? well, obviously, they're not "recycling" it that seriously; nevertheless, a lot of the stuff they throw in the ocean is still our plastic waste.

Attached: 1541096923959.webm (310x450, 374K)

bro literally ALL fucking plastic polution comes from shithole 3rd world countries. 80 to 90 percent come out of just 3 rivers in said shithole continents

White people countries are literally doing the best out of everyone in polution, morals, equality, blah blah blah etc etc etc