CONFESS

CONFESS

Attached: 11453158.jpg (640x360, 26K)

i almost cheated on my gf but pussied out right before i was about to go on the date

I subtly destroyed my best friend's relationship with his girlfriend of 2 years using lies and deception.

I did it because I was jealous of her taking away his attention, but also because I had a crush on her and was jealous that she wanted him over me.

5 years later to thins day, I still hang out with both of them. She's married to someone else now and he had a 3 year long period of alcohol-induced depression after she left him. Then never learned or realized that I lied to them multiple times and was the one who instigated and fueled the fires of all the arguments that led to their breakup.

I did it for no other reason than my own personal jealously.

Attached: 1507156808589.jpg (208x250, 8K)

ur a piece of shit i hope you know that

Yeah, I know. Not a day goes by that it doesn't bother me.
But nothing short of a gun to my head could give me the courage to confess what I did to them personally,.

your friend sounds like a cuck she sounds like a whore, and you sound fagget, fuck the 3 of you

i sowwy

You're not wrong

I know I say this often user but you should definitely kill yourelf.

you should consider it as well

You should fucking end yourself.

Attached: Classic Dano in War and Peace.png (341x497, 217K)

You sound like a cuck fag hope he learns the thruth beats your ass fucks it leaves you in a bloody cum mess crying. Then she shits in your mouth. But then agian you would enjoy it all.

My adult daughter says shes a fag and wants only women. Nasty bitch. At least cant get pregos by a stupid cuck fag like thats in here. Women got to turn to women to find a man.

oddly specific user, is that something you want ?

When I was a kid somehow we found a pigeon who couldn’t fly. My parents put it in a laundry basket and someone I accidentally stepped on its head. Never told anyone but the poor bird survived and of course was all muffed up. I don’t remember what happened but I felt incredible guilt for years afterwards.

Attached: 79E25F5C-4DF2-4353-A9B5-0A30EDEFB5AD.gif (321x200, 533K)

No but that dude should get the pittbull treatment. Bros before hos and never fuck up your bros man. Thats some cuck fag shit.

I admit
I swallowed my bubblegum when mom told me not to...

she still doesn't know

7 of them hail mary things and you good to go
You going to Hell son. There is a special place for people like you.

Okay

Lol don’t believe in jebus. Just fet bad I had accidentally hurt an animal.

You dont got to believe he knows you. Then get your butthole prepared cause satan going to have fun in it

by that logic he might as well sin even more

Do it do it

I'm cat fishing my ex on bumble.

Attached: 1567746675814.jpg (960x960, 30K)

I fell for a girl who I wasn't supposed to. She was good emotional support, and I was just lonely. I never did anything with her. Just talk. Not even dirty talk, just genuine interactions, like getting to know each other. I broke her heart because I could not get any closer, and I didn't want to take advantage of her. My father did shit like this, worse, plus it's common sense not to do it. In doing so, she destroyed herself because of me. Because I stayed away from her.

The truth is I fell for her too.

Attached: 1523242548002.png (800x1170, 148K)

sucked a bbc and liked it

You're a hero. Never forget that.

Me too

cool. why'd you do it user

I don't care as much about my family as they care about me, and I feel a bit guilty about it.

Nothing wrong about them, I just prefer to live in a different country and have my own way and it grows on me if I spend too much time with them at once.

I like to go to random threads i know nothing about disagree with people and call them niggers

lmao

I was curious, he had a pic up and it was big. I felt so relaxed and excited at the same time when I was on my knees sucking him. I blew him 2 or 3 times a week, but eventually me moved. Now I have a gf again but I miss sucking bbc too.

What about you?

>me moved
he* moved

been sucked so many times i wanted to know what it was like on the other end.

Would you do it again?