5 dead

>5 dead
>450 sick
>mfw millennials can't stop sucking pipe

Attached: 1550618302503.jpg (519x521, 23K)

Maybe we'll manage to thin the herd a bit. Too many of them needy bastards imho. No skin off my teeth. The only reason that any tobacco product is even available is because of the tax revenue it generates. The government chastises big tobacco with one hand and grabs the money with the other. Talk about hypocracy.

>bootleg THC mixed with nicotine salts and unknown chemicals
Lmao sensationalism everyone

It's mostly from thc cartridges and probably the fake ones with who k ow what the fuck in them. I have one left and it tastes like plastic and chemicals and makes my throat feel like it's bleeding. Probably cause I got it from a friend for free who was making them . gushers. Taste like shit but decent high. They say it's from vitamin e in the carts. It's probably propaganda from big tobbaco because less people are smoking cigarettes and started smoking juuls.

is there any consistency to the cases?
are they all from cheap chinese vapes?
nicotine or thc?
there has to be some correlation. vapes have been around for years and now all of a sudden people are dropping like flies?

Hypocrisy. Niggah

mine is from denver so its prob good
*takes a long draw

I've been reading every article looking for correlation, but the writers are retards. It *seems* to be THC related, but key details are never available. My money is on drugs, and if not then Chineseium cartridges. I have not found one instance of USA quality juice being mentioned.

good. this is the dumbest fucking fad ive ever seen. these people always need a dick shaped object to suck on. i hope more die

its solely black market thc carts made and sold by niggers to idiots.

Propalyne glycol and vitamin E is why niggas dying .

This thc cart tastes so bad like soap.tastes like tropical Dawn soap Probably gonna kill me . Fuck it I don't care

Attached: 15679519695311989763762.jpg (2448x3264, 951K)

its not a fad kid, its a way of life.

Attached: Vapepen.png (500x500, 37K)

oldhippyfag here
I stopped smoking weed years ago and started exclusively using thc vape cartridges. It's alot easier to conceal in a illegal state. it's cheap as fuck to get cartridges sent to me. and smoking the plant became to smelly of an option.
How fucked am I?

Attached: 1435597985415s.jpg (101x117, 3K)

Compared to how many dead smoking cigarettes? 5 dead and a few hundred sick is a drop in the bucket when you consider that there has to be millions smoking this shit. At the very least, hundreds of thousands.

Attached: 1517279760948s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Possibly very if you get them illegally and are too stupid to stop

tard

It was Vitamin E oil what caused this. Vaping is great if done right

Good counter argument faggot.

your pussy is to used to sucking on fruity bubblegum cumshot flavor to handle an unflavored thc cart?

Congrats, you've been promoted to an albert einstein level of intelligence, ya fuckin' genuis. Thank you for all your contributions towards societ. You will be remembered forever as one of the most intelligent human beings to ever grace the planet.

I'm glad that I stuck to a safer habit like smoking tobacco.

Attached: 1480480982823.png (475x479, 184K)

I know for a fact it's cheap knockoff Chinese THC cartridges with non THC fillers.

I work with several Canadian producers who for a year now have been working to combat this with shit like holograms on packaging, and work other companies that deal with medical anti counterfeiting measures.

It's another case of.... Know your supplier.

You are one bitter individual lmao

The fuck do you care if some other dumbasses like to vape? Everything is bad for you at some stage of your life, let the bix noods do their thing and you worry about what YOU need to get done.

I wish my penis was shorter

being dead before 18 is not being bitter. young people aren't dying from cigarettes.

Who wants a donut?

Why is my poopy sometimes smooth and creamy and other times hard and thick?

It’s the “Dank Vapes” shit. I think I’ve figured it out. You can literally buy 200 empty boxes and cartridges on amazon and put any kind of thc or chemical you want in it. Kids buy it and think it’s the real shit not something someone mixed up in their basement.

You're a fucking faggot. The flavoring is gushers and is what tastes like shit. It was for free from a friend.

Attached: 1566437142502.jpg (960x960, 86K)

What ever causes it, it seems to be restricted to the US. Having said that, now I ask: any cases outside the US?

Attached: 1480281380310.jpg (526x721, 107K)

Something like 80% of the people admitted vaping THC carts they bought on the streets. The others probably did too but won't admit it.

Attached: douche_flute.jpg (700x420, 155K)

Kek - fuckin' bongloaders.

None that I heard of. Liquids are regulated in Germany, so I doubt it'll happen here.

Cigarette smoking is responsible for more than 480,000 deaths per year in the United States, including more than 41,000 deaths resulting from secondhand smoke exposure. This is about one in five deaths annually, or 1,300 deaths every day. On average, smokers die 10 years earlier than nonsmokers.

Attached: 1565841346830.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

Society. Niggah