Hi guys

Hi guys,

Same tard from yesterday. Small, rural town, closest neighbor is 2 miles away (single mom and down daughter).

Visited them after church today and mowed the lawn/had lunch. Mom was super happy to see me and Downy girl gave me a big hug and winked at me.

Asked her Mom if she was dating and Downy got super embarrassed and walked away. Felt bad but the mom laughed and said "She's just shy, she'd at that age."

Talked to Mom for awhile and found out she'd divorced because her husband cheated on her. Felt bad and told her I'm sorry.

Tard daughter came back about 20 mins later and sat next to me. We watched the news together and I asked if I coudl take Downs for a walk, Mom said "Sure!" said I wanted to check out the woods and I would make sure she's ok.

Downy super excited and held my hand to the woods. Showed her some mushrooms, saw raccoon tracks and had a good time.

Asked Downy if she had a boyfriend and she looked up and sounded fake mad and said "Nooooo of course." asked if I could kiss her, she said ok.

Gave her a kiss and we hugged and held hands. Walked down to the creek and made little stone piles and she saw tiny fish and got excited.

Took her home after and gave her mom a hug and walked home.

Gonna ask her Mom if I can ask her daughter to date after. Think it's gonna work. Know people think I'm gross and weird but she's so fucking cute. She is so innocent and nice and every time I see her all I can do is see us old and hugging.

I wanna date and marry this downy princess. I don't think its weird considering most of South Sabharan Africa is 60ish IQ. No one would care if I dated one of them.

Attached: Downscutie.jpg (644x429, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AAPmGW-GDHA?t=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Also feel free to post cute girls with Downs ITT

Also for people calling me a monster here's a video. Downys are usually very shy but when you get them talking they're pretty normal.

They want and need sex.

youtu.be/AAPmGW-GDHA?t=17

Ok user but what do you want us to say?

Attached: 1565826009024.jpg (417x578, 133K)

Just sharing my tale. People seemed interested so felt bad not keeping it updated.

>church

HAHAHAHA CHRISTFAG

HAHAHAHA CHRISTFAG

HAHAHAHAHA

I only go because she and her mom are there really.

Fuck, that was so hot.

Pls post more hot downies. This is my new fetish.

How old are you?

But I somehow get the impression you made this all up. If you liked her you wouldn´t write Tard girl or Downy

any more tard sexual stories?

I'm 19 and she's 18

If you actually likened this girl and wasn't just a nasty fetish you wouldn't call her downy. You're a fucking pig.

I guess so oink oink oink

>reeeeee
Note he refers to himself as a "tard" so perhaps those labels mean more to you than they to do him. Spaz.

Attached: holocaustsign.jpg (640x571, 62K)

Attached: nads.jpg (1128x975, 551K)

It shows a lack of respect for the girly he seems to like. People who fetishise disabled people are disgusting.

You need this.

Attached: nadsLove.jpg (1017x585, 405K)

Wait... how old are you, OP?

>nads
Someone sure does love downies.

Some day downer girl will have a mental breakdown and kill you, mark my words.

>reeeeee
>Yea Forumstard

Fucking nigger

a mental break what?

You really should marry the barrel of a loaded shotgun. Start by french kissing it, then pull the trigger.

>those people disgust me
Out of all things in this world, to be outraged by someone who wants to grow old with his downy princess

Attached: a_fAPM8_zpsd24db1ff.jpg (499x750, 107K)

Yeah, you’re 19 bricks shy of a full load

Dont be stupid, I love my downie cousin but hes still fucking retarded.

tards make great toys

Attached: 1498191945806.jpg (720x960, 71K)

Attached: Capturefdnh.png (1359x767, 1.33M)

And he will forever be

> humans with 47 chromosomes are human too

let me know when you get any more Isaac Newton level genius cosmic insights, cretinous piece of shit american.

All americans combined are still more retarded than the dumbest Downer. america and their russian buttbuddies are syphilitic chancres on this planet that need to be cauterized by nuclear fire.

It's not even out of hate or contempt at all, just an objective assessment of the total lack of utility of your country's average inhabitant

>asked if I coudl take Downs for a walk
before I finish reading this I am prepared for the dinosaur

Would've been a lot better if you hadn't undermined yourself in the green text. How does it feel to self-own when trying to flame a retard-loving burger?

Attached: 20180409_hubbard-tranny-injury.jpg (1033x689, 126K)

What's your country?

my sons godfather has a retarded brother and hes cool as fuck but hes still a retard.

Wait, this bitch is retarded? Shes got great tits