If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?

If butchering of girls was legal and meat from them was be able to buy in stores, would you eat it?
Also would you work in girl meat processing facility?
How would you organise entire process? (from meat decision to dispose of waste)

What cuts would you eat from pic related?

Attached: 56940367_1206113546211751_2179698226297307136_n.jpg (960x960, 147K)

Attached: images (6).jpg (300x460, 31K)

Try harder dude

Attached: XJb-aaZgmUHGnpJ7sTYKL9gAgHsBkkXC4zQ7APfwzLw.jpg (960x720, 256K)

Attached: XBiIzXF.jpg (500x690, 103K)

I’d work in the girl-meat processing facility, but I’d be secretly working for the girl freedom Underground Railroad, saving select girls from the cleaver and taking them to safety.

Of course, I’d have the pleasure of fucking them all while they begged for their freedom, before choosing which ones to save. That’s only fair.

Sooner or later they will catch you and condemn you to death or work to death, and for each released girl five more innocent girls will go to slaughter

I wouldn’t care, by that time I would have saved a couple hundred girls and fucked over a thousand

Rather a dozen and a few dozen girls
State slaughter of young girls is likely to be a strictly controlled process
However, before they catch you as part of a job at the processing plant, you should get brothel passes so you don't have to fuck the girls for slaughter.
Sex with girls for slaughter is strictly prohibited because of the risk of meat contamination.

Attached: WjsWPYk.jpg (224x423, 25K)

Attached: tumblr_p5fzmdoqqp1x73tm4o1_1280.jpg (853x1280, 122K)

I'll go vagetarian

tee-hee

Attached: tumblr_orfk97tZbV1u1ka35o1_1280.jpg (1280x1920, 260K)

Attached: xHHcupz.jpg (3045x3058, 952K)

And you worthless cuckolds think that my BBC threads are degenerate.

Attached: tumblr_peqp79rhZg1v4gw19o1_500.jpg (500x672, 126K)

This is pretty fucked, but your bbc is still somehow woese

Drawn child with old greasy bastard sex is okay
Cannibalism is okay
But don't you dare go race mixing on me, nigger

Attached: tumblr_o4kbdiQKFn1uq6aedo1_500.jpg (500x667, 59K)

Contaminating the meat would be the point. The next time you bite into a tasty girl burger, remember that I fucked her with my fat sweaty cock and came inside her first

my fetish fuses human livestock fetish with BBC fetish: females are kept on farms as either breeders, milkers, or pleasure units for hung black bulls. They knock 'em up, then cock-caged non-black bois raise them, also help by hand milking the milking units, fluffing and cleaning up after the BBC breeding sessions, etc.

Attached: 4b0fed51ad1a8955ea8dce525ee59b012a3543056c5c8d1135148d6e0b3e16f2.jpg (540x810, 85K)

Attached: 1bf6152ffaa74a790ac0372c549ede57675eb689eaf86d62a3e152cf599ae11f.jpg (800x600, 80K)

You got a point

What would be the selection process be? How would girls be selected to go the the processing plant?

Attached: tumblr_n2um62X9Lo1rdgo09o1_500.jpg (500x516, 21K)

I think ages between 15 and 25 would be good
Girls will come from the "free range", that is, they will grow up normally in society.
A girl can be considered as meat if:
> commits any offense or three minor offenses during the year
> will be given by parents
> will be drawn in the lottery
> will not pass the school-leaving examinations
> will volunteer
> will be an orphan and will not be adopted until she is 15 years old
> if her relatives (sisters, cousins) will flee or suicide
There is no appeal against it (even in case of mistake).

No appeal process? Seems harsh.

Attached: tumblr_n3eeff1kUm1rdgo09o1_500.jpg (362x665, 134K)

The family will receive compensation (125% of volunteer payment) in the event of a mistake. However, there would be no way to change it. Once a girl is send for meat, she'll be processed.

What would the "process" involve?

Attached: tumblr_n3eebjHP1n1rdgo09o1_400.jpg (240x576, 141K)

Half a year in a processing plant before slaughter. A strict diet, properly selected intensive exercises, work on simple things. All this time they would be kept naked to facilitate the work of employees and to keep clean. Weekly medical reviews and in-depth cleaning (including depilation and enemas)

After half a year of preparation, two weeks of fasting (only water) and slaughter by guillotine or cutting the spinal cord with a sharp object. Then take the organs for transplantation and proper butchering work.

I forgot to mension that masturbation and lesbiand sex is allowed and recommended.
It has a psychological effect. Girls who are always sexually aroused and having sex do not think about impending death. They have access to sex toys and vibrators.
However, sex with men is strictly prohibited.

Don't you think that the male employees would be CONSTANTLY erect? Even with the "brothel passes" I can see there being staff issues. The women would try to use their sexual energy to barter with the employees to help them escape.

Attached: tumblr_n3eeumtoAI1rdgo09o1_1280.jpg (539x573, 50K)

Not everyone will be fit for this job. At least 5 years should pass from employment in the plant to work directly with the live commodity. During this time they would work in plant servicing and monitoring.

Jerking rooms would also be available for employees.

If, however, an employee is caught having sex with a girl to be slaughtered (which is not difficult due to the cameras and sanitary inspections of girls), he gets a life ban on working in such facilities and a huge financial penalty that can be exchanged for selling his daughter.

Ok. Would the daughters of employees be exempt from processing under normal circumstances?

Attached: tumblr_n3eeigKZBe1rdgo09o1_500.jpg (481x642, 44K)

No. Every girl are equal in case of being selected meat.
But working in girl processing facility would be one one of the best-paid jobs

no, because I'm not a fan of prion diseases.

How do you expect someone to slaughter their own family?

Attached: tumblr_n7fine6Jr71twrqj0o1_400.jpg (400x482, 48K)

financial problems (for selling a daughter, the family will receive 50% of the amount for volunteering), willingness to punish daughters, acting in affection

there can be many reasons.

I still think it would be difficult to find men willing to work in a factory full of naked, masturbating, lesbian women without trying to fuck them. Even with brothel passes and jerk off rooms.

Attached: tumblr_n2uma5q0VH1rdgo09o1_500.jpg (500x525, 36K)

If someone still feels that they have a problem with keeping the cock in check, they can use tablets that reduce sex drive.

they say portions of the leg muscle are the best to eat, now i would ensure i pump my DNA in to these women first

and yea i'd work there, i need a job.

I think you should allow every employee to fuck one girl a day, as long as it is the girls first day in the facility. That allows plenty of time to get clean,

Attached: tumblr_n2rzivDAi91rdgo09o1_500 (2).jpg (313x644, 38K)

last answer, i gotta go

Employee can use facility brothels.
Fucking meat girls you risk of pregnancy (it cause hormonal disaster) or diseases