Donald Trump

Donald Trump

Attached: 1566876363937.jpg (620x412, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Slw4pLx08w0
youtu.be/ZbHFJHu4U3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*sips soy* NOT MY PRESIDENT! REEEEEEEEEEEE!!!1!

Attached: BB2575AB-7E0B-4089-BD0D-6B53D56649E8.gif (365x400, 551K)

Still much better than that shit colored monkey Obama. The guys a massive homo and pedo

...is here way too often.

*sips taco* NOT PAYING FOR THE WALL
REEEEEEEEEEEE

Youre an idiot. A big one.

he's destroying the US so I'm good with that. the world will be a better place without them.

Monitoring this thread for the sake of a psychological evaluation of Yea Forums after nearly 4 years of Trump.
Just curious.

Attached: 1557469178045.png (474x358, 211K)

Won't be our president again

Days the man posting an mspaint drawing of Xavier renegade angel

>The guys a massive homo and pedo
Source?

Exactly this

...is a useless cock tunnel

You sound like the physical manifestation of some loser’s inner demons.

It's miraculous our government functions at all with this pig in office.

I was just watching this and saw this thread
youtube.com/watch?v=Slw4pLx08w0
so funny

pig? Why for name calling?

he actually is not my president tough

Is a shitty meteorologist

That's all the libtards know how to do. They're animals.

>fattest President since taft
>thrice married to increasingly younger wives
>4 hours of Fox News everyday
>Relishes in power, poorly
>the money and fame is never enough.
He's a pig. He could retire as a US President and still be thinking of ways to keep his name circulating.

>>fattest President since taft
has nothing to do with ability to do the job. .

>>thrice married to increasingly younger wives
young women love rich men, so what?

hours of Fox News everyday
you need to up those numbers

>He's a pig. He could retire as a US President and still be thinking of ways to keep his name circulating.
so much winning

You're not using very good logic to insult the man or highlight what could logically be very good reasoning for exploiting his asshole-like tendencies. But because you didn't use thorough logic, this user exploited everything therefore validating his statement over yours even though he yielded basic logic (not much effort) and support for him without much merit.
The anons here have grown so distant from logistical thinking since it's early days. Probably because you weren't taught by the people who had it back then. Which is probably why they got the fuck out.

Attached: 329.jpg (564x871, 44K)

>do with ability to do the job. .
>is our elderly President going to have a Big Mac stroke?
Multiple agencies and governments have a contingency plan for exactly that. Bet.
>young women love rich men
Saw Melania swatting Trump's hand multiple times. Real alpha. And why couldn't he keep his first wife?
>so much winning
What wall? What new trade deal with China? How's Iran and North Korea going? Are we off Obamacare yet?

Honestly Trump policies are really closely matched with Obama. Trump was a democrat most of his years. However yes I agree he is a much better president

Trump has done well. Strong economy, job creation, etc. Notice a trend nationwide? Most long term democratic states or major cities are all going down the tubes. Republican states are doing well. Not saying democrats are bad but BOTH sides have limits. And the swing to blue is over. Trump knows this. He played the game. Its why he says shit on twitter that makes everyone angry. Meanwhile he is signing bills with his other hand that people do not notice.

he is the president we need and will win even more in 2020. End the PC culture. Keep the economy strong

>objective metric for a subjective description
most logical

>Trump has done well. Strong economy, job creation, etc
What did he do?

Are you really this retarded

2 terms

2 terms

What did he do that produced a strong economy with good job creation?
Be specific.

Logic is not subjective. But just because it isn't subjective doesn't mean there aren't various different levels of it.
Yea Forums brings out the worst in human nature. But enlightenment just makes you aware of how widespread illogical thinking and purely emotional drive has replaced most of it's culture.

Attached: 5de.png (861x643, 25K)

This is going to get much worse when he wins a 2nd term

He's the fucking President. Everything good that happens is because of him. Everything bad that happens is because of the guy before him. How difficult is that?

>Logic is not subjective
Exactly. If you're concern trolling I'll cut you.

Hate to break it to you home boy but a lot of economists are warning of a recession and the rich aren't spending their money as much. Trump coasted on what Obama did and may have wrecked it all over again. Also we'll see how those red states fair if tariffs kick in and they have no one to sell corn to.

youtu.be/ZbHFJHu4U3A

Attached: IMG_20190123_202539_.jpg (720x405, 143K)

Really difficult because its wrong....

Attached: trump putins bitch.jpg (800x660, 151K)

I can't fucking stand him, but I kind of want it to happen just to see people REEEEE harder. Although seeing him lose would be just as funny cuz you know he would be pitching the biggest tantrum in the universe.

Attached: 84E0D336-3EF2-4E9A-885B-C021616E6D2C.jpg (322x145, 12K)

shillary quentin woulda been prolly about as bad tbh

Idk I feel like it won't happen unless some real meme magic comes into play, lefties are very warry of the risks now and probably won't be shy to vote for someone different

Eeeeyyyy

Attached: 1562505252330.jpg (348x500, 26K)

Your use of ellipsis is wrong. Your argument is invalid.

Was all in all less than expected from what the people hyped him up to be, he's really not that different

Check'd dubs. What's so great about people being upset? You miserable and want the company or what?

Idk man it's easy to stand back and be like "you're both stupid" meanwhile, people are starving and dying. Do you feel a responsibility to your fellow humans or is your duty solely to "logic", a human invention?

Attached: IMG_20190123_204447_.jpg (1059x1510, 653K)

exactly what a mad bro would say.

U mad bro?

When someone has logic and wants to make a difference but doesn't have the resources they do what they can to give logic to the right people so issues can be resolved through collective minds.
Yea Forums's been emotional and irrational for so long that it's forgotten the days when they had logic.
They used it to cope. This place was a safe haven to laugh at the world for the sake of feeling comfortable in unforgivable cultures. We didn't really help the world with our logic. But it's nothing like now where everyone here uses 0 logic and full blast emotions to do shit that classifies more as domestic terrorism rather than trolling or lulz.
Know the difference folks.

Attached: 1539388744825.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

Attached: 1567820643719.jpg (550x522, 52K)

doesn't matter anymore, we're securing a future for white children even if means killing the rest of you

Attached: DBYCrAl.jpg (640x642, 86K)

nah, but ur mom gay

Attached: 1537770504214.jpg (538x725, 160K)