Which one is better Yea Forums?

Which one is better Yea Forums?

Attached: FB824F33-0F8E-4AA2-A422-7581E7B0F9A0.jpg (880x495, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Gal-Portable-Electric-Air-Compressor-D55168/302918678
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lowes is like sears now, thats where you go to buy appliances. i get way more tools from home depot. i guess its just a matter of what you want.

Attached: 453633645.jpg (432x286, 66K)

Lowe's is the better store, which probably means they'll go under. I remember when Circuit City folded even though it was much better than Best Buy.

home depot. I like husky tools but they are expensive. If I can't find a good used air compressor I might buy the 30 gallon one husky has.

also harbor freight is usually where I buy tools for cheap, but seemingly its good quality.

neither. menards

spotted the north folk.

Attached: 1564546774217.jpg (714x629, 33K)

gotta pick your battles at harbor freight. spud wrench? sure. multi meter? nope.

I would say Home Depot. We had a Lowes built near a HD here in my city and the Lowes didnt last long. They're both pretty similar and usually sell the same shit, so unless you want like their store brand tools (I'd recommend against Husky, they're Chinkesium now), you can get away with going to either. Harbor Freight is shittier but you can get tools and stuff you'll only use once from there.

What the hell is this?

i feel old

Attached: 525354366464.jpg (400x400, 34K)

>good quality
Cheap Chinese BS.

Menards. No contest.

gods country

save big money at menaaaaaarrrds

Lolllllllllllllllllllllll

At Lowes if you're a veteran you save 10% on every purchase and get to park up front at reserved veteran parking. I choose Lowes.

Anyone can get 10% off, welfare queen

I get what I can bitch.

Buy the DeWalt 15 gallon compressor from Home Depot. You won't be disappointed
homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-15-Gal-Portable-Electric-Air-Compressor-D55168/302918678

Ace Hardware because they have higher quality register cuties.

Home Depot is decent for tools.Do not buy any appliances from Home Depot. They use a third party delivery company. If they miss shipment they will move your order to the back of the line and you wont get it for like a month and a half. And if you complain about it they wont deliver it at all.

This user knows

home cheapo

Lowe’s only hires autistic vape fags that thinks they’re hot shit because they can drive a forklift