Anyone else feel completely shit most of their time? Upset...

Anyone else feel completely shit most of their time? Upset, anxious and living in fear of loved ones getting sick to the point that it dominates your thoughts nearly all day and is factored into every choice you make?

I've tried CBT, tablets, mindfulness, but it never goes away. Anyone got over something that has been completely consuming?

Attached: index.jpg (275x183, 7K)

yeah all you have to do is stop being a complete faggot. Stop putting shit off until tomorrow. Start eating right. Get some exercise daily and act like your worth your own time.

inb4 zoomer faggotry

Dunno if I'd take life advice from someone who can't grasp 3rd grade grammar.

I wish it was so easy. New thoughts pop up every day. Im about 6 years into this at the moment.

It took a good few years to seek professional help, but even that hasn't made an impact.

I do eat well and go to the gym 4 times a week, as well as swim when possible and walk but still.....nothing works.

what are your hobbies

Hobbies are swimming, going for hikes, reading fantasy books and playing board games.

Ya. None of that shit that ur worried about matters. Why would u think it does?

have you ever considered going to a head doc for depression and getting something mild?

Please stop being a fucking Moron. What will this fix? Nothing

Your hobbies should be slaying pussy. Also go join a boxing gym and get your testosterone up

look at this fucking cookie cutter reddit response, doesnt even fit the ops question

stop acting out for attention

Professional help is just more brainwashing to add to your anxiety

STFU retard

OP it sounds like your funk is coming from living in a no or low stress environment. I'm seeing this a lot now. Guys who feel like something is wrong or missing but everything is in order

Attached: bdd.jpg (680x658, 33K)

Yeah, I have been to see a professional and have been on Sertraline for some time, but I stopped taking it as it was doing nothing at all and I was on quite a high dose.

My girlfriend is good with it and always listens, but it's a bit of a downer bringing it on her every single day.

Im not sure the purpose of this thread actually. Just a quite bad day and fancied seeing what others might have done to cope.

do you just walk on hikes or do you take your surroundings in? do you stop and watch the river flow? do you take man made paths or off th road paths?

Attached: 69547144_2535616996460519_1692046041781633024_n.jpg (960x830, 55K)

That could be contributing, apart from whats in my head, there isn't much else wrong at the moment.

6 years is a long time though and it now feels like Im going to stuck in this thing forever.

how long did you take them before giving up? you probably feel worse because of the sudden change and then sudden change again

I walk off path hikes and man made paths too. I always take time to have a look around, sit down and take in my surroundings too. If anything, that's one of the things that at least lets me escape my thoughts for a while.

I took Sertraline for about a year before giving it up. Had the dose doubled in that time but felt no benefit at all. I just came off them myself too.....which wasnt the best idea.

>get over something completely consuming.
i've tried everything including a suicide attempt. there comes a point in time when you just have to accept your fears, anger, all of those emotions and roll with the punches. the truth is your loved ones won't always be there but you can find more. the point is to enjoy the time you can while you have it.

Attached: 1540068509485.jpg (750x750, 162K)

i don't know who youre responding to. I take people like you camping from time to time to build up stress and physical exertion. Usually they have a bit of a breakdown and all the petty shit comes to the surface. They know its minor complaints so they just ignore it.

My girlfriend has been saying something similar to me lately. Just fuck it all and live now so to speak.

I think having had this mind set for so many years it's the case of re training my brain and not letting any steps backward effect me too much.

How are you these days? Have you been able to enjoy your life since your suicide attempt? Hope all is well.

click numbers at the end of someones post to reply to them, it makes it easier for us

meh fuck this thread OP is too used to using reddit and doesn't know how to reply to people.

Just noticed sorry, thanks.

Not actually ever used Reddit. Just never started a post here.

get inspired, look at your hobbies, find someone doing it better on youtube, then try better them... has it worked for me? no, but it gave me something to do other than mope about my guy

This might help you feel better, you're not alone. I feel like that too sometimes for long periods. But I think this user is on to something, as it usually happens when life is great

I see it more in guys who get out of the military. Human beings aren't meant to live a completely stress free life. We need that both physically and mentally to give us that subconscious jolt of purpose.

honestly user, no. some people just suffer with depression and anger issues and i'm one of those people. my ex left me due to drug abuse issues and i'm clean now but i just can't be "happy". what i CAN do is accept that though and learn to cope. i'm not a drug abuser anymore and i stick to my usual hobbies like gaming, music, working out, taking care of animals. that's all there is to it. just try and enjoy life to the best of your abilities.

Attached: 1510766599528.jpg (400x533, 56K)

It sounds silly to say you feel alone at times, but I do, even though I have gf, parents and friends.

Sometimes my worries sound so stupid that it's a bit hard to even bring them to other people, so in that sense it can be very lonely.

That user does seem to fit with my situation. Im worrying about things that might never happen.....not anything that is happening.

I have thought that maybe some people are just this way all the time and it's how they react to it, which Im doing really badly at the moment.

I don't mean that it's good to hear you still have your issues, but it's good to hear that you are doing your best to live with them in the best way possible.

We all have our crosses to bear. As reddit as pic is, kinda right. Heading back to work. Stay strong fellow b/ro.

Attached: n33DlDb.jpg (1200x1200, 435K)

Will keep that in mind. Thanks for the words all.