Concerned over hairloss thread

Concerned over hairloss thread.

Sup Yea Forumsitches, i was hoping you guys could give me an answer on this question. Does slight temple recession mean youll go completely bald like once it starts it wont end or can it just stop?

Reason asking, im 19 and ive alwaya had a high hairline, never worried about hairloss eventho my dad and grandpa was bald, moms dad, Ronald Reagan type hair till his death, anyway ive noted that my temples have changed slightly, a bit dented in and has a U shape now ive read about mature hairlines and such, is that a legit thing or bs? Ive monitored my hair for the past year and it hasnt moved at all so could it be its simply maturing? Thanks for replied in advance

Attached: Screen_20190903_160432_e001.jpg (382x478, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Holy shit that fucked me up at first

Hey man if your dad and granddad both went bald you're probably fucked. Here's my advice: find a girl and tie her down early before you go bald.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>my dad and grandpa was bald
got bad news for you, son.

It will all go, slowly but surely. Take finasteride, only thing that works. Or don't, if you want bad hair. If you do nothing it will go by the time you're 35 since you've got shit-tier genetics

Attached: f5d.png (680x615, 438K)

Doesnt the balding gene come from your moms dad though?

Procepia or Dutasteride are your best options. You can go to a determatologist or get it prescriped online.

Finasteride.
This was designed against some prostate sickness (it just prevents it from growing with no control), and they discovered as secondary effect it prevents hair loss. It does NOT make your hair grow again, except in very rare cases. You can get the 5mg ones without prescription, and the effect over hair happens with 1mg/day or even less (just cut the pills in 5 or 6 pieces), so with 25€ you can have one year of hair loss prevention.

use minoxidil, it works

Have been using for 12 years and stopped all hair loss.

Do you have more info? Do you know if there is some recovery effect, or it is just to prevent the lose? The daily dose is 1mg exactly? There is some weird effect on healthy prostates?
I have started it in my 20s, so all good and shit, but if I can recover some density as well it would be great.

Minoxidil is shit; if you're coping hard you can sprinkle it on if it makes you feel better I guess. Finasteride is the only thing that will actually reverse miniaturization, meaning the hair you've got left will stop falling out and grow back thicker over time.

Attached: dbe.jpg (680x680, 30K)

Only way to stop this genetic cycle of baldness is to never, ever breed. Not that that’ll be a problem, baldy.

test

You're going to go bald and you can't do anything about it. Pout about it faggot

Finateride is almost guaranteed to stop the hairloss and will thicken the hair you've got left. Side-effects are very rare. If you're losing your hair (especially at a young age) but you're not taking that shit you're an absolute mong

Attached: comeatmebraw.jpg (480x468, 58K)

That said, no there is no "recovery effect" whatever the fuck that means. Dead hair follicles will stay dead. The only recovery will be of thinning hair slowly growing back thicker again.

Attached: Qf4J0VQ.jpg (540x532, 30K)

Not true, it's way more random than you think. You can sport a full tonsure by the time you're 20 even if your entire family up to your grandparents have Brad Pitt hairlines from cradle to grave.

Attached: tomwanker.jpg (680x696, 43K)

Come join the best and most fun 18+ discord server for INTELLECUTALLY STIMULATING CONVERSATIONS ONLY!!

discord
.gg/Mqe36gm

Bf.

Attached: DslDSTVX4AAW6_S.jpg (375x534, 33K)

What the fuck

Receding and thinning hair is all part of ageing. My mother has worked in the hair replacement industry for over 25 years and says unfortunately there's not a whole lot you can do about it. If you're gonna go bald, you're gonna go bald. In rare cases some guys do keep most of their full head of hair throughout life, but really, it looks fucking weird whe you see a 50-year-old with a 16 year-old's mop,

Perhaps some supliments can slow the process, but there is no "cure" for hairloss.
Just deal with whatever happens as it happens and don't get too hung up on it.