Coffee black vs coffee with cream and why

Coffee black vs coffee with cream and why.

Attached: 42848E2C-1E03-4719-BF0F-AB0EBF0234E7.jpg (1064x845, 106K)

with cream. it buffers the acid so it doesn't stain your teeth as much

Coffee doesn’t stain your teeth if you brush your teeth, nigger

Prefer to drink it black, only use cream when my stomach is upset

I drink it black, that way you are never disappointed - it almost always tastes like shit anyways unless it's good gourmet shit or whatever

Attached: 1567852507154m.jpg (768x1024, 84K)

With half-and-half or milk.

Anything that makes the coffee look more mulatto instead of niggerish

Lol coffee, you must be a Merkin.

Attached: 1501197863351.png (900x506, 464K)

That logic is retarded, and only a soi boi sissy needs cream in coffee. Can’t handle the bitterness?

Take your tea and gtfo, teafag

Doing a pour over directly onto ice cream can make almost any coffee taste good. The shit coffee taste comes from over extracting the particles that make it through the filter and keeps the volatiles from oxidizing. Lowering the temperature as quickly as possible keeps the flavor good for longer. Cream + sugar + vanilla help as well

Attached: Blog-Best-PourOver-Hero2.jpg (800x660, 201K)

I said that backwards, the volatiles oxidize at high temperatures, which causes the bad taste.

Either. Coffee is nice.

>science
of course, if you put sugar and vanilla in any coffee, it will make the shitty taste go away.

Ok! Enjoy your cat poop coffee lovers.

Those who require caffeine or other performance enhancers to maintain basic functionality are less than human. You have all become so weak.

Attached: 1548198954961.png (500x483, 247K)

I like my coffee like I like my women black bitter and preferably fair trade

>nigger juice
no thanks

I like my coffee like I like my women... cold and bitter.

Ground up and in the freezer

Columbian and full bodied

milk and sugar

anyone who claims to enjoy the taste of coffee black is a liar and probably easy to manipulate via social norms

Smuggled in

I drink coffee black. I drink Bourbon neat. I don't want to dilute the flavor.

Black. I hate having the slightest bit of sugar in my coffee. Milk is fine, but i still prefer not having any.

The best way to drink coffee is the way you like the best. That being said, if I have some good coffee beans that I fresh-grind, I'll drink it black because I can enjoy the taste. If I'm using preground supermarket coffee then I'll cut it with some cream and sweet n' low, because it's probably going to taste flat or overroasted

Attached: Screenshot_20190908-122600_Firefox.jpg (1079x1039, 376K)

BLACK COFFEE BECAUSE MY SOUL IS DARK AND BITTER JUST LIKE MY COFFEE

Honestly depends on how good the coffee is.
Really good coffee I only drink black.
Anything under top grade gets a bit of whole milk.

I like a small amount of cream and sugar. I enjoy the taste of coffee, and I feel like small amounts compliment it well and really draws out the flavor, especially in darker roasts.
But drink coffee how you like it. Don't let some fag on the internet tell you how to live your life,

Black bc im not a fruit

The correct answer is black, but with some sort of sweet foods to accompany, it will accentuate both flavors, but cream with your tea. (but very very little) it seems gross to amerifags liek me at first but I promise it is the best way.

Attached: 8f37aba3b316ed1b48d13bb877c91d60.jpg (236x323, 15K)

Black is the best

No calories

no sugar

No fat

You begin to start appreciating bitter flavors and you can start tasting the subtle differences from variety to variety. I couldn't do IPAs until after I made the switch.

Like so much less effort and clean up

Can leave in thermos for a long while with no worry

Significantly cheaper than any other option

Easy to remember if someone is buying for your group

Buuuuuut, White girl coffee is still good though, just think of it as a desert.

Unironically me

-OP

...you say about your roasted fruit drink

What the fuck? You drink lactose when your stomach is upset?

Oy vey