Found my mom's dildos while I was looking for a weed pipe she took a few years ago, dubs decides what I do with them

Found my mom's dildos while I was looking for a weed pipe she took a few years ago, dubs decides what I do with them

Attached: 0904191618~3.jpg (1253x2988, 681K)

Lick them clean

shove them up your ass and smoke a blunt

Tell your mom and offer dick instead

Dubs hath decided
post video

Deal, how about I smoke some dabs I don't have any green

suck purple one and put pink one in your ass

If not bullshit, take pic of them dangling in front of this thread

I'm on mobile theres no way for me to take a picture of them in front of my phone from my phone

there is only one thing to do. make a bong out of them.

Lol I like your idea

This is what I would do

Attached: 1494053375441.gif (235x240, 1.93M)

Lick them clean and send a photo of it to mom, post replies here..

Oh boy this is gonna be an awkward day

When I was in high school I found my mom's dildo collection. I blackmailed her by saying if she didn't give me sex when I asked I'd tell her father. I laid my mom almost daily after that until I moved out.

Doubles have spoken yet again, yet OP is nowhere to be found. Will he deliver? Will user get dubs again? Find out next time on Dragonball Z

Do you know how much i searched for dildos like that
I just wanted something to fuck my ass with that was thick enough so that it doesnt feel pokey
Never had luck though ur a lucky one

Op is currently finger fucking his ass getting it loose enough to fit a dildo lol it's been like 5 minutes

that's like an eternity in internet minutes though

OP you better give timestamp with them up ass.

Or what pussy fuck

Or i'm going to call you derogatory names on the internet.

Describe the smell. Post pics of mom for context

Op is a fag, always is. This time hes also a cunt. And its offcourse his dildos.

We knew deep down from the start it was always his dildos but wanted to believe there was a chance.