Gang Stalking

Gang Stalking
Someone???

Attached: 1567916016043m.jpg (1024x966, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3Osxj0Wrw&list=RDQMtHqXjimeJJs&start_radio=1
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pg35alJym30
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJad-T1Jhcs&t=308s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Can't fucking believe this shit is real
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LW3Osxj0Wrw&list=RDQMtHqXjimeJJs&start_radio=1

Who?

What?

Wtf I need to do im tired of this bullshit

>how to recognize schitzophrenia

Guys gang Stalking is real I really want to talk about it ,someone here speak Spanish

Guys I need help

Its not a thing, you are all ill and I hope you get help

Yes, i'm aware of ganstalking because some user has posted thread here about his problems with roommates. At first i was skeptic as usual, until something really strange happened to both of us. Every time when he was writing and replying to me, somehow it was recorded as a different IP's because someone else was intercepting his messages. That user was so shocked that he aborted thread, and i didn't have time to tell him my advice. It was disturbing. Sorry no habla espanyol.

So what do you wanna talk about?

My English is bad but fuck it
They talk about some kind of fucking "revolution" here in my country apparently they "hate" an ex president Salinas de Gortari (I'm Mexican)

So this shit happen to me
Mi dog died
Somehow I get infected (papiloma humano)
I lost my girlfriend
They try to rape her she get drugged
I lost 3 jobs

>revolution
It's not going to happen. I've spoken here to some user that is working for mexican political party and he's the main guy for shaming and scamming other political groups, he posted proof, and i can tell you that he's a pro at his job. So don't worry about revolution at all, it's all just false talking. Some things you can't find out in news papers or on the tv.

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pg35alJym30

10 years of this shit I have 23

>paranoia the thread

>schitzofrenia thread

Somehow they choose you when you are just a child

,,, wtf means that?

People literally think the ominous "they" are stalking them en masse, its pretty funny

>gubernent wasting ridiculous amounts of resources to stalk someone who is afraid to go outside
Fucking kek why is this funnier than ylyl threads

Sounds like you just live in a shit country and you are bad at taking care of things

Bump
m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJad-T1Jhcs&t=308s

Attached: 1327144795644.jpg (704x528, 60K)

Guys wtf is happening?
My suggestion list on YouTube change and my captcha is getting weird

Bump

Bump WTF