What do i have to say to dominos for them to give me a free pizza? im broke and hungry

what do i have to say to dominos for them to give me a free pizza? im broke and hungry

Attached: 1489679057362.jpg (1200x1186, 153K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9SGYBHY0qs
youtu.be/vIi57zhDl78
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Call up a bunch of pizza places and say the food you got last night was cold and stale, and you want to get a replacement and you're willing to pay the delivery fee. If they ask for receipt say you collected. Don't be too greedy, it's worked for me a few times.

Almost forgot, a huge selling point is saying you'll leave them a great review on google/whatever site you found them

dafuq

Just get your tits out... free pizza all around.

Are you retarded?

you schmooze the kid at the cash register, pretending to be into him, give him fake number eventually, hang around, wait for him to go on break, or at least prentend to.

ask for him to buy you pizza or give you pizza

eat it and leave and tell him sorry it's just not working out you habe to break up with him he is too controlling
just don't touch him

Attached: Ms. Buffet.jpg (2413x1810, 527K)

have*

Thanks im an expert.

Why pizza? If you are fucking hungry buy something nutritios and actually 20 times cheaper.

You virgins realize OP is a guy right? A girl like that would never go hungry because beta orbiters will fund their every whim

you jealous?

troll

trall

tröll

"beta" "faggot"

inb4 orbiter asks for a stamp so he can order for her online.

lol

orbited you say?

>lol I was just pretending trolled you pretty hard didn't I
Next time check the filename, faggot.

not a faggot didn't mean to get your hopes up

Attached: Ms. Buffet.jpg (3264x2448, 1.15M)

those look my bedsheets

to be honet

Are you actually 12?

i have twelve years

at least

i am older than twelve

which means im twelve

No if you're older than 12 it means you were 12 and are no longer 12.

It depends which language

I think

i have greater than or equal to twelve

so technically as i see it i am twelve

Well we're writing in English so you're wrong.

^This^

lol

Hungry?

Come on over, i habe eztra5

;}

Attached: filename Ms. Buffet.jpg (2448x3264, 1.59M)

need soem gauze for your burn?

Attached: gauze for burn.jpg (2448x3264, 1.82M)

Yes I'm very legit

Thanks for noticing

:]

youtu.be/M9SGYBHY0qs

dz

this works for me all the time

wow cringy 11 yo troller

half left

wya

my bedroom

ı пeed aпoтнeг sнoшeг вгв

youtu.be/vIi57zhDl78

i mean in the world, i want pizza

oк вacк

New Jersey

Im this guy

Attached: 0908191128.jpg (2560x1920, 770K)

It feels like it is over 9000 degrees in my room right now

Caт goт youг тoпgue?

Op, as someone who runs a pizza place, I'm going to give you strong advice. Don't listen to people like . Our systems log every phone number, and it will tell us the last time you ordered. When you pull shit like this we document it, and if there's enough cases of you doing so we report it as theft to police. If you really can't afford food, what you can honestly do is this. Call the place, and ask to speak to a manager. Be very honest and just say you don't have any money for food, and you are starving, and you're wondering if we have any mess up pizzas we may be able to spare.

Make sure you sound at least slightly humble and embarrassed and not like a greedy fuck, and more often than not we will make you whatever pizza you want for free. Show us humility and we'll show you kindness. Act like a bitch, and believe me, we will treat you like one.