My govt. Is trying to kill me. Help

I started posting here two years ago. Eveything was alright for the first couple of months. But after about 6 months of so of posting ironic anti semitic memes, i started noticing weird patters. There's this army-green colored van with radios and antennas outside my home, i think they are listening to my calls because when this van is around my calls act weird... as if i had a delay. Also i noticed more people with guns around my house during the day. But the scariest thing was that the police started knocking on my door every night for the past 2 months. I never answer the door at night. Now, yesterday ive seen the mossad walking around my neighbor, they had glocks and wore all black. Thry knew my name... i dont know how. This is so fucking scary. Ithink my government is trying to kill me because of the anti semitic memes. This is a serious post please help me... will provide whatever proof is required. Just help me. Please.

Attached: 1i7v3B7.png (550x550, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652
archive.vn/sWQWi
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225847143
youtu.be/MtBF6MxquWI
youtu.be/-WByQS9SG4I
targetedevidence.com
everydayconcerned.net/ti-station
targetedjustice.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you Jewish?

Yes but the memes were ironic

Yikes, well, I mean, is there any reason why Mossad hasn’t just called you for a meeting if you are telling the truth? What’s the point in gangstalking you for months?

I dont know. But the government is out there to intimidate me. I dont know what to do... what would u do in my situstion?

Open the gates for the Palestinians. That will teach those government FUCKS to leave you be.

I would go to the van with some cookies and soda, knock on the door, and give them the cookies and soda. Go home and play vidya. It’s not that hard user.

You are typing really fast, that shows stress, I’ll just assume you are telling the truth because why not. Honestly, if I was you, I’d probably stop sending anti-Semitic memes, maybe get off this site for a while, attend a synagogue just so show that you were meming.

I'd call them out, invite them to tea, and ask them what they're doing here.

Meh, if he suddenly changed behaviour that would be even more suspicious.

Maybe place some dog turds in front of his door? At night they won’t be able to see them and would step right into it. After 3 times stepping into turds they should stop coming.

Netanyahus son has posted certain memes on Facebook. I think you’ll be fine.

Well, if Mossad is going through his Yea Forums, then they probably see this thread. But anyway, for any Mossad individuals in this thread, everything I post is satire, I’m just meming, I’m only a centrist with some right wing views in real life.

I am serious i havent slept last night because i realized they are trying to intimidate me... something is weird
Do i just run to the wood? I dont want to die also this is so weird because i cant call anyone since the police here is so corrupt and probably works with them. Also thr antenna thing is fuckinfg scary as fuck

For real? I wonder if everyone is being stalked now

In that case might as well go full anti-Semite and post more hardcore anti-Semitic memes

post proof

"Eichmann wurde noch gebraucht"
There, that should do it.

hahahahaha The average kike doesn't get it that the kike elites don't give a shit about him one bit.

The cops are back what do i do? Answer the door or just lock myself and not talk? They sre here knocking on my door door is metal so they will need a professionsl to open it what do i do

Genuine question, are there any hate laws in Israel for this kinda stuff? Like, if you make Holocaust jokes for the purpose of satire, is that allowed?

Can you take a pic?

Just answer

I googled
Appafently you cant deny it but i didnt deny it in the memes

Well your options are really fight or flight. I doubt they want to hurt you or they already would. So I would not flee. I would fight them in some passive aggressive ways which would confuse them. Like leaving dog shit in front of your door at night for them to step in. Something that just doesn’t make sense. If they are serious about getting you they will keep coming after a month of this sort of treatment. If they don’t care they will piss off.

go to a muslim country and convert to islam

Whats the worst that could happen if you answer the door?

Well, I highly doubt you aren’t allowed to make antisemitic jokes in Israel if you are Jewish. Seriously though, can you take a pic of the police if you are allowed to? Just for proof

I dont know they have been stalking me for about a year and a ahalf they are still at the door they said they know im here.... idk how i didnt make noise

What would happen to a Palestinian? Maybe they would take away his Jew gold?

OH shit OP don't trust this user, he is a mossad agent!

You're going to trial boyo

Attached: 346436346.png (1030x854, 684K)

Answer it, but dont open the door. Or open it just a couple inches. Just ask who it is, see what they want, assure them you are not a threat nor a problem. They should leave you alone, but yeah they monitored some of your Yea Forums stuff.

Im going to anser the door now i just cant take the bullying anymore i hope they dont take me. If i dont post again please know my government is up to sometbing im taking the risk im fken sxsred but i cant take the bullying and intimidation anymore

god dammit stop being a schizo.
why should they waste resources for a kike that is kikeposting on 4chin.

if they want to fuck you they would just send you a letter to show up in some court and defend yourself for being an antisemitic kike

convert the islam

Just put an end to it
you made it worse by not answering imo

i think Israel is the only country where converting to mudlsam is not really helpful

Well done OP, though some proof would be nice, honestly, you should be fine

No he should escape israel and convert to islam

Fucking hell. Report back to us.

Of course mossad would say that, I bet you are posting from outside OP's house right now.

Attached: 1503129858748.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Was lurking this thread... i have to post. Good luck user.

Unironically

Why wouldn’t they have killed you in the last 2 months? I think you are just a delusional psychotic Jew.

do you live in hebron by any chance,hannanel?

Picture and time stamp, if not, another larp.

This is a larp Ive a jewish friend who posts here daily pretty anti semitic things too for years now and nothing happened to him

>I think you are just a delusional psychotic Jew.
this
or larp
No intelligence agency wastes so much money stalking him for months because he posted some rare happy merchants.

But what he in Israel?

was*

He hasn’t given any pictures yet, I’m still a bit skeptical. Though he was refreshing and responding to my posts really fast which emphasises stress/fear, so I don’t know

Shlomo.. answer us. Are you alive?

>checks flag
i dont care.

He builds up the tension let it be

I hope he thought this larp trough and gives us an epic lulz

LARP LARP LARP

Attached: wojak brainlet.jpg (645x729, 64K)

What the fuck. Truly orwellian.

>No intelligence agency wastes so much money stalking him for months because he posted some rare happy merchants.
This

I dont think intimidation costs that much money to be honest.

Don't worry user, your entire nation is an elaborate death trap laid out by the Roman Empire and the Knights of Solomons Temple which is why you have the Babylonian star of Remphan on the Israeli flag and why Madonna did a big Roman show there recently telling you all that you are absolutely fucked.

So don't worry, you are fucked either way.

Attached: image.jpg (600x400, 31K)

>There's this army-green colored van with radios and antennas outside my home, i think they are listening to my calls because when this van is around my calls act weird...
They don't need vans for it, it's all handled in a data center somewhere.

>opens door
>”Pizza”

Attached: 2CE5C6A1-876E-4A12-A326-872C08AA8236.jpg (500x647, 136K)

If they wanted to kill you, why aren't you dead? Unless you have information that would lead to the arrest of Hillary Clinton, you would be good.

>Thinks the state wastes hundreds of thousands of shekels to stalk someone who posts online shit.
Dude, do you really think Jews would spend their hard begged Shekels for this? Do you know how many tear it costs to convince Mr. Trump to give 40 billion to Israel?

oh god I hope he was an Anne Frank poster LMAO, imagine if they van him and he has to explain every meme hes ever posted
thatd be hilarious

Attached: 1564317393416.png (1125x2001, 1.92M)

you'll be fine man, nobody has gone to prison for shitposting, just tell them it was a prank if they do confront you

Big if true.

>I dont think intimidation costs that much money to be honest.
he said that they do this for months day and night. its not worth it.
If he broke the law they would just send a letter. its not like he threatened to allahu akbar a school or something like that

Attached: jew.webm (640x360, 2.59M)

>he said that they do this for months at day and night.
dammit

>But after about 6 months of so of posting ironic anti semitic memes
Post one, so we know what you’re talking about

nah, I agree with you krautfren. This post is a LARP!
>has literal muslims digging underground tunnels for attacks
>stalking doesn't cost that much
Schlomo... I...

Attached: shower.jpg (527x612, 19K)

Are you Ashkenazi or Mizrahim?

>things that never happened

paranoia among jews is more than 50%

congratz, you're paranoid. get help Ari

The promised land only keeps selected Jews

Who would of thought.

Attached: f.jpg (1200x600, 108K)

Post more memes.

this

New elaborate Yea Forums entertainment thread technology™©

>has literal muslims digging underground tunnels for attacks
>stalking doesn't cost that much
Schlomo... I...

Lol did he died? Also quick rundown anyone?

Tell them that you are infiltrating the stupid goim organisations, become a double agent for us.

OP this van used to park in a clearing near my house every day for months. I knew they were up to no good, one day I was coming home and they were parked there once again so I walked up to the window and it turned out they were in the process of planning to build a house on that lot. They were also having sex with their mistress which is why they were there so often. Maybe same for u DW about it it's all good

>be classic paranoid jew
>see things
>postal worker tries to deliver your positive HIV test for weeks
>never open the door
>no sleep
>post on Yea Forums

der ewige Jude

It's just paranoia from your inbred genes

OP has been gone for over twenty minutes, is he coming back?

OP is larping

Attached: 1566023217663.gif (281x224, 3.97M)

Guys op here. Sat with the police chief. He asked me a few questions and tried to seem ""friendly"""
He said he wont hurt me i jusy gave in and let them in my house
He showed me a bunch of psychology pictures and i had to decipher what they meant... then he showed me a paper which said in hebrew in all caps
"HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH"
and then left.
What did he mean by this? Is this another intimidation technique?

Lol based larp

Just go with it.

You're not dead, so they're not going to kill you.

Make a phone call to a friend and be like "Yeah, I'll take 50 canisters of napalm, 20 scud missiles and 2 wmds."

Man fuck you nigger

Don't worry you can come live with me in Ireland

Honestly, i laughed. Good on ya kike.

Hahahahaha you glorious winged faggot

Kek

This. Although they got tired of OP and decided to give it to him straight and tell him to stop being so autistic, many such cases. Happens all the time

Attached: holdstillwhileiglassyou.png (582x458, 202K)

Include me in screencap

this is not cap worthy.

Nobody cares kike

Can we have just a moment of your time to talk about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ?

>Ithink my government is trying to kill me
>could easily just shoot you instead of wasting a lot of resources surveillance you
Bro your government doesn't give a fuck about you.
All that crap is just coincidence. And if it's not... what difference does it make? Trying to intimidate you non directly? Just ignore it. They can't afford to waste their time on that.

Protection upon you.

Attached: EFE5F591-4A01-40CF-BB3E-DD7C612C751A.jpg (420x730, 55K)

>Ithink my government is trying to kill me because of the anti semitic memes
Schizo.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

If I were you Id keep posting anti semitic memes

lol good idea.
The police/Mossad are probably just checking all houses in the area.

when the van leaves. I'd run. One of those (((Palestinians))) rockets is sure to land on your dwell, my Jewish friend.

> oh shit.jpg

What happen to jew user??? Mossad got him or waht? Fucking glowies killed another /pol/ack.

Attached: 1558581920968.jpg (2160x2156, 1.13M)

>Even kikes get kiked by their own bullshit
Hope youre happy now.

israeli shitposting is so underrated

Discussing with Jews is pointless.

Attached: dd3.jpg (911x907, 214K)

one less jew

Kek

ok guys he's onto us, move out

Post a pic and then answer.

Ok, this is epic.

OP here. Everything is fine. They told me not to do "it" again, while winking when they said it.
Only problem is that I don't know what "it" is.

You did not post any picture of any of the thing you described.
Are you fake and gay OP?
Because no proof means that yes, you are.

Kek, yid humor is the best.

This threat reeks of Mossad intimidation to any Israeli freeposting on /pol/.

Get on a fucking flight here now, I'll put you up somewhere safe. But you have to shower at least once a day.

*thread*

We can't help you, sorry.

hahaha sorry jew bro, they going to kill you, mossad be like that

"JOHN CENA" would've been better but lol.

I don't know whose whose fellow fellow anymore

So a confirmed fellow schizo then?

you'll be gassed last Chaim

You better lawyer up user.

My thought exactly.
It also sounds like: look, Mossad so powerful and infiltrated it can affort to follow and harass random shitposters.

>You better lawyer up user.
That way Mossad will have to kill two people, make them earn their shekels.

Hmmmm.

Lol die kike

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
THIS WAS MADE BY A JIDF MEMBER

>Mossad so powerful and infiltrated it can affort to follow and harass random shitposters.

You don't think Mossad haven't already got low level jannie niggers who have sneakily gained 'super mod' status and are registering your IP as we speak. Mossad are ruthless, if they don't give a fuck, nothing is off limits, you don't want to get on their shit list.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225743652 - “How to turn every Trump supporter against Israel without hurting Trump”
archive.vn/sWQWi

>NOTE (importint):
Even if you do not like Trump, or do not have faith in him (honestly it is a naive thing to think Trump supports Israel), if you want to help destroy support for Israel by turning ALL Trump supporters against it, this is the way to do it.

Another thread related:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/225847143 - “If you think Trump supports Israel, you're retarded”

Attached: 1_Support_for_Israel_going_to_shit_meme_big.jpg (1288x6712, 1.62M)

That's typical Mossad intimidation. They use techniques straight out of the Stasi playbook and take everything literally.
Get out of Israel and move to Europe or the US. European secret service tolerates and enjoys these kind of jokes (except for the UK).

go to the US embassy or American consulate, claim asylum

This the only option chaim

They don't need to do all that.
They can simply use CPU backdoors and router firmware vulnerabilities to get any info and IPs they want quickly.
I always post assuming that everything can be traced directly back to my physical location.

ISPs in Israel could easily identify anyone accessing Yea Forums (public/friends service would be harder, VPN would be impossible). Make sure you are doing it for "research purposes."

Attached: 1F1FC588-54B7-4235-8B22-80EA9282773E.jpg (936x1024, 61K)

If you're an arab Israeli, you're used to this.

If you're a Jewish Israeli, you really should kill yourself and I have no sympathy for you.

Why are you shitting up the board?

Top kek lad, looks like either a larp. Or you are part of their tribe.

Planting jannies here or CPU backdoors is not as expensive in term of resources like having agents going around following every single bloke who posts pic related.
Be realistic.

Attached: happy_merchant1.jpg (220x220, 19K)

I would stop larping and making slide threads

And a reminder that Mossad uses non-Israeli Jews as assets too, the Sayanim.
Destroy Israel support and end this shit show: --

youtu.be/MtBF6MxquWI - “Jacob Cohen explains the Sayanim (Mossad's volunteer agents)”

youtu.be/-WByQS9SG4I - “Former Mossad Agent Victor Ostrovsky - History, anti-Zionism, Sayanim”

Attached: Mossad_Helpers_Sayanim_1.png (603x7521, 1.63M)

>CPU backdoors
How exactly would they do that?

No Israel is super security conscious and it's small, have you ever been? Going through the airport is more hassle than anywhere in the world.

Well...
Shit user....
I hate jews more than the next guy.
Cant help but sympathize with you.
Despite hating your guts.

The fuck do I know that, whatever hacking trickery is always less expensive than having people doing stuff boots on the ground.

This is exactly how they killed Jesus.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (900x597, 23K)

Fucking jew at lwast post proof.

egas

Attached: jewmus58.png (325x194, 46K)

They're trying to take your memes, fren. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT LET THEM TAKE THE MEMES

so should we sound the burger alarm and send the mutts in to do regime change to save you or whats the deal here

Take your meds.

Send an undocumented opcode that puts the process in a higher privilege level, and then do your shit.

>.t software engineer.

First lesson in humans. They're dumb reactive beasts without humor or mirth. Their principle driving passion is to hurt others in small ways and justify that they had a right to do so. Welcome to a world ruled by fear. If you knew people, you'd know this could happen. The government men drank the government koolaid. They think you're a piece of shit and that's all they need to justify ruining you. And if you go and do anything to defend yourself in any manner at all, they'll use that to harm you. All because you enjoyed beimg a cheeky cunt. Power is all the human cares about.

Shlomo, it's just your own ppl from Israel's Unit 8200 checking up on you.

Attached: Izzyspies.png (300x300, 28K)

You are a lying kike, but things like this happen all the time:

aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGFyZ2V0ZWRldmlkZW5jZS5jb20KCmh0dHBzOi8vZXZlcnlkYXljb25jZXJuZWQubmV0L3RpLXN0YXRpb24KCmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnRhcmdldGVkanVzdGljZS5jb20=

They'd need to get that into the CPU though. Can't just send it over then net, IP signals are higher layered, routers would drop unknown packets.

>aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGFyZ2V0ZWRldmlkZW5jZS5jb20KCmh0dHBzOi8vZXZlcnlkYXljb25jZXJuZWQubmV0L3RpLXN0YXRpb24KCmh0dHBzOi8vd3d3LnRhcmdldGVkanVzdGljZS5jb20=

targetedevidence.com

everydayconcerned.net/ti-station

targetedjustice.com

Unless the router is compromised too. And routers are usually full of security holes.

Why? Mixture of incompetence and "Management wanted to release this yesterday, so there's no time to do it correctly".

Your goverment doesn't know about irony? Maybe volunteer for the Mossad department of internet antisemitic memes. Maybe then they will realise that you were trying to make antisemites feel foolish with your memes.

Impossible this is an anonymous image board. I know what vans your talking about I see them alot they ain't shit dude.

>posting ironic anti semitic memes
>ironic anti...
>ironic
>moronic

hello mossad kun~~
everything i have ever posted on this site was a satire and not to be taken seriously
moshi moshi

Attached: 1443500450945.jpg (448x412, 25K)