Hey brothas. sad news...

hey brothas. sad news. grill who i really like and who really likes me and wants to smash just broke the news that she has herpes 2. i really like her but i don’t wanna fuck myself for life. do i pursue or just stay friends and find a different girl? pls help Yea Forumsros

Attached: F8513BFB-A110-4D4F-9939-ACE7EBFB0DE8.png (500x641, 51K)

Don't worry about the herpes user. 60% of the US is infected and most don't even know.

>Dumb frog poster

No you don't fuck the disease bag. I swear frog posters are some of the dumbest mother fuckers alive.

Think of it like this, user. In general population, im gonna guess that you can pull a solid 5/10.

In herpes population, there's a lot more hot chicks with a lot less options because guys are worried about getting a little sore lip. So in herpes population, you could probably pull a 7/10 or better.

So basically, you strategically accept this chick's herpes and you can pull hot herpes chicks for life. You're welcome.

Jack off to clear your head, then ask yourself the question again. Also, consider the following scenario: you're sixty years old, and you can't even remember the face of the girl you smashed. All you know is your dick is ugly and itches like hell.

Attached: shark attack.webm (368x496, 1.62M)

>So basically, you strategically accept this chick's herpes

Or, option B. You develop a sense of self esteem and find another girl that isn't a diseased train wreck. What the fuck is up with you people?

Attached: 1327174595821.jpg (366x380, 20K)

i’m more of an attractive user and she’s easily an 8.5/10

checked

Attached: dance denied.webm (700x394, 1.88M)

trips doesn’t lie friend

>You develop a sense of self esteem and find another girl that isn't a diseased train wreck

Your viewpoint is so ridiculous, dude. The vast majority of people have some disease, whether they know it or not. And herpes isn't even one of the diseases that makes you get ball cancer. It's a little bit of an itch. There's no "self-esteem" element to this at all. user has an option to smash a hot chick and the only toll is a little itch that he'll probably get anyways? Fuckin do it.

Fuck off

user if you fuck her wrap it up and try to keep her pussy juice off your skin

Ask to marry her

You shouldn't do it.

With that being said I was with a woman for eight years who had Herpes 2 when I met her.

She told me up front. I asked my doctor about it and he said basically so long as you don't have sex during outbreaks, you are fine.

So I went for it.

In eight years she had maybe three outbreaks that lasted a week. Told me about it every time.

We didn't have sex for two weeks every time just to be safe. But I got blowjobs every day for two weeks. (She gave me blowjobs anytime I wanted, but whatever.)

Never contracted herpes. Been tested multiple times since we broke it off over ten years ago.

You probably shouldn't do it. Maybe I just got lucky.

With that being said, it's entirely possibly to be with someone and not contract it.

This isn't even how it works.

Your skin has to come into contact with one of her open sores.

MARRY HER

> Keep her pussy juice off her skin
Bitch you can't rock the canoe and not expect to get splashed

Attached: duck bite.webm (272x480, 292K)

this her

Attached: 4B7FDD1D-924A-4D2E-9039-B16358AFB2F6.jpg (750x735, 149K)

This is the best advice you are going to get.

Unless you are just trolling for attention your thread is over.

>be me
>23
>Dating 40 y/o milf
>she looks about 10 years younger than she is, her dad is a multimillionaire, and she can almost keep up with me at parties.
>about 2 weeks in she starts acting weird. Confesses that she has type 1 herpes and it's flaring up
>feel weird about it, but just don't let her blow me for a couple days
>ffwd 6 months
>her herpes has only been noticable for a total of maybe 3 days
>minimal impact to our sex life. Im clean and never even have to think about her Herps.
>shes still loaded, still hot, and still 4 steps up from the retarded thots my age
>everythingwentbetterthanexpexted.rar

Sad. She looks so wholesome. Never would've expected her to have herpies

Attached: cat vs seal.webm (640x640, 1.4M)

Hit it

>There's no "self-esteem" element to this at all.

If you had any self respect at all you wouldn't settle for fucking gammy eye'd, diseased girls. The vast majority of people here don't have STD's because we all practise safe sex. I'm sorry you live in Africa but the rest of the world doesn't live by your metrics. Seriously practise safe sex if you are fucking around. Retards, all of you.

sounds like a virgin to me

No I'm just smart enough to put on a condom when I'm fucking a new girl and I don't go for sketty rave sluts or raccoon eye'd club sluts. You know, girls with the same self respect I have.

Have fun being retarded and diseased.