What methods of suicide are the least painless and fast? If so what would you choose?

What methods of suicide are the least painless and fast? If so what would you choose?

Attached: 1552708154957.jpg (317x313, 19K)

user are you okay

You need some cuddles user

Attached: D9a8xsJVUAENa9X.jpg (636x900, 102K)

user if need help we can talk .

Posting on Yea Forums for in the hopes that someone will be concerned about you is definitely not one of them

yo i need help too whats the best way

Get some sleep user

I'm asking if you were to commit suicide, what method would you choose?

Go for a run user. I forced myself to start running 2 months ago and i feel like a different person. Pick a route and don't feel ashamed about needing to stop and walk for a bit in the beginning l.

Bullet behind ear ngl

I would aim in my mouth, give a blowjob before death.

"least painless"

Felate a shotgun

I wonder what the look of my relatives faces would be when they discover that.

>What methods of suicide are the least painless and fast?

All of them. This is such a retarded question. Its not like you will wake up after killing yourself and be all like 'dang that stung like a bitch' you won't exist. You won't be away of the pain.

>.357 magnum with barrel pressed into the skin behind your ear, will totally burst your skull open and ensure your brain is out completely
>Might sting though you fucking pussy

I have a .357 magnum, would it hurt after?

Yeah. The biggest complaint we have from dead people is just how much it hurt. Most had to take a month of work just to recover from the pain. 80% dead people recommend staying alive, you can't shit post on the internet if you are dead. The other 20% couldn't contacted to assess their satisfaction from death by magnum.

Attached: 1387940754440.jpg (300x300, 25K)

You shoot yourself in the head with that it's instant lights out unless you're a massive fuckup honestly.

Exit bag.

Longevity. Lead a productive life until you die of natural causes.

Fuck that shit.

I wanna die now, just not painfully

Same here, I've looked on Amazon and eBay for nitrogen cylinders and shit, can't find shit but empty ones.

decapitation by a train

Why? Whats the matter drama queen?

Don't do that. It's an incredibly selfish way of going.

Noose + bridge
Put on the noose
Jump off bridge
Rope snaps tight
Momentum rips your head clean off
Funtimes!

Attached: IMG_20190831_103651.jpg (2396x2399, 1.39M)

Because it's funny to watch.

I dont want my last moments of my life sucking maybe?

Helium.

Attached: 1510659874778.gif (500x500, 236K)

This.

They put oxygen in helium now.

Well the doctors will put you on so much morphine you won't be aware of much. Get someone to bring you some strong sleepers, that mixed with the morphine will send you under...

This! It will be funny!

by old age