Why do leftists try so hard to discredit flat Earth?

Why do leftists try so hard to discredit flat Earth?

Attached: af8ce71.jpg (640x620, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why does OP suck so many dicks?

It has nothing to do with flat earth, it has all to do that they want to show you they know the correct answer. Flat earth is bait for semi smarties.

Like Moore's Law says:"The worst thing will always happen"

Only flat dicks.

How much did Soros pay you to post that?

because leftists believe in the judeo (((round))) earth, a lie made by ((((them))) to keep the aryan man from discover the edge of the flat earth where (((they)) reside. The judeo- round earth is a lie and has always been

Attached: 1567030286312.jpg (492x388, 39K)

Attached: 0.gif (413x192, 1.27M)

force of habit

Flat Earth is real, libtard

Because you’re clearly retarded

/thread

Flat earth is real.
If i pour a glass of water on a tiny tennis ball in my yard, why doesn't the water stick to the ball?
How come an helicopter who goes south doesn't find itself upside down eventually ?
Ocean water seeks is own level, always.

& also I don't believe in oxigen.
Can you take a picture of oxygen?
Breathing is a nasa conspiracy guys.

that's funny
every flat earther I've ever met was a total leftist

eat shit faggot

Attached: 1430797277905.jpg (436x436, 42K)

Lots of gasses most likely aren't realo

Spotted the undercover leftist filth

You are just unlucky in your interactions. Most people on the left doesn't buy into the spherical earth conspiracy.

Yeah that's why it's shilled in the leftist news and Hollywood Jew movies. Fuck off, hillary

I know right

Attached: 1536012935179m.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

Sorry but conservatives are too damn smart to believe the flat earth bullshit, we believe in favys. Unlike the liberal idiot that only believe in their feelers

Lights & optical illusions, mate.
Earth is a upside down pyramid on top of a flat circle

Because the earth is so large it's almost impossible to notice the curve in the land? Why would every other planet in our solar system be round but the earth flat you fucking retard

Literally all top conservative thinkers believe in flat earth

Behold ... The true earth!

Attached: _m9HwhUU_400x400.jpg (240x240, 17K)

I recommend you to read my full post.
What about the oxygen?
What about if I use a ping ping ball, and a tiny drop of water?

Attached: Ironic._My_stupid_attempt_at_a_new_meme._I_tried_4bafa6_3552920.jpg (600x600, 46K)

And that's why I find always weather that sucks balls.

This is a lefty in 2019 everybody. They don’t believe in evolution any more because das wacist, and they say there are people who believe in a flat earth to comfort themselves

Leftists are flatearthers
They'll believe anything

weak b8

What's ironic is that you flat earthers believe that the only planet in the universe that is flat is earth. Fucking retards. Why would a completely smooth round object hold water? The earth's terrain is rough with holes and cracks that can hold water. And what the fuck about oxygen? Are you fucking retarded?

Why can't flat earthers ever substantiate any of their claims?

You bit the bait so hard you broke your own jaw.

There's a firmament dummy, read the Bible.

I'll make this more clear just 4 you mate, cause you need it apparently . I was joking.
What's troubling me is the fact that you took seriously the tennis ball thing, the ping ping thing and the oxygen thing. This is /b today. Make b great again guys.

Flat earth is false flag

Alex Jones, Steven Crowder, been Shapiro. You shills are going to look dumb when trump blows the lid off flat Earth like he did with vaccines

Uh, and since you took me for a flat earther. Holes and cracks is not the first thing to reply to the tennis ball - water question.
Gravity holds oceans on a spherical earth, not "cracks".
You're welcome.

Fun and chill discord server. Come join for fun times and relaxing vibes.

discord
.gg/etketFr

Ubel

Attached: images (2).jpg (195x258, 10K)