Why are whites such cowards?

Why are whites such cowards?

Attached: Coward whitey.webm (276x480, 1.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are Jews so greedy and manipulative?
Why are Muslims and niggers so violent?
Why are Asian women so hot?

But he's picking on the smallest dude

Probably because anything we do is considered racist. Along with pointing out hypocrisy is racist.

Attached: Screenshot_20190824-213911_Gallery.jpg (1440x2960, 1.9M)

That's racist

Hell I'm now racist just for posting in this racist thread.

Attached: 00x0x_k0Rx8NpjTcg_1200x900.jpg (506x900, 23K)

he's yurop. not white.

>muslims
>violent
Not real Muslims. Also, when was the last time you saw an Islamic terror attack?
White terrorism, on the other hand, happens at least every month

The fuck's a real muslim?

Proof! not even a full minute and I failed my race in an attempt to not be racist against races

Attached: 20190904_180551.jpg (1440x1080, 251K)

I bet he breeds his gf next

A peaceful follower of God

That's racist

implying whitoids have girlfriends

I reject your definition

Your quaran is a dirty violent book. Have you fucking read it!? It's ok to fuck a 9 year old, it's ok for a woman to be worth half a man and the punishment for leaving the Muslim faith is death. So yeah you are violent and idiots.

That's racist

I know you're baiting me, but it's literal facts. How can violent disgusting people hide behind that word. Feminism are all about equality while at the same time accepting the Muslim faith is a contradiction because that religion is not about equality, it's a barbaric religion that's failed to stay updated with the morden world. If we lived under the Quaran laws, it would be close to living in hell.

As a real christian, I must say that women are barely worth half a man

Weak jew bait nice tey schlomo

that's just one example of how barbaric the religion is.

No, no, no, Im talking about christanity. Women are property of their dads until theyre bought by their husbands
Its also okay to invade and kill all men and women and little boys and take the little girls with you to fuck them. Its biblical

every fucking day there is Islamic terrorism. literally everything that goes on in Muslim countries. the whole fucking sandpit needs to be turned to glass. That religion is the most toxic thing on the planet.

All religions are toxic because they reward and encourage gullibility

That's racist

if the religion doesnt hurt no one, it's fine. once it starts trying to punish the infidel then it's worrying.

I just said they all do

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_September_2019 how about you inform yourself nigger?

ever heard of christianity blowing up mosques?

And how often would that be compared to muslims blowing up either themselves or christians?

True story, would probably already be to the point of a viable martian colony if the Christian dark ages and the rise of fundamentalist Islam ending their golden age hadn't happened.

Hitler tried to make peace with Britain, and they wouldn't listen. sad

As a matter of fact, no. But I've heard of christians doing it, though.
Have you heard about Salem? It doesnt matter. If you'te a christian you're no more reasonable than a muslim

Oh please, hitler was an idiot who told his troops to never stand back, even when they were outnumbered and outgunned. No wonder the moron lost when he qas as unreasonable as christians and muslims and well religious ppl

Yep, and there are morons who think that "oh it's okay if you believe in god. It's a good thing and you're not hurting anyone. No you don't need evidence to hold your beliefs, all it takes is faith."

Cause if we even look at a non white piece of vermin shit (real asians very much excluded) the 'wrong' way we are labeld racist, blacklisted, and treated like shit. This is the 'white privilege' you hear of and you can shove it.

This is so true

Islam is a religion of hate and violence. The Quran says quite clearly mudslimes are to kill anyone who isnt a mudslime unless they 'repent' and convert. And the cowards mudslimes just say 'oh we don't practice that part'. How genuine can they bee then? Kill them all I say, niggers too.

Except we're not.
I didn't hear about niggers storming the beaches of Normandy, or taking back the pacific islands from the imperial japs.

That's what the bible says, too. And christianity has a terrible story of doing just that. And what do they say now? "Oh we don't practice that part. God is love and i loves jesus fuckingmygayass"

Yeah but the ottomans took constantinople, the intellectual stronghold of asia minor, and fucked it up. But hey, that's turkey for you

you took the bait dumbass

You mean whites are only brave when they have guns?

Yea Forums favours the bold

Because most modern white males, middle class in particular, are strongly discouraged from fighting at a young age by female authority figures like their moms and kindergarten teachers. Feral 70 IQ niggers don't have this problem.

Boys should be encouraged to punch the shit out of eachother. Anything else is virtually psychological castration.