Any medifags?

Any medifags?
Wtf is this shit on my feet? They come and go every few months.
>inb4 AIDS
>inb4 CANCER

Attached: 38351E45-D256-4883-BCBC-12679F2A3DB3.jpg (4032x3024, 1.58M)

maybe blisters?

Just go to the fucking doctor it takes less than an hour

It looks like some kind of wart. Do you keep your feet clean and free of calluses, corns, etc?

Follow up question, do you frequently change socks or do you wear old ones days at a time?

Aids for shure

Yeah i keep them real clean, shower every day and fresh socks every day. No other issues like calluses, nails always trimmed etc

Have you stepped on anything like broken glass, sharp pebbles, sand spurs, etc in the last year? I still think its a wart, but if you did step on shards of glass or whatever it could be a piece you didn't notice trying to come up to the surface.

get cucked

staph infection

Yup, looks like mrsa

Herpes

looks like super-polio, my condolences op

Nope it appears on different spots on either foot or both at a time

Go get checked for diabetes .
Could be diabetic ulcer.

You're a fatfuck, and you've got cellulitis

user that's cancer-aids

Dont think so because this has been going on for a few years and my wife has no signs of this so im thinking maybe its not something contagious

Actually am more like mr. skeleton.
Will do that thanks

Any sort discharge when you cut them open? What does the texture feel like. is it spongy? How does it feel when you touch it? Swollen?

:(

OP can't leave the basement

It feels a bit swollen yeah not spongy, and really itchy. If i cut it open something like water comes out

Those are blisters, then. They're caused by friction while you walk, so if you wear tight shoes you might want to opt for a wider pair. I used to have a bad problem with blisters and ingrown toenails as a child because of my tight ass shoes, I now wear 11.5 wides and they're a bitch to find.

its dyshidrosis and looks like you've picked at it and it's gotten infected.

Get antibacterial cream on it, keep it clean and when it comes back don't get it infected again.

Solid advice, much appreciated bros

Nigger, that's motherfucking MRSA. Go to a doctor immediately if you don't want to die.

You probably just have eczema on your feet.

Looks like a wart cluster