Why do people even go to college...

why do people even go to college? it's like they enjoyed doing bullshit assignments so much in high school that they want to repeat the process? college is so expensive and it can be argued that you don't actually learn anything valuable anyway

Attached: brain.jpg (480x480, 22K)

Because they are retards who don't know what to do with their lives.
So they waste it on university and get in debt instead of just going to a cheap technical college and getting a high paying job.

We will be back with What Rednecks Say in a few short sec, time for a little bit of war propaganda, stay on Fox!

Attached: extinguida.jpg (650x369, 30K)

Unless you are becoming a Doctor/Engineer or something on those lines.
College will only put you in debt and you will obtain useless degrees and waste years of your life.

i went to college and it was the worst mistake of my life. it ruined me.

I'm not american, on minimum wage, got a lovely fianceè and a nice cat. I don't need to be rich. I'm fully pleased with this.

Yeees, yes, she will look for a richer guy, beware of Tyrone, bla bla... That's America. Luckly for me, there's nothing I really need. I'm blessed.

AND I have plenty of anti-amerilard memes to dump in here, so guess this will be second of many.

Attached: freedahm.jpg (1920x1165, 390K)

how so?

It really depends on what you want to do and who you are. I dropped out of hs and college wasn’t an option but even if it was I wouldn’t have gone. I’m not retarded and ended up learning a trade and bought a home at 23 and make 6 figures now while some of my friends that went to college work at target or some other slave wage job. On the other hand my cousin went to college and is a marine biologist and makes more than me so there is that

Sounds like you need some educasshum

I make, you make.. how much you make, no how much u make? I make more/less than you.. how much are u making? Making enough not to look poor? U have big car? how much u make?

Attached: mcfk.jpg (500x480, 19K)

lol dude seriously fucking "make"

?? .. 'murica.muh freedah. *coff coff*
.. need a doctor... FREEDAH!

Attached: 23.jpg (500x694, 105K)

I entered the military out of hs, had advanced promotion, and always very good evals. after a few years i was still hung up on the gotta go to college meme, so i left. went to college, got my ph.d. i am one of the classic academic failures since i can not get a job in academia. i make less than $50 year and i am now 50. i will never own a home or retire. if i had stayed in the military i could have retired the military by now, i would surely own a home, and have a good job with government contractors making at least twice as much money as i make now. most people i knew from my days in the military did exactly that.

> it can be argued that you don't actually learn anything valuable anyway
Who argues this?

*looks at engineering degree*

*looks at P.E. License*

*looks at pay check*

go to school for a real career. if you're going to college for english or some shit, then yea.

To get certain jobs is most common and why I went

I would say that’s true if your major is trash

In the US you are guaranteed a good life, if you get good grades, given you chose the right field. Pretty cut and dry.

many people. you're too deep into the mythology of college though. the value of that degree has been eroding for decades. all a college degree means is you have the ability to get a college degree. how that applies to what people do in daily course of their employment is often quite different.

>I’m not american
>I don’t need to be rich
Does not compute, you need way more money outside of America to live a semblance of the way Americans live

>is someone who needs to go to doctors
>thinks they can throw shit
Lol, anyone who needs health care is supposed to die.

>why do people even go to college?
Because they don't want to work at fucking Walmart the rest of their life? How is this a serious question?

>Who argues this?
Rednecks bitter they didn't go to college

so they graduate from working at walmart to working in an office? yeah big fucking step up

Started at big aerospace company with only a BS in engineering at just under 100k. Yeah I'm in a huge shitty city but looking to move soon

Consider college grads make far more working in an office, yeah it is. You're a nigger aren't you?

>Anyone who doesn't go to college is a redneck

Parents paid for it, I majored in CS, spent the time in a drinking club called a fraternity which was the most fun I've ever had for four solid years. Met my wife there and after graduating I got a job that pays 150k. I'm now a married home owner who can support two kids and a stay at home wife.

Pretty sure I'd be in a shittier place without college. Working at pizza hut was fun when I was 18... But when I see dudes my age working shit jobs I feel sorry for them.

>make

there's that fucking word again

That’s just not true. Live in a part of the UK which isn’t London (because of housing costs) and the cost of living isn’t extortionate. The first £12K you earn isn’t taxed and you don’t have to pay for health insurance which makes a difference. There are upsides and downsides. Fuel is more expensive here but we get much more holiday. I have 5.6 weeks paid holiday per year which not many Americans can match.

Actual brainlet detected. Shut up and get my food delivered. I ordered it like 40 minutes ago

I was busy fucking your girl while you were playing Splatoon
The pizza is on its way now though

No not anyone, but the odds are pretty high. I've noticed the people who bash college the most are the same ones who are poor and/or didn't attend, hence they make it very clear they are bitter.

what a jackass

>Picks out one word out of everything I said
>DURRRR I WIN

lol okay bud, you enjoy that mcjob earning $11 an hour. i'm sure you're gonna really stick it to those college grads making 4-6 times your salary.

Go back to

wrong thread my bad

>living in the UK
Enjoy your stabbing

>making

holy shit there it is again

I think they are multiplying

> Splatoon
let's not make it personal and say things we can't take back

Some trades and jobs you can start at the bottom and learn without school. I feel like i wasted my money on education. Ive seen kids in their 20s making the same money as me (34) because they got working right away versus going to school.

This! Much smarter way to get started making money quick.

>I think they are multiplying
Something that retard never learned

>inb4 hurr durr Bill gates was a college dropout
People who are unable to get a degree always try to rationalize and to make it look like it was their choice not to get a degree.

american that isn't retarded and knows how to work the system reporting in. i go to college so that i can live the NEET lifestyle a bit longer before joining the real world. i literally get paid to go to school due to taking advantage of federal and state grants that no one applies for. it covers my entire tuition and leaves me with like $6k spending money along with free transportation in my county, i get food stamps every month from government and housing is taken care of. im able to live however i want for just taking some classes and furthering my education. it can't be beat.

college would be good without the bullshit degrees and bureaucracy holding people back

Well in a way it was their choice. Nobody is forced to go to college, except for maybe Asian kids. It's a free country and you are free to be a stupid fuck if you want. Of course then these same people wanna complain because they can't make more than 30k a year.

Networking in academic environments is pretty distinct, and hard to duplicate away from universities. Say what you will about Greek life; they sustain connections like covenants.

Colleges should be reserved for those that actually require a society of like-minded scholarly individuals and research facilities for the particular field of knowledge they're interested in. Everyone else should be gassed for being fucking retarded normies.

ITT: people who failed or never went to college

Attached: 1564535160848.jpg (1024x649, 38K)