These are my tits

These are my tits
I'm going to get reduction surgery soon

Attached: IMG_20190908_182954.jpg (1920x2560, 1.04M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZbHFJHu4U3A
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3322448/
lmgtfy.com/?q=transparent bra&iie=1
bestgore.com/animal-encounters/pitbull-emasculate-alleged-underage-rapist-latin-america-dog-lynch/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Show vagina

why make them smaller?

Hand bra

And ass

Such a fucking waste

No please no

Cause their size is incredibly cumbersome and it's affecting my health

suck your tits

Show full frontal so we shoul vote

you'll still be fat though, you should get lipo as well.

>fat piece of shit to lazy to go to the gym and train away the fat and improve back muscles
color me shocked

Would marry for this pair of tits

this is some fine big tits

Pls don’t.
Also feet?

Post moar I gotta blow my load

What a waste of tits
You should at least try enjoying them first

>quite literally perfect tits
>chops them off

Why OP? Meh, it's okay. You're probably a degenerate migrant fucker scum anyway. Who pierces their nipples in this day and age?

A whore. That's who.

You will be happier femanon. Your back will thank you.

Small price to pay those things are amazing. They need to be shown off and cum on

those are some pretty nice tits, don't get the surgery tbh

based

Will you miss them? Do you have a boy/girlfriend?

please dont

Do a nude photoshoot while you still have nice tits.

This. Take as many pics/vids as you can first

Was just going to say the same thing.

Going down to what size OP?

reminds me of my ex, but she had bigger titts and was 5 feet something

also from germany, welches bundesland?

don't kill these babies

>affecting my health
yeah, your belly is cute but maybe you should hit the gym a bit more often.

Start lifting and be perfect with those wonders

What cup size?

I'm having the surgery so I can go back to sports, right now I can't because of their weigth
I got my nipple pierced because I'm a slut
I have a partner
I will probably miss how so they are
I already took tons of pictures

Attached: IMG_20190908_184713.jpg (1920x2560, 1011K)

>Who pierces their nipples in this day and age?
>A whore. That's who.
Sad if you actually believe this

I don't get it. Go to the gym and build up back muscles. No issues and you get to keep your big tits.

its a sad world where girls with big tits want surgery to have smaller one and girls with smaller ones want surgery to have bigger ones.

I'm currently an H or I cup depending on my cycle
I'll go down to D cups

I support you.
Do not pay attention to these infantiles.

Remove panties

they don't look that huge, did you get in a car crash that broke your back or something?
get to swimming if you can't do sports on land.

doing it for sports is a bad reason in my opinion. but you should post the pictures you've taken so that we can see/enjoy them before they're gone

You probably dont have big tits so youll never get it

Don't worry, I won't change my mind.
I'm sick of paying more than 100€ for bras
Of having to give up on sports I practiced
Of my back hurting because my spine is fucked

a girl i was very sweet on in high school had a breast reduction.
we used to go to punk shows together and made out once in the back of her sister's car and it was a fine memory.
i looked her up not too long ago and she's a dude now, a full transgender.
my point being, don't cut your tits off, OP, it'll make you go gonzo.
also, general question: does it make me half a fag that a girl i made out with once is now a dude?

Go cicliyng or hiking and some fitness but please don't

Thanks for sharing before the surgery user. You gotta do you in this crazy world. I dated a girl who had the same issue. You're defs not alone

youtu.be/ZbHFJHu4U3A

Attached: 1551193139795.jpg (988x1320, 273K)

Show tits plz!

Schleswig-Holstein

Just dont go too small. They're big but you look a little hefty and the worst tits I've ever seen were on fat girl who got them reduced. She had way too much of them removed and then kept gaining weight and they didnt grow with the rest of her body like they used to. So i guess get as fat as you wanna get before the reduction.

kayihevab

Kik me those perfect tits before they are gone forever

Have you ever heard of hucow? You would be perfect for that. You should do it a bit before you give up those milky funbags

The minute you do this your value as a woman will diminish. No one will buy you drinks,no one will open pickle jars for you. You will basically lose any standing you have in whatever job you are aloud to work.
Pretty much a chubby girl with no tits is like having a disability. Hopefully you have a pretty face for guys to cum on. If not-yikes.

Here's one
Nice

Forgot pic ha

Attached: IMG_20190823_185425.jpg (1920x2560, 841K)

They are really amazing. Any fun stories about them? Also more pics pls

Get professional pics with your face on them as well

I’d breakup with you if you got rid of those. I’d wait till after you did it so no other man would want you too

Breast reduction is a healthy surgery. Some women have to deal with terrible back problems for their entire lives just to have big tits. For some, it's worth it. Others - not so much.

Feets?

I second that or just face and tits would be great

Please don't. Your tits are perfect. I'll love them just the way they are.

You look perfect for me... Sorry you want do that

If I was dating a man who'd break up with me for getting a surgery for my health and comfort, I'd be happy to see you go

Attached: 7590365847.jpg (3456x4608, 940K)

> Health
Hit the gym dumbass, you don't need surgery to lose weight

Sports bra honey. I know girls with a lot larger natural tits that you that play full-contact sports and have no problem.

You're so funny sweetheart

Attached: IMG_20190201_192548.jpg (1920x2560, 867K)

Dont. They always look like fucking shit filled hamburgers afterwards.

Attached: Resized952018121695204153.jpg (1008x756, 49K)

Do what makes you happy! As long as you don’t shave that bush! More pics?

Perfect body

>>Any fun stories about them?
sure, here's a great one:
one time i was having sex with some bloke i met on grinder, and he's railing me, and a little mouse crawled out from between my tits where he'd made a little nest for himself, i guess.
i had no idea the little guy was there and it was very embarrassing.
thanks for asking!

Can we have a leg spread view? That bush made me hard

Every flash someone or been groped?

We’re you ever thin, OP?

Take them down to an A cup

I think thatt with some fitness you can solve your problem without surgery. Ask some professional trainer

nice bobs... vegene?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 10K)

Alright you fuck now I gotta go fucking cum thanks a lot

Ignore all the dumb fucks in this thread that have no idea how any of this works.

Good luck!!! I hope it helps and that you are happier for it ^ - ^

Meanwhile, other whores get fake tits to make more money

You look fantastic anyway but absolutely do what you gotta do for you! If it improves your quality of life, thats all that matters! Good luck!

You're welcome darling
When I was 5 I guess
Thanks for the kind words, I really appreciate it !
Yeah of course cause I never thought of that

Attached: IMG_20190103_155119.jpg (1920x2560, 954K)

Imagining those in a too small bikini has me rock hard

Your back is fucked because you're unfit, you cow
Heavy tits require a strong body, you're just lazy
Enjoy losing your main value because you're too little self disciplined to maintain it

I support your surgery OP.
I'm thinking of having throat enlargement surgery so I can slidde more of Andy's yummy logs.

Would you?

Attached: 1567278676764.png (600x646, 403K)

Keep em coming baby

Unfortunate, but do what you gotta to be comfortable.

Damn about to make me finish too. I wanna see that ass

It's called yoga
Too hard for you dumb cow obviously
You need to be kidnapped and restrained for your own good

Attached: you-gotta-do-melly-sa.jpg (633x900, 40K)

you must be /fit/ gods anons, congrats on those six packs

Would prefer exercising insted. It's your choice tho

Sums up this thread nicely.

evie is that you?

Just lose the weight you landwhale. Your tits will shrink to a very comfy yet sexy size

This
From hot to disgusting
And she intends to do it
That's fine, life is a competition
OP is too shit to handle her own assets
Suicide comes next

I'm no god, i just do what my body needs to be in acceptable health

>my tits are too big! wah! give me attention!
this thread is full of fucking retards
if op wanted her tits smaller she wouldn't be posting them here and would lose some fucking weight

This there is always a better way than surgery weight reduction strengthing one's own body to deal with heavy boobs I think OP just wants an easy out

Wiiiilsoooon!

Attached: wilson-concurso.jpg (900x600, 353K)

Before you go having surgery and spending tons of money, try body building for a lil bit

It might be cheaper overall to build your back, shoulder, and chest muscles in order to lug those monsters around

Nice. Actually made me chuckle.
I really love how you all assume that I give a shit about what men will think of my tits when they're smaller
The fact that I'm a dyke rugmuncher will probably inform you on that

Attached: IMG_20181225_153959.jpg (1920x2560, 888K)

Ill pay your bras just dont reduce them please for the sake of all mankind

How old are you?

Let the moron chop her tits off
She clearly cant handle having hot tits
More attention and privilege for the real women who can
BTW there are tons of huge tits models who do fine and even make a good living off of their udders
OP barely registers as big in comparison to those goddesses

I understand why, but...that sucks. I wanna suck on them titties.

kekisito

Attached: 068E923A-00BE-4570-A92F-74400DCA7ACA.jpg (1242x2478, 506K)

how much tissue can they safely remove and how small do you want them to be?

>I really love how you all assume that I give a shit about what men will think of my tits when they're smaller
then why are you here? because women don't care either and ones with small tits want big ones which would obviously make them jealous. you're just an attention whore with daddy issues

that explains the piercing, bet your girl has a matching one

but that doesn't change much. hell, if anything girls might be more judgmental than guys

Have you thought about letting a lot of guys fuck you so they can enjoy your tits before you get a reduction?

On a board where everyone's chopping their dick off, and some lass wan't to get a - get this - a reduction, and you faggots hit the ceiling. You dipshits got the pics, why do you care?

Attached: 1490573861321.jpg (640x961, 105K)

Because they're not getting laid.

Can we see if your ass is as perfect as your tits?

Dyke? That shaves off 20 years from your life expectancy right there. Enjoy your record levels of domestic violence and dead bedrooms too, and that's if you manage to keep a relationship
What are your mental disorders? BPD? MPD? NPD? Useless slut you need the knife.

Lose weight you fucking sow.

Attached: 40195.jpg (720x948, 618K)

You’re really hot babe, I’m sure you’ll look great with them smaller as well (would love having some fun with you before that though :) )

Good for you! Thanks for letting me fap to them though

Nice projection. Cutting off any part of ones' body is fucking retarded regardless of who you are. If people tried being mentally stable, healthy human beings then they wouldn't have back problems because of huge tits.

can we see scrunched up soles up close?

See that picker and chooser attitude of yours? Say goodbye to it once you lose your tits, fuckface.
You'll be happy to serve as a urinal for scraps.

How dense do you have to be to think she's cutting them off? Fucking hell

Wait sorry I thought that women, regardless of attractiveness, were able to date Chads and ignore Incels because of a sort of godly injustice ? Or did I read that wrong

Hahahahaha
This is your future op
A pair not even a mother would love

Wut? Being mentally stable prevents back pain? Fuck, I should try that. I've had pain my whole life.

Excuse us for assuming you care what people think considering you posted here begging for the attention.

Not at all, horribly unfit, way past her prime and crashing hard, will quickly become unfuckable except as a slampig, reduction or not

Being mentally stable would stop someone from cutting off parts of their body, and instead exercise to strengthen what hurts, you fucking imbecile

>I'll fuck anything
>anyone who also doesn't fuck anything is a loser

That takes work, user
OP is a pig, she just needs to make herself uglier in order to match her personality

selfish cunt

Big tits causing back pain is a common thing, user. Even if you strengthen your back, it's still not pleasant to wear a backpack on the front of you permanently.

>I have a partner

Not for long..

She's a lesbian. She doesn't need to attract chads.

Whiteknight cumlord
Same
The sow laps it up but would never give those cucks any sexual attention.
Congrats on castrating yourselves, all of you

It also hurts when you have an extra 50lbs weighing every muscle in your body down, and your spine can't support the weight. I guess body builders and strongmen shouldn't train chest, if that's that case.

What sport? Competitive eating?

Attached: Yikes.jpg (188x282, 21K)

try kratom instead.

Let me cum on them first

More cucklordery
Congrats, eunuch!

Lose weight before you get surgery. It'll change your mind.

They're not even that big, and you are fat btw. Just lose some weight and get a sports bra!

If you do the surgery you gonna fuck up your proportions, please don't ruin such nice titties you have.

>dat arm fat

How is it affecting your health?

why

Somebody post cow op's pics on some arabian forum, they might be interested in saving her from herself

big tits being bad for your back is such a LARP copout by tit cows. pic related is my wife. she called you a pussy.

Attached: 1546133326832.png (1440x2560, 617K)

So what the fuck is your point here? You're agreeing with me, but you still have that dickish air of ignorant one-upper knowitall about you.

ITT typical Yea Forums fucktards

get her to pierce both her nips

I'm actually female.

>Dyke rug muncher
>goes on Yea Forums knowing shes getting male attention.

omg bro ngl you're hilarious

Your wife is an insecure piece of shit. She didn't say any of that. I doubt she gets off the couch.

>male attention
>not real attention

Ur not gonna get any praise here dude considering they all seem to hate fat women, but be a jerk I guess

>german time
Verachtenswert

Show Pussy spread

Well this has been interesting
Fucking off now, got stuff to do
I hope that you all get to a point in your life where insulting women you don't know on the internet isn't an outlet for your misplaced need to control women's bodies.
Until then, please go eat a bag of filthy dicks you lovely cunts.

Nah exercizing is for people who have inner strength and value, not just tits
OP clearly cant handle any of that

Well if you want my own experience in this, I have hip and lumbar problems because I'm a skinny 5'3" manlet, I'm hung like a horse, and I hate it. I can't fit in most underwear, and literally have to hide my dick so people don't stare, and it's embarrassing. I have to hunch over and keep my pelvis back because I constantly get stared at or everything gets very squished otherwise, and pain is always a given for that reason. So don't fucking tell me about back problems because men can have similar ones.

Terrible tummy
You look like utter shit
Cut off those boobs, you're right, they dont fit your body

>Because they're not getting laid.
Truth, bruh.

Thanks for self identifying
You know the rules
>Woman not wanting attention
>Lesbians are real
>Lesbians arent just super attention whores altering their sexuality for even further male attention while also being a bi-product of a lack of male attention
Meta
Seething and projecting
Your wife is based user, make sure she knows that.
Milk truck just arrived
>Female uses the name of her body parts as an insult
Like pottery.

Attached: pfft.gif (268x302, 1.91M)

Your wife sounds really, really stupid.
Repeated MR imaging tests in longitudinal studies demonstrate increased tension in the vertebrae.
Here's a summary establishment of the issue as it is presently understood:
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3322448/

i agree with you

Why is "working out" the answer for all you incels? Wanna kms? Try working out. Have the flu? Work out. Car broke down? Work out. Parents think you're an idiot? Go work out. Fuck off, you're worse than vegans.

Tits are sacks of fat. Since your too lazy to loose weight just kill yourself for being an attention whore

>lesbians are real
Not on Yea Forums

Attached: E231F1FD-CD1D-4B2B-AC98-DAE0566A2FA9.png (932x814, 1.29M)

>why do this thing that fixes my hormone levels that drives literally everything else in my life? incel vegans

You try hitting the gym? That'll fix it.
Your bad posture is not a result of your internet LARP yuge dick.

Write "Ratas shinies" in you beatiful boobs

it is true then, that breast size is in inverse ratio to intelligence

That's like slapping god in the face.

>thinking hormones control the world.

it's valid for the first two, getting healthier helps with minor illnesses and depression

but so does booze, go figure

Ohhh my life is so hard my life is so hard I have big boobs and I want to be a slut but I also wanna do sports and have reduction surgery wahhh
Can’t wait to see ya in a few years when your self esteem is dead and your no one wants to fuck those tits, so in the end you get fatter anyway

Attached: 5F1D8CC1-08EE-436B-9ECC-1AF0A0A3DA7F.jpg (800x800, 112K)

I'm not in a situation where I can just go to the gym. I don't care what you think, I have nothing to prove to anyone. If anything I'm jealous of OP because I hate being a guy with a huge dick, and always wanted tits. It's even worse than being a girl with huge tits and being stared at all the time because gay men are disgusting.

Are you actually ok dude???? There's a fucking lot more to tits than fat. Please, I beg you, go learn some basic anatomy before you comment on somebody else's. You remind me of the dude who once asked my partner if girls pee from the same hole.

You got a lot goin on man. Fuck the gym, see a therapist.

So, are you having problems with your spine?

I would seriously advise you on not doing surgery, but trying exercises or some other methods
I truly believe you wont be happy like this OP, regardless of what you said in this thread, I know you like attention, hell who doesn't? Especially women?
Tits are some of the prettiest things about a girl, not only for their sexual value but also how they can make her look much better and confident overall
I don't think surgery is the solution, you have a nice enough body that would easily become a 8-9/10 with enough exercise

You'll regret it. and since you are posting these pics here, you already are.

Those are some of the most gorgeous tits I've ever seen and I would worship them and carry them around for you every day

The gym is a much cheaper option, you know.

I've been forced to go to therapy because my family is insane, and seems to think doing that will help me feel better about myself. It doesn't make me hate myself any less for being a tiny twink when I just want to be normal.

Yeah, they are definitely too large.. I know most guys would call me crazy.. but I think a C to a D cup is the perfect size.. it's a great decision you got going op, hope you will fix your health issues.

I wanna carry your beautiful tits like a hat.

Give me requests

Attached: 2D09391B-DD7A-417B-AB40-EEB52837BF79.jpg (1920x2560, 1.07M)

do a frogbutt pose please

pussy? feet? ass?

Pussy spread open

any of u suckin on your nips

Blowjob

>perfect feminine form
>throw it away instead of jogging once a week

women were a mistake

That thing you secretly want to really do

Pussy and/or ass shot please

kys cucklord
your existence is more offensive than whores' like op

I'm 5'3 with hEDS, which also affects the effectiveness of diet, there are things you can do. You have to go for the multifidi and deep core/hips, before you can ever think about building other muscles, otherwise you will collapse on yourself. But it is possible to bulk up. I recommend getting resistance bands. I'm about to start doing it myself, so you can too.

You can also get surgery for your dick, you know that right? That's a lot more of a difficult surgery than tits but it's an option.

Therapy isn't a bad idea, but I do agree that whilst you're being forced into it then you're never gonna get anywhere. Try looking up CBT (cognitive behavioural therapy, not that other thing) and work on shaping the way you think under your own terms.

You look well portioned. Lose weight and your tits will shrink and you will still be well portioned. You dont look like you give a shit about sports btw. And if your back hurts lay down bitch and spread your legs

Could you do Joseph’s pose?

Attached: 1D5A76B6-8AC2-4A16-ABDC-E41F64DFCE9C.gif (436x244, 1.91M)

Spread/finger ass

that takes gusto
op's just a cow
in fact worse than a cow, she cant even handle cow status
hahaha

Face. That way Ill know if I give a shit about your tits

i dont touch whores
op is not even a whore

>You can also get surgery for your dick
Absolutely not. Part of the reason I feel this way is because I was mutilated as an infant, and the skin is so tight that my dick is always constricted. It's literally to big for my own skin, and getting fully hard is basically impossible. The last thing I would do is cut it off, hate it or not. I'm not insane, I just don't like myself and my body.

arms behind your head, i want to see how perfectly these milkjugs stand

hiding your disgusting belly
trying angle and overexposure to hide the fat lump

You don't have back problems because of your tits. You have back problems because you are fat and have no muscle tone.

how does it feel to sound like an unfuckable virgin beta nerd

Because being fit is objectively better in every single way for every situation.
Newfriend, you don't understand how implications work do you?
>JoJo is for smart people.

Attached: fat basement neckbead 4chan 1266157984195.jpg (750x600, 50K)

Pic related every day for 3 months combined with a 2000 calorie diet.

Attached: Screenshot_20190702-061406.png (1080x2160, 441K)

>thinking the world is responsible for your shitty life
it's you user

Ass spread/ sharpie in pooper

>then why are you here?
because women are irrational holes

kek

When you fuck guys do they always want to try and fuck your tits?

Write "Ratas shinies" in your tits babe.

Smoke a cigarette

waiting......

this user has good taste

Attached: busty_smoke3.gif (500x281, 764K)

>Cause their size is incredibly cumbersome and it's affecting my health
lose weight

so soft n snuggly. thanks for sharing

do yoga
with your dick inside op's throat
should fix it

>Give me requests

SHOE ON HEAD!!!

you're gay, just kys before virtuous people burn you at the stake

Why does everybody assume surgery is cutting things off though? Also, you can get reconstructive surgery instead of reductive, it's really up to you. You kinda ignored all the other stuff I said though in order to be reactionary about surgery. I know it's a sensitive topic for you but really your best option is therapy. You feel bad about yourself, it's because of how you think. If you can't physically make a change then you have to change how you think. That's just how it works.

I am indifferent. I am a beta, had sex this morning, and yeah I'd say I'm a nerd. I'd rather be nice and get called names than be a shit sack of a person and be praised for it.

I suggested it so she would actually curb her appetite, retard.

If op could do that I would drop my pants and cum instantly

>
>>Give me requests
>SHOE ON HEAD!!!

a proper Yea Forums response

>You have to go for the multifidi and deep core/hips, before you can ever think about building other muscles
this

Write "I

>SHOE ON HEAD!!!
sensible chuckel

l33t oldfag amirite? DESU DESU

Would be hot for sure

>a proper Yea Forums response
CONFIRMED

>I am a beta, had sex this morning
only because you're a hole and all it takes for holes to have sex is to spread their legs

that only works for unfit cows like op

I would enjoy an upright ass shot, perhaps?

tell your wife I said nice TITS

>your misplaced need to control women's bodies.
keep voting for more rapefugees bringing sharia law to your holes
moron

spread cheeks please

>>Give me requests
>SHOE ON HEAD!!!
oldfag spotted

Show feet

I'm a little bit gay, yeah, but not nearly as much as others want me to be.

Sorry, this thread just kinda bothered me even though it shouldn't. I got a lot of shit going on and came here because I've had a lot of men be creepy af with me lately, and I'm really sick of it. I appreciate the actual advice because retards like that ^ are utterly worthless, thank you.

I'm actually on top most of the time. I had sex this morning because I live with my partner.

>>Give me requests
>SHOE ON HEAD!!!
>oldfag spotted

mfw that marks an "oldfag"

Attached: 1455238789156.jpg (470x468, 28K)

For the sake of god keep those beautiful natural boobies from surgury

Hes been here all summer

go back to plebbit, fuckface pisshead abortion

Attached: 1346063146729.gif (1841x3595, 177K)

not planning to give birth, ha?

who else would pierce their tits other than someone deviant enough to think it's attractive?

Why do girls get their nipples pierced? I just dont get that.

> dyke

Well there went all of your value as a person.

/thread

PUT THE FORK DOWN

sadly

Attached: 29694631_1962098064100581_6478824558333656677_n.jpg (729x960, 86K)

What are your thoughts on sniffing girl butthole?

It's fine dude a lot of the other people in this thread also have shit goin on, whether they know it or not, it's why they act like this. I used to be angry and resentful but I got tired of it. It's not easy and it's an every day fight, but I am a lot happier than I used to be, and that option is not closed off to you.

Muh disagreement therfor

>retards like that ^ are utterly worthless
as a hole, you do the opposite of what you say
must be hard as a life

>I had sex
so you are a hole
all you can brag about is taking dick

not disagreement you shitstain
you'd need to have opinions worthy of disagreeing

so what meds are you on, abortion failure?

You're pathetic dude. Even as a 5'3" manlet I'm still more of a man than your childish ass.

are you surprised?

Yeah im gonna need any bras that are transparent or where we can see your piercing to be put on ASAP

I'm not sure what it's cled but you sure have a complex. I was directly responding to someone said to me, I don't know how that's bragging. Maybe to you it is, but that's just projection in this case. And I'm not on any medication, but wouldn't being medicated for their issues make a person more likely to be reasonable and sane? Not that you'd have any frame of reference for that.

Ok then; explain why telling someone they are wrong and to learn more about a subject before they speak on it, warranted a reaction like that.

Clear/transparent bra, top down pic

you are shitstain cancer
stop posting here before you get hurt

Attached: back to reddit 1346925026044.jpg (717x880, 200K)

tf is a "clear bra?"
you must be new... to life

Attached: 1521436233591.jpg (630x469, 37K)

OP
I think this is a far more serious issue than you believe it is
PLEASE go to a VERY trusted surgeon or you could get anything from damaged blood vessels and respiratory problems to literal death

Bra size? What are you going down to?

>809076286

post one covering your nipples with middle fingers :)

lmgtfy.com/?q=transparent bra&iie=1

you CLEARLY (pun intended) have never seen a transparent bra.

Attached: Sexy-Embroidery-Transparent-Bras-Set-Women-Plus-Size-Lingerie-Set-Ultra-thin-C-D-Cup-Underwear.jpg (800x800, 113K)

Wud love to tit fuck those before they go.

Hurt?? You good dude?? This is the internet

pls make a new thread after getting surgery so we know what happened

Getting boob reduction surgery is like slapping God in the face for the gift he bestowed upon you. I hate you. I hope the surgery goes badly for you.

Dude, where's my car

Pussy spread

That wasn't op.

not your internet

see
bestgore.com/animal-encounters/pitbull-emasculate-alleged-underage-rapist-latin-america-dog-lynch/

a lifetime of failure and addictions ending in suicide, hopefully not too far away

Attached: 1464636176430.gif (220x230, 1.14M)

...because it's referred to as "sheer" by people that know what they are talking about and speak English... and "clear?" lol fuck you

Attached: butters doyouknow.gif (480x270, 543K)

is op going to deliver or what?

Attached: 4f8.gif (500x283, 495K)

>dyke rugmuncher
Fuck you, you fat lesbian.

Attached: video-undefined-18E7C31A00000578-299_636x358.jpg (636x358, 36K)

Schade eigentlich. Kann ich dich vorher nochmal doggy knallen und übernimmt die Verkleinerung die Kasse?

Ur right on this count I do get very upset when I see animals or children hurt, but that happened regardless of the internet.

Not everybody on the Internet is a native speaker you inbred redneck.

Attached: 1457443224758.gif (200x133, 1.69M)

Paul?

Egg pushing up nipple. Make sure egg is as cold as possible

You know what hurts more than living with a part of your body that's grown naturally for years?
Cutting out healthy tissue.
Even minor cosmetic surgery shouldn't be met with such a nonchalant attitude.
This is the type of problem that is best solved with time and patience, not a surgeon's scalpel.
As someone who had to have major surgery bc of a congenital defect, people that resort to cosmetic surgery for things they could change themselves disgust me.

Neither inbred... nor redneck...
Just... well, you know... cooler than you... and I know how to say words.

Attached: 1451715790426.jpg (2560x1440, 556K)

I want to mention you should take extra care to be healthy while healing so the scars wont show forever

Oh fuck you are right, you are an Americant, le me rephrase that for you, i think she would look nice in a durchsichtig büstenhalter.

preach

and again... you are incorrect...
and please... in the future... call them "sheer."
No one wants to hear your stupid Europoorspeak around here.

Attached: brub.jpg (452x611, 53K)

Yes your vocabulary is jaw dropping and your eloquence awe inspiring.

Please don't stop dazzling us with your wordsmithing oh Christopher Hitchins

>i'm going to get surgery to play sports
>i'm not going to lose weight, that would be hard
>but playing sports won't be

I'm glad you noticed. Now, move along with your clear and transparent bras.

Attached: 1537238115775.jpg (629x498, 166K)

Fuck you
Inserting bullshit steel pins into your nipple
Discarding tittyflesh through obscene mutilation

Desecration of the titty is the closest thing to blasphemy that actually exists
You are all that is wrong with this world

Seriously why aren't you getting some lipo since you are already going under.

I'm someone completely different from the german bra guy. I was just surprised at your utter disproportionate reaction to someone's lack of knowledge regarding proper terminology resulting in one of those useless internet debates.

Attached: 1345029551346.jpg (475x800, 59K)

I don’t believe for one minute you pay that for bras lol. I’m slim and my tits aren’t far off. Not being a cunt but you’re acting like you have cumbersome monster tits. Why not try just getting fit.

That being said yours are perkier than mine. Nice

>I'm someone completely different from the german bra guy.
Oh... so you're just another faggot, then.
Be gone, mongrel.

Pinching the nipples

Don't deplete your whole wordy word book in one sitting my friend. You might need some of them later on.

I just told you to fuck off...
so fuck off.
No one, especially some douchenugget like yourself, is going to tell me or anyone else anything.

Yes, you told me good didn't you.
You're a big boy.
hilarious, easily provoked twelve year old.

less bickering, more boobies

Look... if you wanna play, go somewhere else.
I'm trying to teach a motherfucker some English, around here.
If you don't like it, fine, but move on, already. I will end you.

Someone else entirely but now I want to bug you because its funny.

No one likes you, either.

Imagine thinking that simply telling someone to fuck off on Yea Forums would ever work.

trips of truth

not really a big deal for me

Might want to brush up on your grammar before offering to teach someone else.

Do they do surgery on overweight people. Don’t they ask you to try and lose weight first

Commas are a bitch to actually properly use, huh?

write alex on your boob :)

somehow "how to use a comma correctly" is a difficult thing to research in this day and age
what a shame

Come on man, commas are hard for kids.

Ain't no lie, there.

Come on. man, commas aren't that hard to use, are they? Feels like those shit text to speech engines.