HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 68697124_10102079841507978_8271009291469586432_n.jpg (760x760, 131K)

WHITE GENOCIDE IS JUST A MYTH

it's probably something more along the lines with them moving to a different location than they were dying off. but im not sure, i haven't looked into it

It goes like this:
Jews buy up real estate in semi urban /suburban areas, then slowly raise rent until only immigrants are willing to pay.

so do something about it, something more than post infographics and complain on twitter

We tried but Trump turned out to be just another globohomo puppet

YYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAHHHH!!!!

Attached: sissy-whites-lmao.png (930x479, 677K)

Will whites being a minority be able to bitch and moan like the others?

Boy am I glad I live in Norway, when the refugees start coming across the atlantic we will enjoy shutting the gates in your faces

Lol we'll be hunted down like dogs. Just like in Rhodesia and South Africa

Across the Atlantic? Nibba they'll start coming from Sweden

>Doesn't know anout the boatloads of niggers and sand niggers coming into his country daily.

meanwhile, half the posters here are fucking virgins.

Thats Sweden. Norway let in lot less

...this is relevant how?

The other half met your mom. Gottem

First of all niggers are like locusts. They move from white country to white country, consume, destroy, and move on. Once they're done with Swedenstan they'll come to you. Secondly there are ALOT more in your country than you think. It took the us like 40 years before we realized we had been overrun

white ppl can be entitled pricks.. like boohoo we can't dominate the whole country

Firstly im not Norwegian I just know the immigration numbers. Second America is a special case since you were still importing them by the boatload centuries after Europeans stopped. Thirdly we don't have Mexico. Good luck kek

Yes, we should strive to be like the great nations if Africa and South America. Thats were the good times are.

They already are, there are a lot of swedes in Oslo, I guess they feel most comfortable in the only nigger infested city in this country.
We actually send them back if they can't behave, unlike sweden