> Fwd two years
> My girlfriendf is now fiance
> Best friend still with his gf
> Got to know best friends gf
> Now in love with best friends gf
> Mfw I'm a big dumb idiot

Attached: 5Tjghj6k.jpg (400x400, 24K)

What's the problem

Well, I can ignore all this and carry on life with fiancé and never find out or I can act and do something about this. However, that would be totally unfair on gf, fiance and best friend.
So do I live with the guilt or the feeling of never finding out what could've been?

One way or the other.. it's not like life will be perfect

I don't exactly believe in soul mates

there's no such thing as soul mates, you probably just wanna have sex with your best friends gf. just ignore the feeling, keep it in the back of your mind and never ever act on it.

I've been in similar situations. I was for sure guilty of seeing how close I could get without blowing all the relationships apart.. and have destroyed multiple. Whatever life goes on

stay the fuck away from this girl until you get over your crush on her, that's my advice. pick a stupid fight with your friend if you have to.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
i agree with user, it is just a crush. we all get them and they go away with time

You never know what can happen. Maybe y'all can be 2 happy swinging couples. Not likely, but maybe

>So I'm a big dumb idiot.
you forgot "fat"

First realize you are currently telling us you are engaged to a man by the way you are spelling fiancé, faggot.

Now realize it is all in your head, and your friends gf probably thinks you are a low iq moron because you make similar mistakes to misspelling words whenever you are around her.

If your life is good and you actually got lucky and met a good wife material, then accept you have one pussy for the rest of your life but will continue to have urges to drill other pussy. If you are a nigger, you will act on those urges. If you are a noble man, you will give your love to the mother of your children.

Actually reasonable and fairly healthy advice. Thanks Yea Forums

Yes

My man. You're gonna give her the d... right?

Yeah and she will gracefully turn him down, because he is a garbage human being

Slowly introduce polyamory, see what their take is on it. If everyone gets along together as well as you say, why not try a thruple? Or whatever it would be with 4.

I don't believe in one person for life. That's a narrow view and assumes we don't change as we get older. If you have open mindedness, it's worth a look.

Says you, ya burden

Welcome to the great suffering bud, whiskey helps

>Now in love with best friends gf

No, you are in lust. You had a fiancée you 'loved' and now you want another girl that isn't yours because teenage retardation. You don't love, you lust. You just want to fuck around.

Here's what could be. You'll have a relationship with your friends now GF which will flatten out after about 3 years opening you up for falling in love with another.

You should learn how to incorperate temptation into your expactations of what a relationship or marriage is.

You sound wise beyond your ears

lol
if you are so confident, then just go for it, text/call her right now and suggest what is on your mind, please share her response with us

So what I've taken away from this is this is just something I need to get over. Just another obstacle between me and the fiance. Something that'll pass over time.
Who would've thought I got the selfless answer from this place

Rape her

Lol. Not op. Just loved the human garbage comment

You're welcome

>So do I live with the guilt or the feeling of never finding out what could've been?
That's a guilt engineered by the same forces that want you to stop working, go out drinking, sit on your ass, play videogames all day and ruin your entire life.
It's the same force generating this "guilt".
Don't fall for it.

>
>You sound wise beyond your ears

Wise beyond your years
Fify

Dude. Stop. That's not your girlfriend.
Besides. You are lucky. When you have a good friend find a girl you like you should see that as a positive. Ofcorse you want to date her. You are just like your friend... trust me. It's better he have a girl you prove of than a girl you hate.

Swim in your own pool, dude. You and your friend are going to be friends for life.

Do you have pic of said gf?

All my this. I had a friendship ruined by a friend who couldn't leave my gf alone. She fucked around and I never trusted her again. He and I stopped being best friends. She wouldn't leave me for him. So in the end, none of us talk to one another. Her and I went another 2-3 years, but it was never the same. And they didn't even fuck, to top it all off. Everything was just ruined because this guy couldn't just ignore this crush.