Reminder that Bush did 9/11 because the Jews wanted him to

Reminder that Bush did 9/11 because the Jews wanted him to

Attached: 9-11-moved-them-most-01.jpg (805x559, 70K)

haha yes thats a good one, dae think muzzies should all fucking die and we should salt the entirety of iraq??

Why do white people blame Jews for problems they cant explain?

The blacks do exactly the same thing to whites

Burn in hell, kike.

Attached: 1565588360993.jpg (608x608, 89K)

The steel beams didn't need to melt, heat made the steel weaker, and how the floors were designed caused them to sag downwards and it only took one floor to collapse to cause the whole thing to fall.

The jet fuel can't melt steel beams meme is and always was retarded.

I have a stove made of iron and steel. I use it to burn coal and wood. It doesn't melt. Therefore coal and wood can't be used to melt steel or iron. Civilisation since the Bronze Age never happened and is part of some elaborate masquerade, it's the only sensible explanation.

I disagree, they were just very quick to use to their advantage. Bush and friends are vultures by nature.

Attached: 1566426480086.png (660x680, 91K)

Are there people out there who are UNIRONICALLY conflating melting with weaken structural integrity collpasing under a metrical fuck ton of random world center bullshit, including but not limited too thousands of obese ass Americans?

Attached: 3UkJKF5Zns.png (750x683, 204K)

Sending screenshot to Discord in a report. Thanks.

>I'm telling teacher!

Some of us never leave 4th grade.

some are serious, some are trolls, some are too stupid to really be placed on either side.

The irony in having edgy 4th grade world views calling someone else a 4th grader

I skipped the 4th grade, pussy.

Attached: 55d13d499ac55f6008d4cffa30099e78efba242d2461eeaa46795b94050d2621.png (640x480, 227K)

I know you think only one person at a time can think you're an idiot but that's not the case. I don't agree with the image or the idea of the discord server, but I find people who tattle to be way more annoying than racists

Lucky

Attached: 1559663219291.jpg (695x1024, 129K)

Tattling is doing it for the luls. Oh I'm sorry, are Yea Forums retards off limits?

Nah not at all. But you gotta understand you look like an annoying child when you say. "I'm gonna tell!"

>707 causes 10% nore damage than a 757
Gonna need a source on that m8
The 707 is a lighter, slower plane than the 757, simple physics tells me that's less energy and not more

It's an anonymous board, my guy. For instance you haven't even realized that the user who started the chain isn't the one you've been talking to about the comment. Your "you look annoying" is worth fucking nothing. My report on the other hand, is going to fuck the discord, and that's just funny.

It's worth you knowing you're annoying. As long as you know, in your heart that you look like a spoiled brat running to tell. That's all I need.

Looking like a little kid doesn't matter when you take down some retarded Discord. I don't know why people still use Discord when they have like zero privacy on there, and the people who run Discord are fucking degenerates.

>as long as I can pretend I'm a hero for social justice it doesn't matter how I look

If that's the life you wanna live then by all means. Go for it.

I'm guessing you weren't alive at the time.

Cheney did 911 with the direct assistance of Saudi Arabia. It had nothing to do with Jews.

To fall at free fall with no resistance or hesitation at all?

>racist thinks lulz are for 4th graders
Okay, congratulations on the ground you've gained.
Just an FYI, being annoying is the funny part, you obviously don't want your discord to shut down, therfore you think it's annoying, AND that's why it's funny.. Do you not understand what just happened?

Attached: 1534705086862.png (800x800, 763K)

It's not my discord though.

>implying I care about social justice

If it was a degenerate gay orgy who were racist against white people I'd do the same thing. These are retarded edgy /pol/tards who use a platform that has time and time again gone after them and also sucks.

>no resistance or hesitation at all?

The floors were designed in a certain way and in the areas where the impact happened, the floors below had all of the debris from the upper floors on them, and again they sagged in the middle and with the fire raging and all of the stuff burning, the steel holding the floors in place were weakened by the fire, and once that floor gave out and fell on the floor below it, obviously the next floor can't handle the weight of the floors above it, and so they all just fell on top of each other all the way down. The building isn't going to topple over on it's side.

So you went out of your way to be upset?
Well done.

Attached: 1531577060806.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>ill combat racism wherever it rears it fowl visage
>milady

I've not been upset. I'm simply explaining to you how you look and you're being very retaliatory

Nah I just know knowing Discord is run by degenerates that they'll easily take down a /pol/tard Discord.

It's easy pickings, and they're stupid enough to spam this shit everywhere

>discord is run by degenerate who I must also engage in keyboard combat
>fear not maidens I will not let the Nword hurt you

Find me some retards who will post their antifa Discord on here and I'll do the same

>I'm simply
That's minimizing. Stop doing that, it's an indicator that you know I am right.
> how you look
On an anonymous message board while completely ignoring the hilarious notion that for you to be annoyed you'd have to be irritated a state you can only reach when something upsets you. THEREFORE
>I've not been upset
This is a lie.
>you're being very retaliatory
I've been playfully batting you around. Like a cat with a ball of yarn. Why are you presuming a more hostile altercation? Is it because you're actually frustrated?

Attached: 00558c57a000b0fe0f4fe7c52bec6957a4d67c8b0bb1b99f95cfc480969e3bd2.png (500x435, 175K)

Don't be so upset. It's just an anonymous image board.

There it is. A wit's end. Well, thanks for playing.

Attached: 1529077782177.png (800x800, 121K)

You're not the hero we need. But you're the one we deserve

>to fall at free fall with no resistance or hesitation at all?

Do you understand how things work? The supports of a few floors got heated up to the point where they could be bent by the weight of all the stories above them. You dont need to turn a piece of rebar into a puddle to bend it, you can get 1 little spot glowing and it bends like butter under normal human pressure.

So the planes heated up a few floors that buckled. The floors below that were not built to withstand the weight of 50 stories of the building slamming into them at freefall speeds so they buckled. the next floor was not build to withstand the weight of 51 floors slamming into it at free fall and gave out. and so on and so on.
Thats why it looked like a demo crew did it.

no i did. i had nothing to do that day

You too.

>he won't argue with me
>I WIN I WIN I WIN

Yea Forums in 2019

Jokes on them! He was only pretending to be retarded.

YES YES EPIC TROLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!

Yes, by definition.
Cool reading comprehension.

Whatevr you need to feel a sense of accomplishment m8

That's projecting. Why are you assuming I am driven to feel accomplished?

>ur projecting

Yeah we're done here.

>why would I be driven to feel accomplished
Oh. Oh dear.

Okay, bye.
Is feeling accomplishment important to you? I complete shit I find interesting, because it's interesting not because I am chasing a feeling or approval. Is that not how you do it?

bump for the truth

You seem to be in a bad mood. Is it cause you don't feel accomplished in life?

I am in an excellent mood. Are you projecting your mood onto me as well? Could you also answer the question if it's not too much trouble?

Yawn. Heard it all over and over again since 2001

There is literally no evidence of this.

Grow up and stop being such an annoying faggot.

>ur projecting

Didn't someone call you an idiot for this five minutes ago?

Yes that is the definition of 'reminder'

Different user here. Which one of you is the conspiracy nut? That will settle who's what.

I am not responsible for people postulating what my life is like to fit their shitposting memes. If someone called you out on your answer of 4 to the question of what's 2 + 2 would you change your answer?

Believing that the Jews or Bush did this is insisting 2+2=5

Oh, our argument has nothing to do with OP. I am pretty sure I've derailed this thread a long time ago. My journey starts here when user posts this:

IIIIIII see...
carry on

sure is a lot of dirty little thieving rats in here.

your time will come, evil little fucks.

Cheers.

No 911 represents 9 + 1 + 1 = 11. Coincidence? I think not

Attached: 300px-Coincidence_detected.gif (300x225, 1.43M)